Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,401 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths (27862 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

LoL.
Funny kid who lives in ajegunle forming US citizen, you first made mention of where I live, you care alot, I just gave you an idea about where I live, you can only dream about it.
Only sh*ts know what being a sh*t is like, congratulations, you just got promoted from being a piece of sh*t to the sh*t itself.
Uncultured folk claiming American citizen, you think I don't know America citizens aye?
After losing out on what to say the next thing low lives do is resort to abuse verbally and physically.
Know your league and stick to playing in it comrade.
Am not your ghetto neighbor, I don't use devices that requires daily charging, I charge whenever I want, I always have access to power.

Looks like your neighbor finally allowed you to charge your phone. I've seen better comebacks from a 4th grader. You said the guy does shitty job here in the US he disproved you.

You said he's an asylum - he disproved you.

You said he might get killed by police - he said you have a higher chance of getting killed by fulani herdsmengrin

It must really be awful for you that some people on NL are actually Americans not even dual citizens. You live in the poorest country in the world, as awful as India is, you beat India to it grin

But you're on NL bragging about one stupid house and constant electricity, biitch you are really really dumb for someone your age. grin

I hope to God you do not procreate and thank goodness from your posts you're a lonely clown. The only way I can picture you with any girl is if she were a copse. You're pathetic.

Just stay at the romance section and give your stuupid advice no one seems to care about, your life is already a waste. You should have taken the advice that user gave you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Hopeforbetter: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
siwajus:
@floorbeat…pls manage the little support

Thank you very much for the support. I couldn't reply you yesterday because that account was banned, hence this. Thanks a lot.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Hopeforbetter: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Johnrake69:

Any evidence to show that you're not a scam?

Please how do I convince you or prove to you I am far from scam? The other account was banned. That is why I couldn't reply you.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by PetroDolla2020: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ghana is in shambles? grin Yes, prices of goods and services have gone up in Ghana, but hasn't prices gone up in Nigeria as well?

Ghana may be in shambles but Ghanaians still get electricity 24/7 grin Ghana may be in shambles but Ghanaians sleep with their two eyes closed at night grin Ghana may be in shambles but bandits are not threatening to kidnap the president of Ghana ooh grin Ghana may be in shambles but universities have not been closed for five months and counting ooh grin Ghana may be in shambles but Nigerians are still running to Ghana in droves grin

[s]
ParpahSeventy:

Ghana is in shambles, people who don't update themselves think Ghana is paradise.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by PetroDolla2020: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Frankly, it won' be a bad idea to have Nigerians leave Ghana. I don't even know what Nigerians are looking for in Ghana after the Ghana-Must -Go episode.

Nigeria Must Go to other countries cool
kay29000:

This is kind of true. My friend in Ghana was complaining to me this evening that the inflation in naija is still learning compared to inflation in Ghana right now. He said bus fare that used to be 150 naira equivalent last year is now like 500 naira equivalent right now. He said he is planning to come back to naija, even after I told him how crazy things are here right now.

2 Likes

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by kay29000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Frankly, it won' be a bad idea to have Nigerians leave Ghana. I don't even know what Nigerians are looking for in Ghana after the Ghana-Must -Go episode.

Nigeria Must Go to other countries cool

Lol
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Russia resumed sales of gas in Euros and Dollars?
Where is your news coming from because even CNN and BBC can’t find that news
lol

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is in shambles? grin Yes, prices of goods and services have gone up in Ghana, but hasn't prices gone up in Nigeria as well?

Ghana may be in shambles but Ghanaians still get electricity 24/7 grin Ghana may be in shambles but Ghanaians sleep with their two eyes closed at night grin Ghana may be in shambles but bandits are not threatening to kidnap the president of Ghana ooh grin Ghana may be in shambles but universities have not been closed for five months and counting ooh grin Ghana may be in shambles but Nigerians are still running to Ghana in droves grin

[s][/s]
The time and energy involved in trying to say one thing and folks like you misunderstand it for another thing is what I can use to pull reasonable strings and yield profitable results, there are so many sh*ts going on in Ghana that if I start to talk about them, it will look like am trying to downgrade Ghana and it's citizens (which I know you are not one).
So I will pass over the point trying to say the negative things about Ghana which runs round the whole continent as well as Nigeria, you know why I will not say anything?
Because the moment I do, you will turn to say I either hate Ghana or jealous of Ghanaians, the fact still remains, Ghana is in shambles if you want to know, get yourself acquainted with what's going on in Ghana, when you do, maybe we can have a reasonable conversation, till then...

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dscop:

Looks like your neighbor finally allowed you to charge your phone. I've seen better comebacks from a 4th grader. You said the guy does shitty job here in the US he disproved you.

You said he's an asylum - he disproved you.

You said he might get killed by police - he said you have a higher chance of getting killed by fulani herdsmengrin

It must really be awful for you that some people on NL are actually Americans not even dual citizens. You live in the poorest country in the world, as awful as India is, you beat India to it grin

But you're on NL bragging about one stupid house and constant electricity, biitch you are really really dumb for someone your age. grin

I hope to God you do not procreate and thank goodness from your posts you're a lonely clown. The only way I can picture you with any girl is if she were a copse. You're pathetic.

Just stay at the romance section and give your stuupid advice no one seems to care about, your life is already a waste. You should have taken the advice that user gave you.
Seems like am giving you too much attention aye?
You seem lost from the conversation I had with that guy.
I was simply telling the guy what can happen to him no matter how much he defends the American government, he will always be treated like a black monkey.
Your point of view in that discussion really says so much about your upbringing, the discussion is not about his achievement or whatever, the discussion was based on a point, you failed to see the point, you are too short sighted for it.
I chose women, women you will only dream about, that's a statement of fact.
The communication is more about abuse than having a point to make, typical ghetto talk am not cut out for it, if you can type two sentences with a point rather than abuses, I will stoop low to reply you again, if you have nothing else to say, take a walk and dream about how you were "born and bread" in America.
I have interacted with more Americans to spot a scammer from 100 miles away.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dscop:

Is that all you got? grin grin grin

I knew all along you're re.tarded, go back and read slowly what I said. A bee doesn't have to tell a fly like you honey tastes better than shiit. Getting out of where, what's the color of the passport you carry? grin

You live in a shiithole, you are certain to die there, you're just a dead man walking; Fulani herdsmen got your sorry asss, at any second you'll become a missing person, never to be seen again. But go ahead impress me you have constant electricity; oh your 'cousin' is a senior police officer in Lagos grin

But all these bragging what has it gotten you? Broke, lonely, no wife, no kid at your age? If they sell you and everything you have and convert it to dollars and I put it in my glove compartment, I'll still have enough space to put my gloves, tables and lots more.

You're nothing but a frustrated, pathetic, miserable, lonely and sad soul. Sounds like we deported your asss way back,, eh ya. Well looks like you're heading to the grave a very sad, sad man. But I do love your empty bragging. If it makes you feel better to think I live in Nigeria, pls believe it, at least that way you'll feel better about your pathetic life.

This one is just for the road...I shall be back.

You should have stayed at your usual romance section.
Quite funny kid, am a proud Nigerian, I stated that in my previous statement to the other guy, I will certainly die and be buried in Nigeria, that's a dream I want to live, buried in my hometown and sent beyond the Blue sky by my family.
That's how proud a Nigerian I am.
Sorry I don't brag, I tell you facts, if the facts intimidate you and you have to dig in to my profile to seek comments I make, LOL.
I can see how the ghetto life goes, waking up in the morning and digging around someone, LOL.
So much for a "Born and bread" American.
LoL.
Quite funny.
You can dig more into my profile am sure you have seen tons of things that intimidates your background in my profile, sorry Americans don't do that sh*t, only jobless Nigerians do, you can dig out tons of replies and still have no idea about my family, LOL.
That's how frustrating the digging is, work hard and get piece meals like you have been doing all your life, you will never have a glimpse into my marital status.
Like I said in the other mention, if you want to behave like frustrated rats on the streets of Nigeria, sorry comrade, am not cut out for that sh*t.
My neighborhood has constant electricity, am sure you live in a place where access to electricity is a lottery for you guys, aside electricity, there is a powerful solar network on standby, aside that, there is a lister your years on earth will never afford, I don't have to go America to achieve those, I do them right here, I can send you my contact address and you come along with your hungry goons and see how we tackle herdsmen over here.
LoL
Kids who don't know what the country is all about coming online to rant, keyboard warriors with nothing to live telling me he will be back, you can come back with your family that "Born and bread" you in Enugu Ezike that made you believe it is America.
LoL.
Laugh will not kill me on top children matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by PetroDolla2020: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Many sh*ts are going on in Ghana? Like what? By the way, is Nigeria better? Are you aware your National Assembly wants to impeach a Buhari because of his incompetence abd the hardship? If nigeria is heaven, why will lawmakers want to impeach Buhari? Today, kidnappers have taken over nigeria and issuing threats and ultimatums upanddown grin They are even threatening to kidnap Buhari grin

By the way, I live in Accra grin

ParpahSeventy:

The time and energy involved in trying to say one thing and folks like you misunderstand it for another thing is what I can use to pull reasonable strings and yield profitable results, there are so many sh*ts going on in Ghana that if I start to talk about them, it will look like am trying to downgrade Ghana and it's citizens (which I know you are not one).
So I will pass over the point trying to say the negative things about Ghana which runs round the whole continent as well as Nigeria, you know why I will not say anything?
Because the moment I do, you will turn to say I either hate Ghana or jealous of Ghanaians, the fact still remains, Ghana is in shambles if you want to know, get yourself acquainted with what's going on in Ghana, when you do, maybe we can have a reasonable conversation, till then...
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Many sh*ts are going on in Ghana? Like what? By the way, is Nigeria better? Are you aware your National Assembly wants to impeach a Buhari because of his incompetence abd the hardship? If nigeria is heaven, why will lawmakers want to impeach Buhari? Today, kidnappers have taken over nigeria and issuing threats and ultimatums upanddown grin They are even threatening to kidnap Buhari grin

By the way, I live in Accra grin

Like I have been saying over this thread, most of you think Nigeria is hell and Ghana is heaven?
Ghana is caught in same mess as Nigeria, you literally telling yourself a lie that Ghana as a country experience 24 hours uninterrupted electricity?
Where does the word "dumsor" or whatever emerge from?
The government is underperforming, same as the Ghanaian government is underperforming, taking loans from country to country and now to IMF just like Nigeria take loans, I turned on my TV some weeks ago to read a news about how I think three Ghanaian chiefs got killed in a vehicle by unknown assailants, if Ghana is so developed why are there activists demanding a good government in Ghana?
If the government is so good why looting money and telling lies to Ghanaians about the card?
You know the mess Ghana card has created if you live in Accra I don't have to tell you, you know the mess the national cathedral is creating, the embezzlement and heist the government is carrying out overriding the Ghanaian constitution and lying to the people, same sh*t going on Nigeria, prices are hitting the roof same as Nigeria, the other day a woman was telling me how she stayed in Kumasi and Ghana is excelling, if you want to know a country that's excelling travel round it, that's what most of you fail to do, why are Ghanaians moaning if the government is competent?
The VP of Ghana lying on National Television about how the card will serve as E-passport in 197 countries in the world and 40,000 airports, that's how competent the Ghanaian government is not knowing the number of countries in the world, a competent government will allow the people working in salt mines to live in shacks and sell their daily hustles for peanuts and the transporters of these salts are at risk of being invaded by bandits who will rob them so they have run even on roads littered with potholes, that's how competent the Ghanaian government is, a government so competent and a nation flourishing that the ocean tides will sweep away human settlements and they are crying to the government to come to their aid yet the government will pay deaf ears, I am not telling you Nigeria is heaven, some of you are so dumb to read between the lines, I bet you are a Nigerian, the move to impeach Mr President was a nice move although politically motivated, same way Boris Johnson is being forced to step down as UK PM, is it not in Ghana that fast food restaurants are being shutdown because of food poisoning and rendering the workers and POS agents around there jobless?
Ghana is a mess like Nigeria, the ruling party NPP in Ghana tries to use price of fuel in US and Nigeria to justify their failures in Ghana, I don't want to say things about Ghana that will demean the good people of Ghana, stup*d Nigerians always go out to insult their own, when you guys get to SA, you try to abuse your country of origin and when Xenophobic attacks starts raining on you, you will expect Nigerians who are in Nigeria to come to your aid, sense fall on you people who goes to live in other countries and come back to abuse people in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by AlphaTaikun: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Now brace up for the big one! Hyperinflation in the U.S. would lead to stores being broken into by some of those seeking for daily survival.

Savvy folks who already undestand
historical events and economic cycles will reap from economic headwinds. wink
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Seezion: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
siwajus:
@floorbeat…pls manage the little support

Please.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ibime:

Russia GDP declined 4.9% YoY while you are celebrating USA 0.9% decline. Putin done turn your brain to pap. Come back on Aug12 when QoQ results are released.

Drenimarcus, today is Aug12

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

You shah won't let me be eh. I am visiting the country soon, my ruskies don invite me. I go move fully next year, I go create thread when that time don reach. cheesy
Na so Zelenky go bomb ur head.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Konquest: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ibime:

I don't play politics with economics but you do. As no President is responsible for the start or end of a business cycle. They are just lucky to be there at the start or middle of a cycle, or at the end of one. Same reason I always absolved George Bush of 2 recessions during his tenure. The world has been on a bullrun since 2009 fuelled by Fed printing money, and a major Covid fiscal response that accelerated the cycle to it's end. The cycle is simply over. If Trump is lucky, he would have skipped the hard part and return in 2024 when the cycle has started to turn upward, just like Clinton skipped the hard part of the Savings and Loans crisis and entered on the upturn, then handed over to Bush II just before the Tech bubble downturn.
Nicely put.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" / Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.