Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again (1580 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Well done o wig wearing thief armed robbers called Nigerian girls!
You people have found a way to convince the government of getting rid of street runs girls that help we guys out when our big brother konji visits us. We have been using oloshos to quench our konji without spending unnecessarily for relationships but somehow of all the problems in Nigeria the government chose to ban ashawos and left the wig wearing relationship thief’s in the street to keep scamming simps on in the name of love!
Well done o, it’s now y’all will start cashing out again , deceiving Kunle, tunde, bolaji and all the men with love while racking in your weekly payment for the love. I hail una, relationship girls una work don resume, time to start wearing mini skirts hustling for customers to decieve with love. Y’all have won this round my dear Nigerian feminine relationship criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by VictorUSA(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
The issue of Nigerian girls is becoming a case study...They are becoming something else.

If you are not in a relationship with a married woman just forget it.

Iam currently draining 3married women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by VeryWickedMan: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oloshos can never be banned. I will make sure of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by Omihanifa: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
I can’t stop laughing
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by Osashalom: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
The issue of Nigerian girls is becoming a case study...They are becoming something else.

Are you for real or you just portabolizing
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by posty56: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
na for fuq we they only reason their matter , anything apart from that na you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Found A Way To Cash Out Again by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
VictorUSA:

Are you not messi1 the 19 year old whose mum was harassed by an aboki?
Who give you liver to chop married women
Lie another lie abeg, this one no hold water

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Slept With Your Gender? / Bride Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Nearly Flaunts Full Cleav............ / Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.