Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,820 members, 7,976,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics (1794 Views)

Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos / Nigerian Draws Shettima [PICS] / 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2022
If I were to guess , it would be a no brainer.

Someone once attacked president Jonathan and asked for amnesty for boko haram.

That same man was willing to be snapped eating with the terrorists.

Then that same politician's Lodge was to be a refuge for a fleeing boko haram terrorist who bombed a catholic church.

If I were to guess it would be a no brainer.

Boko haram would do all they can to get their ally elected . Already a possible arrangement of terrorist forces to position for nationwide terrorism is taking place.

Like in 2015, when threat of war was used to chase Jonathan out, today threat of nationwide terror is being used to possibly intimidate voters.

There is a particular political party whose stock in trade it is to weaponize terror for their political ends.

This leads to one critical question. Why did tinubu choose shettima? Is it to leverage on the violent elements seen eating with him , and caught in his lodge?

Is it to join him in rejecting Good advice like when wike advised school closure and monster shettima refused, leading to girls kidnapped?

Why did tinubu go for someone with glaring terrorism baggage proven or not

Who is boko harams candidate

This question should get us all thinking.

Have a great day.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu will never win this election. That's what I know

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Jostoman: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2022
You choose someone that have relationship with Boko Haram terrorist as your vice presidential candidate and then you and your people are campaigning in the Southwest that they should not vote for Atiku because he is a Fulani so who is deceiving who? Anyway Obidient is better than sacrifice

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:
Tinubu will never win this election. That's what I know

It needs our peoples intelligent engagement. These people are ready to burn down the country oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:

It needs our peoples intelligent engagement. These people are ready to burn down the country oo

where are our investigative journalists to do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

where are our investigative journalists to do the needful

Many ate collecting brown envelopes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Jostoman:
You choose someone that have relationship with Boko Haram terrorist as your vice presidential candidate and then you and your people are campaigning in the Southwest that they should not vote for Atiku because he is a Fulani so who is deceiving who? Anyway Obidient is better than sacrifice

There is a terrible plan to use terrorists to win election by this man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:

There is a terrible plan to use terrorists to win election by this man

it is looki g like that, honestly
Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by NaijaCowFarm: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Jostoman:

Tinubu has not told us the real reason he chose shettima

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

Tinubu has not told us the real reason he chose shettima

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Hmm

This evil and desperate man is cooking up something disastrous for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Hmm

By what criteria does shettima qualify as the best vp for tinubu

Something is up and they're not telling the people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

By what criteria does shettima qualify as the best vp for tinubu

Something is up and they're not telling the people

Toh...

I'm saying it now. Nigerians can be unnecessarily docile. This man must not be allowed anywhere near power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:

Toh...

I'm saying it now. Nigerians can be unnecessarily docile. This man must not be allowed anywhere near power

unfortunately yes. Nigerians can be annoyingly docile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

unfortunately yes. Nigerians can be annoyingly docile

Why are the opposition parties not interrogating shettimas links with boko haram more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why are the opposition parties not interrogating shettimas links with boko haram more

and the dss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigerians please hear!

Shettima has baggage linked with boko haram. He cannot be vice president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:
Nigerians please hear!

Shettima has baggage linked with boko haram. He cannot be vice president

for me and my family , we are obidient

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

for me and my family , we are obidient

Obidient and yusful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Soulsymbol99: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
The thought of this man becoming president if anything happens to tinubu should scare the living daylight out any right thinking person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
The thought of this man becoming president if anything happens to tinubu should scare the living daylight out any right thinking person.

Nigerians are generally too easy going. I can't believe he was even selected in the first place. I think tinubu has very evil plans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

and the dss?

You will never find them inviting him for questioning, bunch of hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

I don't know what's happening to this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

its all part of an islamization agenda

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Dss is already Compromised

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Modernizer:

its all part of an islamization agenda

People laugh, but it's the truth.
Turkey sold us helicopters....I bet they would plant a tracer and give the coordinates to terrorists

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Modernizer: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:

People laugh, but it's the truth.
Turkey sold us helicopters....I bet they would plant a tracer and give the coordinates to terrorists

Haaaa...
Another thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by BATified2023: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2022
newbornmacho:
If I were to guess , it would be a no brainer.

Someone once attacked president Jonathan and asked for amnesty for boko haram.

That same man was willing to be snapped eating with the terrorists.

Then that same politician's Lodge was to be a refuge for a fleeing boko haram terrorist who bombed a catholic church.

If I were to guess it would be a no brainer.

Boko haram would do all they can to get their ally elected . Already a possible arrangement of terrorist forces to position for nationwide terrorism is taking place.

Like in 2015, when threat of war was used to chase Jonathan out, today threat of nationwide terror is being used to possibly intimidate voters.

There is a particular political party whose stock in trade it is to weaponize terror for their political ends.

This leads to one critical question. Why did tinubu choose shettima? Is it to leverage on the violent elements seen eating with him , and caught in his lodge?

Is it to join him in rejecting Good advice like when wike advised school closure and monster shettima refused, leading to girls kidnapped?

Why did tinubu go for someone with glaring terrorism baggage proven or not

Who is boko harams candidate

This question should get us all thinking.

Have a great day.
igbos will never stop being mischievous no wonder people avoid them like plague

Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by BATified2023: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
u better prepare for it cos atiku doesn’t stand a chance n everyone has already told u that peter obi is just a social media clout so just prepare to see tinubu pictures when u go to bank or any office
Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by Aqesimitta: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Na thief know how to catch a thief
Re: Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Aqesimitta:
Na thief know how to catch a thief

The same thing una talk....na general fit catch boko haram

Continue. I just pray you don't fall prey to nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) / 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC / Free Your People’ – Speed Darlington Charges Igbo Lawmakers On Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.