Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. (329 Views)

Adsense! Please Help Me Out, I Need An Approved Adsense Blog Example / Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low / Having Issues With Google Adsense, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by ObaOfEsan: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just wanna ask if you received payment this month. Because I don't seem to understand why my payment wasn't sent to me. Thanks
Re: Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by Warrior247: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can't receive UK Adsense money into Nigerian bank account.... Just link Payoneer account to the Adsense account
Re: Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by ObaOfEsan: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Warrior247:
You can't receive UK Adsense money into Nigerian bank account.... Just link Payoneer account to the Adsense account
I have done that already. Still no payment
Re: Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by Warrior247: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

I have done that already. Still no payment
Ah! This is strange.... Are you sure you linked the account well?
Re: Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by ObaOfEsan: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Warrior247:
Ah! This is strange.... Are you sure you linked the account well?
I did bro.
Re: Are You Using UK Adsense? Please Come In. by Meyorok: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Use cheque payment bro, I have use many countries to cash out, I have cash out with Kuwait adsense, with cheque payment, google will process ur cheque and send it to Nigeria, make sure the name in ur adsense account are the same with ur bank name, because if you receive the check via ur pox box and ur name in that cheque is ur nickname my brother you can't cash the money in the bank, so use cheque, 2 week process from google
ObaOfEsan:

I did bro.
meaning ?

(1) (Reply)

New Forum Website / Best 3 Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria 2022 / Over 80 Pages Of My Blog Get Deindexed In Less Than 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.