Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo (74611 Views)

Owo Attack: Brave Policeman Alledgely Brings Down One Of The Gunmen (video) / Owo Catholic Church Attack: Police Man Disabled One Of The Gunmen (Video) / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Saintinoo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by themanderon: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Its getting too close for comfort but my people are too blind to see it. The agenda is real but people are still fiddling while they inch closer with every single passing day.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Igbojew: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:
If e happen for southeast, we shout IPOB.

Now e Don dey happen for southwest, who we suspect?
Intelligent question but don't mind those Yoruba hypocritics.Let something like this happen in any South East state all accusing fingers will be pointed at IPOB/ESN.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Igbojew: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yorubas you people should keep on being obsessed with IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu while your Fulani masters are busy strategising to conquer the enter Yoruba region like they did with Kwara State.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by ZombieSlayer1: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
PureFace1:

Na still IPOB

Why is it that it is Ondo that is closest to the East experiencing this attacks?

No smoke without fire
lolz...this mumu is busy looking to blame IPOB while fulani herdsmen is burning down the South West. Like the ostrich, keep burying your head in sand
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Igbojew: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
salbis:
Nigeria is almost gone, and someone is saying that he will continue from where General Buhari have stopped.
alAnd some foolish and stupid people even have mind to campaign to such person Atimes I come to conclusion that some Nigerians deserve the kind of bad leaders they have........I am that Igbojew
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Gandollar(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
babaRUNtinz:
Kí Ọlọ́run ṣàánú wá o
Afi Oloun.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Karac: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Twoclans:
Why Owo always ?

Something is not adding up. angry

I guess they are trying to victimise the state governor, a native of Owo, who hasn't shy away from speaking up against northern hegemony or superiority.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seriously? Just a punctured tyre an a few shells, yard looks too neat for an attacked venue.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by mixta140: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
angry If them like, make them vote tilinbu because of religion sentiment. Na that time them go know the difference btw useless and uselessness
You dont know what will happen next ... Mr . to anyone sef...
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Twoclans(f): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Karac:

I guess they are trying to victimise the state governor, a native of Owo, who hasn't shy away from speaking up against northern hegemony or superiority.

Oh I see, I did not know that is the governors hometown. It makes sense now.

I can Imagine how traumatized the governor will be now .
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by TotalRunter: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
nedekid:

Which objs kid is getting contracts from government, that makes him no to talk? Seem you don't know Obj hence the sweeping beer parlor talk.
Abeg remove Obj from that your classification.

If you were born before Murtala was shot you won't need introduction to whom Obj is. Ask well what his reaction was when he was asked to take command. You don't know who you are talking to
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by TotalRunter: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
yahmohy27:

Ipob talk ,you guys should stop it

I'm from the middlebelt, read my posts for blastings of errant igbo youths. Everything i said there will unleash before your very eyes soon enough
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Comparing southwest to southeast is like comparing all the southeast combine with Lagos state in terms of economy. E shock you abi
1Alex:

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Justice258: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tq1nPThpUU&t=1s
Samajogs:
Unknown gunmen you guys should wait..buhari is having security meeting
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Chuksy12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
The Fulani herdsmen terrorizing OWO community are doing so because of the Governor (Rotimi Akeredolu)..The Governor initiated Amotekun and that didn't go down well with the Fulani herdsmen and Thus they had to attack Owo community which is the Hometown of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu..
Furthermore, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu attends St. Francis Church, OWO anytime he visits his hometown and that was the herdsmen or gunmen attacked that Particular Church in OWO community and killed scores of people.. The killings in owo in Ondo State, Southwest, Nigeria is Just because of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu.. I hope this helps.
quote author=RedChair post=115164164]But what's their attraction to Owo in particular?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
South South and South West must come together, form a security outfit, arm them with automatic weapons, we need to patrol our collective highways and forests.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by nedekid: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
TotalRunter:

If you were born before Murtala was shot you won't need introduction to whom Obj is. Ask well what his reaction was when he was asked to take command. You don't know who you are talking to
I ask you again, which of objs kids is getting contracts from gov and so he cannot talk? Name one of his kids or forever confine your talk to the closest beer parlor or roadside newspaper discuss.
You think you folks on this forum are nitwits you will just make trashy generalized statements?
Name the objs child and where he or she is getting contracts.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Desusi: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
salbis:
Nigeria is almost gone, and someone is saying that he will continue from where General Buhari have stopped.
Continuity in wickedness! Haba,e beru olorun!
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by TotalRunter: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
nedekid:

I ask you again, which of objs kids is getting contracts from gov and so he cannot talk? Name one of his kids or forever confine your talk to the closest beer parlor or roadside newspaper discuss.
You think you folks on this forum are nitwits you will just make trashy generalized statements?
Name the objs child and where he or she is getting contracts.

Obj is a coward right from 1976, a coward in 1979 and still a coward today. Ask Theophilus Danjuma his defence minister. His kids doesn't mean Iyabo don't use half your brain. If a whole former president cannot openly confront Buhari when fulanis are slaughtering yorubas in hus backyard, and the same fulanis are chasing Igboho across yoruba land in the garb of the DSS and Obj can't dare the oaf called buharibut rather fears him then i don't need say more.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by kabillionaire(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
When it started in Middle Belt, you guys were laughing that, the Fulani's are avenging their stolen cattle.

What have you stolen?
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by wiseoneking: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:

IPOB
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by adedehinbo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
South West is boiling at the moment.
your prayers for southwest won't come to pass
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by onuman: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2022
themanderon:
Its getting too close for comfort but my people are too blind to see it. The agenda is real but people are still fiddling while they inch closer with every single passing day.
Yoruba and Igbo politicians are begging for elected political posts and appointments.

Arewa politicians in 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system, literally carved out a new Islamic country for the sharia states, but still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Instead of Yoruba and Igbo politicians, the two major tribes in the south, to take their respective groups out of Nigeria, they wait for Islamic terrorists supported by sharia mongers of north, to take over the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by tiswell(m): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2022
1Alex:

amutekun
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by lascos912(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Not a single dead body in sight, a few burst tyres is what everyone is panicking over? undecided
The gunshots sound was heavy
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by lascos912(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
PureFace1:

Na still IPOB

Why is it that it is Ondo that is closest to the East experiencing this attacks?

No smoke without fire
what of exhaust smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.