Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz (16073 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by KingLarry04: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Review on point 100,
My favorites tracks are
1. For my hand ft Ed sheeran
2. It’s plenty
3. Common person
Big up 2 oluwa burna of afrika
1 yeye blogger was comparing Love, damini with omah lay’s Boy alone, what an insult

4 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by bagad: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2022
The Common person is nice

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2022
He's shit
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Maj196(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2022
C'est médiocre pour moi (5/10)
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by akeeng: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Who asked you ? Bad belle
You are slow
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Aqesimitta: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
He hardly had big hits after collecting Grammy

Many of my best hits he sang were before he collected Grammy

Don't break my head, type your own

Gbagbe E by Dj Spinall ft Burna
Chase by Dj Jimmy Jatt ft Burna
pH Vibration by Burna
Temper by Skales ft Burna
Won Da Mo by Burna ft Dbanj

Like to Party by Burna Produced by LeriQ
Trumpet by Burna ft Davido

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by coputa(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Burna boy is not a creative artiste,how on earth did he pick up the grammy,this new album is just a repeat of his previous album,same beats only change in lyrics but the same rythms.this dude is over hyped.none of his songs are in my play list.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by SaturnNick(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Great music artiste. That Burna grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Burna is my guy, but to be sincere that album is average at best.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Betnomore: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Burna took a cautious approach to this album. Half of the Album was like African giant while the other half was like Twice as tall. So if you like African giant, there is a high possibility of liking this album also. Same goes for any fan that likes Twice as tall will most likely like this album. It was just a combination of African giant and Twice as tall but on steroids.

2 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by DonNeon: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Love Damini is way ahead of Twice as Tall, with 19 tracks burna boy was able to satisfy typical Nigerians who glorifies beats and catchy hooks ahead of lyrics and fine tune.... ironically he was also able to satisfy his international audience with lyrically good songs and fine tunes...

So basically burna boy, fused African giant and twice and tall into love Damini

My favourite songs are jagele, wild dreams, Toni and Singh, for my hand, and it's plenty.....

As someone who is very critical, I'll give burna boy a 9/10.... Album was solid

8 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by folake4u(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2022
pocohantas:
Burna is my guy, but to be sincere that album is average at best.

Finally!!!

I'm so happy that you admitted this truth.

The hype was just too much and irritating. Some of the songs weren't so bad, the rest were. lipsrsealed

You're a honest Burna fan.

Tiri gbosa for you!

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Seankhalifa: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Burma boy and rema release a 10/10 album
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Aidejay(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Haven't Listened To The Album.
But I'm Sure Burna Can't Make A 'BAD ALBUM'
I Hope It Does Well Though. Last Last Is Already A BBHot100 Hit & For My Hand Is Doing Pretty Well. Apart From LL & Kilometer I Haven't Heard Any Of The Other Songs Anywhere.
It's Gonna Be Hard For Burna To Beat African Giant, Or Outside. Maybe That's Why I'm Not Hyped To Listen To This New Album.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by tayid76055: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Ghg

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by encryptjay(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Great album! He gave everyone a song to vibe to smiley
Lemme see my if I can list my best tracks
Vanilla
How bad could it be
It's plenty
Toni Ann Singh
Common person
Different size grin
Rollercoaster
For my hand
Whiskey

Since Last Last and Kilometer were out before the album, I exempted them but they're great songs.
Burna Boy kills any beat you give him.

Meanwhile...
Gbe mi trabaye
Make you no dey shalaye
I don't want nobody to give my matter k-leg
For this life I dey, I want to be celebrated
Don't wanna waste my days
I want to spend them on enjoyment
It's plenty oh, ahh...

6 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Aidejay(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm Doing That Thing Where I Wait Till Like A Year Before I Get An Album. After The Hype And Reviews Have Come And Gone.
Makes The Album Experience Better! Worked For Asa's V And Adekunle Gold's CMIYC So Far.

2 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Maforgreats(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Donvilo:
Rollercoaster smiley

I too like this jam, my favorite. My head dey always roll anytime it's on

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Maforgreats(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Maybe some person's should just list the hit tracks. I don't want to download all the album and realize that every track sounds alike.
Get Spotify free APK and enjoy unlimited supply of musics
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by horchukoh(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
The album is not as bad as people portray it to be on here.

I have listened to all the tracks a countless number of times including the two preleased tracks on the album "Kilometre" and "Last Last"

My favorite tracks on the album are as follow:

Rollercoaster
Different size ft Victony
Common person
Cloak and Dagger
Fall my Hand
Solid
Wild dreams

Currently jamming to the album.

4 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by anthonyuncle(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Maybe some person's should just list the hit tracks. I don't want to download all the album and realize that every track sounds alike.

guy like me
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Darkcloud11(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Burna dishing out recycled music ,what have your favorite done? abeg give respect to who respect is due this generation like criticism too much,if maradona Michael jackson and the legends of the 90s were alive today people would have killed them with criticism

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Track 8&17
...does it for me.
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Tinneh: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Last last
Whiskey
Different size
It's plenty
Common person
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by NOwazobia: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
I am not a fan both to his person, and his music.

Next!
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by Hermes119: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
The album was dope
I think some of us have unrealistic expectations,like we expect everysong to be outstanding or something
He delivered
Listen to Cloak and dagger,Burna boy is the only Nigerian artist that can make that kind of song
Vanilla was dope
Last last was a sleeper hit
Kilometer was dope
Different size was sultry and dope
For my hand was very good
Common person was very good

The rest of the songs were okay or average but with five or six hits I would relate an album over 5

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by shogotermies(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
One way to enjoy Burna's song, is to soak your self in the lyrics.
"Its plenty" is good tho, so I say no to your own review on that.
One thing I can say on this album is, its not Burna's best album but an album for celebration, vibes, his personal life and achievement. That is my own thought tho, but nevertheless I listen to the whole 19 tracks at least three times daily.

My favorite tracks on it

Glory
Science
Cloak and dagger
Kilometer
Last last
Different size
Its plenty
Rollercoaster
Vanilla
Common person
Love damini

2 Likes

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by elijahkayode(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by abdulwassi(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Album dope.
It's plenty.
Common person.
Whisky.
Cloak and dagger.

Those are song not everyone would listen too but dope 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by ASAPFERG1: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Rubbish
Re: A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz by CaveAdullam: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2022
It's plenty, science and vanilla are bae.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of Fireboy DML & Joeboy Mp3 Songs DJ Mix 2020 To 2024 / NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / Lyrics Of Khona By Mafikizolo Featuring Uhuru In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.