Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi (416 Views)

FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by Legitnaijablog(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi has said that contrary to claims in certain quarters, he is not considering to support to support Alhaji Atiku Abubakar’s bid to become president in 2023.

Mr Obi who is Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party in the forthcoming election, said he is in it to win it.

Obi stated this on Monday while appearing as a guest on ...

Click the link below for full details

https://legitloaded.com.ng/supporting-atiku-for-president-i-want-to-win-peter-obi/
Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
That is his business.

Atiku may not be the best but except God decides otherwise he is the next president of this country.

Obi should stop the distractions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by Flora2Sweet: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
You've won Already sir

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by apache22b: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

Tinubu is a vagabond tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by clarocuzioo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

So you are now threatening Nigerians for exercising their constitutional and God given right?

The more reason Tinubu will loose flatly and squarely
Re: I'm Not Considering Supporting Atiku For President, I Want To Win - Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
This IPOB candidate is a day dreamer indeed.

(1) (Reply)

The Speech Peter OBI Gave...that Stole The Hearts Of Nigerians|| Winners Chapel / Obasanjo Gives Verdict On Tinubu’s ’emilokan’ / ASUU Is The Dullest Organisation In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.