Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

10k Mt Of Blco For Ttt @ Togo/cotonou - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 10k Mt Of Blco For Ttt @ Togo/cotonou (565 Views)

Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shells) / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 / 10,000 Mt Ago (diesel Nnpc Spec) Spot Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10k Mt Of Blco For Ttt @ Togo/cotonou by kaynoJah(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2011
I need 10k MT of BLCO for TTT@Togo/Cotonou. Payment will be in Naira.
Give me a call on 08184809672. Direct agent/Mandate to supplier ONLY!
Re: 10k Mt Of Blco For Ttt @ Togo/cotonou by neroy75(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
Several people come up with this format and at the end of the day when you come up with concrete evidence that there's product and ready to sale. They disappear into the thin air or the start giving you numerous excuses.

Do you have evidence to prove you are the buyer's mandate?

My friend has more then such quantity in Cotonou waters. It actually belonged to a buyer, but after all said and done, they disappeared. They ATB has been take care of.

If you're serious and agree to show him evidence that your genuine, he'll make available all necessary document

You go for verification with super cargo before payment.

If you're good to go, give me a call 07043323109 and I'll link you up to him.

(1) (Reply)

Prepare You For Agro-export, Foodstuff & Solid Mineral Export / Fishing Vessel Needed / Power Tools, Diy, Hardware Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.