Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima (24379 Views)

PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Corto: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Light78:

Why call them animals?

They have the right to support whomever they want, just like you support yours.

I can see you're an animal too
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by nnamdi640: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will clear borno.tinubu kawai..cc kyase
Hahahaha!!! Easy to say than been done, except you are saying that the people still enjoy the hardship they are experiencing in this regime.
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by MacWin155(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Rubbish, no one expect rich people to stand amongst crowd, as whether you like it or not they must vote, and will vote only their candidate of choice, you have no right to abuse anyone for being poor, or abuse someone for not voting for your candidate. They are even wiser than you for choosing Shettima over inexperienced Datti, or choosing Tinubu with all his achievement in Lagos over Obi whose state can't even compete with Rivers state or Enugu.

Love brought them out, because nothing was shared during the campaign, they came out because the combination is the best combo we have

From what you've written, it's clear that you're not in tune with what love means or what Obi has done and will do to aid Nigeria from the recessive state we are in.

But it's okay. My opinions are mine and yours are yours. Let's agree to disagree bro.

No Vex, boss.
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tinubu did not only steal Lagos dried it affected your household that is why you could not be educated with common basic sense or survival instinct.

Talking about children abroad Tinubu daughter born 1991 that is 30 years old . Abi 29 going to 30 pays more than 2 billion Naira as a student .

And you are in Ikorodu yapping nonsense and your small sister is out of school looking for where to do small scale business and you talking trash

see screenshot below abi na 10mb opera mini u Dey use ?
Shut the furk up, you think everyone is suffering or uneducated like you in Anambra, Tinubu is very rich, and if you don't like it smask your head on the floor, you expect the children of a rich man to be poor and go to the same school your parents could afford. You expect a rich man's child to be living with you in your face me I face you apartment and rent 2 by 2 shop with you in Aba. Peter Obi sent all his children abroad, all Tinubu's children are here in Nigeria, you think Peter Obi's children are not paying bills and tax out there. He pretends to be suffering to deceive gullible people like you, just like Buhari deceived almajiris with stories that he has only one house Nigeria, which is in daura, with stories like he has just 1 car etc. When a Yoruba man is rich, people around him will see it and he invest in his homeland. Peter Obi a former governor and minister deceiving you guys with stories like he has just one watch, just 2 shoes, 2 cars, you acclaimed literates are praising him. Same thing Northerners did, that brought us this failure, talku talku.

Wise people will vote someone that has made the most impact, but some foolish Nigerians like you will say no, and still claim to be literate. Looks at the states and regions of the presidential candidates and vote for the one with the most developed states in terms of infrastructure, security, economy, education, investment etc. But some fools will say no and rather vote for some that talks too much and lies that he has just 2 shoes and 1 watch, is that what his people voted for him, Soludo is already coming out to clear his lies.

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Opintiwa: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Shut the furk up, you think everyone is suffering or uneducated like you in Anambra, Tinubu is very rich, and if you don't like it smask your head on the floor, you expect the children of a rich man to be poor and go to the same school your parents could afford. You expect a rich man's child to be living with you in your face me I face you apartment and rent 2 by 2 shop with you in Aba. Peter Obi sent all his children abroad, all Tinubu's children are here in Nigeria, you think Peter Obi's children are not paying bills and tax out there. He pretends to be suffering to deceive gullible people like you, just like Buhari deceived almajiris with stories that he has only one house Nigeria, which is in daura, with stories like he has just 1 car etc. When a Yoruba man is rich, people around him will see it and he invest in his homeland. Peter Obi a former governor and minister deceiving you guys with stories like he has just one watch, just 2 shoes, 2 cars, you acclaimed literates are praising him. Same thing Northerners did, that brought us this failure, talku talku.

Wise people will vote someone that has made the most impact, but some foolish Nigerians like you will say no, and still claim to be literate. Looks at the states and regions of the presidential candidates and vote for the one with the most developed states in terms of infrastructure, security, economy, education, investment etc. But some fools will say no and rather vote for some that talks too much and lies that he has just 2 shoes and 1 watch, is that what his people voted for him, Soludo is already coming out to clear his lies.

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

If e pain you do the needful

Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

If e pain you do the needful
LOL, we shall see naa. With your 2k and 3k votes in ogun and osun, even Atiku got up to 50k votes from Buhari state. You can keep dreaming and scrubbing your balls on Obi's teeth.
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
MacWin155:

From what you've written, it's clear that you're not in tune with what love means or what Obi has done and will do to aid Nigeria from the recessive state we are in.

But it's okay. My opinions are mine and yours are yours. Let's agree to disagree bro.

No Vex, boss.
Obi should go and do it in Anambra first, talku talku up and down, ruled Anambra state for 8 years, he didn't do anything, I lived in Anambra so I know what I'm saying, bring solutions just like Buhari did, he couldn't do it as a governor, deceiving gullible followers that are ready to die for him with stories like I will do this, I have just 2 shoes, I have just one watch, lies.

Even the northerners have realized their mistake, shouting and visiting all radio and TV stations like Buhari did scam. Simple check the regions and state of the aspirants and from their work, vote for the most developed state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, education and HDI, they say No always, they will vote for someone that talks and lies.

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
Time shall tell. Even in Ekiti all the votes didn't go for Apc some went for the opposition. Apart of south west which other state can Tinubu win? Even in southwest his party still lost
LOL, It will shock you guys, Obi is the one that will win abi, you are in a thread where thousands are out to campaign for Tinubu, and you are still saying apart from south west. The shock you got during the primaries isn't enough, you can continue to wail till the main election.
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by olumide4christ: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the current dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.

Your opinion, pure and simple! Never a fact!
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by MacWin155(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Obi should go and do it in Anambra first, talku talku up and down, ruled Anambra state for 8 years, he didn't do anything, I lived in Anambra so I know what I'm saying, bring solutions just like Buhari did, he couldn't do it as a governor, deceiving gullible followers that are ready to die for him with stories like I will do this, I have just 2 shoes, I have just one watch, lies.

Even the northerners have realized their mistake, shouting and visiting all radio and TV stations like Buhari did scam. Simple check the regions and state of the aspirants and from their work, vote for the most developed state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, education and HDI, they say No always, they will vote for someone that talks and lies.

I rest my case on your issue boss. All you have is badly opinionated rhetorics and propaganda, and I understand.
Let's agree to disagree on our individual candidates.
Re: APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima by deeva2: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
The crowd in just one LG in Borno is equivalent to obi-dirt supporters in one S/E states.

BAT/SHETTIMA 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos) / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.