Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? (382 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Godoverevery: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
I made a comment on the thread about the Bishop who raped a 16yrs old girl accusing CAN of focusing on politics instead of calling out pastor like this.
I received lot of insults and threat just for speaking my mind.

Am making this post to let bullies,hypocrite and intolerance Christians know not all of us are blind by veil of hatred.

Why should Muslim-Muslim candidates be an issue when we have several parties contesting.

CAN should face teaching the gospel and leave politics for politicians......but can they do it??

We have a CAN body who is also political, we have CAN body who romance with politicians and also collect money from them.
What the main purpose and objectives of CAN

This same CAN discriminate against other denominations like C&S, christ embassy, synagogue of all nation etc.....this dominations aren't Christian According to them.

CAN came out publicly to attack TB Joshua several times even when he died non of them visited his wife.....is that what Jesus christ taught us

The Catholics see themselves as superior Christians.......CAC see the celestial and C&S has demonic Christian.......the Anglican,baptist are in logger head with the pentecostal......this isn't issues CAN worrying itself about or trying to solve.

They are more interested in something common sense have solve with democratic election where you are free to vote for your choice.
We have Christian presidential aspirant just vote him/her instead of trying to bring religion tensions.

CAN has the right to speak against Muslim-Muslim but they don't have the right to paint political under tone to it......telling Christians , muslim-muslim ticket is an agenda to islamitize Nigeria Is BS.
No one can islamitize Nigeria...it is totally impossible...only a dunce will believe that narrative.

If you are a Christian from part of country who hate Muslims expecting me a Christian from another part to join the hate becos of Muslim-Muslim ticket it can't never happen..dumbo I have cousins, aunties, uncles,friends etc who are Muslims.

I never chose my religion and only a fool will fight over religion..

Reading from genesis to revelation in my bible there no where it written when we get to heaven our religion/denominations will be asked...so what the F.

Note- I expect insults,threat,verbal attacks from PO dunce and bulldogs ....please save yourself the stress of telling me am not a Christian it your opinion.

1 Like

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by InsideLove(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad sad shocked
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Romanoff(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Same can be said about MURIC but we are not ready for that conversation.

1 Like

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by sreamsense: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
You can't be able to established a fact here until you first find out if MURIC is a political party, terrorist organization or religion body. There are many variables on daily basis among its end result products and members that will make you establish that fact before we can use it's result as input to process that of CAN

2 Likes

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Godoverevery: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
sreamsense:
You can't be able to established a fact here until you first find out if MURIC is a political party, terrorist organization or religion body. There are many variables on daily basis among its end result products and members that will make you establish that fact before we can use it's result as input to process that of CAN

MURIC is not association who speak for all Muslim cleric.....it a group who view is restricted to the southwest.

The muslims don't do association like us the Christians.

U can Google about the muric and it formations.
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Godoverevery: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Same can be said about MURIC but we are not ready for that conversation.

Most Muslims in the north don't even no or heard of muric before.

Muric is just an association of some Muslims in the south west.
itn't an association of Muslim clerics or imams.
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by APC2: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is MURIC a religious body or political party? When CAN was quiet, MURIC said that Muslims will not vote a Christian candidate from the south you did not write anything.
Now that CAN is advocating for fairness, you are calling it a political party.

You are a goat. Stupid fool
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Godoverevery: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC2:
Is MURIC a religious body or political party? When CAN was quiet, MURIC said that Muslims will not vote a Christian candidate from the south you did not write anything.
Now that CAN is advocating for fairness, you are calling it a political party.

You are a goat. Stupid fool

PO dunce and bulldog 1.....Next.
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by EmeraldJD: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN became a political body during GEJ's regime under Oritsejiafor, that's why the catholic church pulled out. Having said that, I don't see anything wrong in speaking against Muslim -Muslim ticket though, they have not told anybody not to vote for APC, they only expressed their view.
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by PandoraObi: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2022

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by AntonVince: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
It’s heartening watching how much CAN’s vehement stance on your I’ll-advised all-Muslim ticket unsettles you.
Call the association anything you like. It changes nothing. We’ll teach you lot a lesson next year.

God forbids that we sit and watch you exploit Christian’s’ tolerance and liberality to reduce us to second-rate citizens.

My children must be able to live and feel completely Nigerian.

Thuefnubu will be served a just dessert next year.

1 Like

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Godoverevery: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
EmeraldJD:
CAN became a political body during GEJ's regime under Oritsejiafor, that's why the catholic church pulled out. Having said that, I don't see anything wrong in speaking against Muslim -Muslim ticket though, they have not told anybody not to vote for APC, they only expressed their view.

But they told everyone the muslim-muslim ticket is agenda to islamitize Nigeria.

That the BS I have issue with.......
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by JASONjnr(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nonsense....
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by IamAtikulate: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's CAN duty to protect the Christian faith in Nigeria and they are doing just that.

We are proud of them
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Ballack1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN is a pressure group
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Karleb(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN is a bunch of bloody hypocrites.

How many of them showed up when TB Joshua died.

I'm not a follower of Joshua and I don't agree with him on a lot of things but c'mon, we are talking about death here. His only sin was he was not a member.
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Eronms25: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Guy please be very careful with the way you talk, keep your f*olish view to yourself, don't even bother to respond because I don't fight on nairaland, lastly you are not a Christian
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Vickym1(f): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN, sensible, patriotic and lover of Nigeria said no to Muslim-Muslim ticket for the peace and Tranquillity of Nigeria
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by sreamsense: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:
I made a comment on the thread about the Bishop who raped a 16yrs old girl accusing CAN of focusing on politics instead of calling out pastor like this.
I received lot of insults and threat just for speaking my mind.

Am making this post to let bullies,hypocrite and intolerance Christians know not all of us are blind by veil of hatred.

Why should Muslim-Muslim candidates be an issue when we have several parties contesting.

CAN should face teaching the gospel and leave politics for politicians......but can they do it??

We have a CAN body who is also political, we have CAN body who romance with politicians and also collect money from them.
What the main purpose and objectives of CAN

This same CAN discriminate against other denominations like C&S, christ embassy, synagogue of all nation etc.....this dominations aren't Christian According to them.

CAN came out publicly to attack TB Joshua several times even when he died non of them visited his wife.....is that what Jesus christ taught us

The Catholics see themselves as superior Christians.......CAC see the celestial and C&S has demonic Christian.......the Anglican,baptist are in logger head with the pentecostal......this isn't issues CAN worrying itself about or trying to solve.

They are more interested in something common sense have solve with democratic election where you are free to vote for your choice.
We have Christian presidential aspirant just vote him/her instead of trying to bring religion tensions.

CAN has the right to speak against Muslim-Muslim but they don't have the right to paint political under tone to it......telling Christians , muslim-muslim ticket is an agenda to islamitize Nigeria Is BS.
No one can islamitize Nigeria...it is totally impossible...only a dunce will believe that narrative.

If you are a Christian from part of country who hate Muslims expecting me a Christian from another part to join the hate becos of Muslim-Muslim ticket it can't never happen..dumbo I have cousins, aunties, uncles,friends etc who are Muslims.

I never chose my religion and only a fool will fight over religion..

Reading from genesis to revelation in my bible there no where it written when we get to heaven our religion/denominations will be asked...so what the F.

Note- I expect insults,threat,verbal attacks from PO dunce and bulldogs ....please save yourself the stress of telling me am not a Christian it your opinion.

Rubbish talk! Is either you are a Muslim hiding as Christian because it is always easy to lie as Muslim for Mohammed to perpetrate evil. Speaking your mind is not the problem, but problem here is that you are talking rubbish and what is not sensible in all logical arguement. CAN has rules that established it based on biblical principles, you don't just admit any church as member unless you fulfil basic common biblical principles. CAN is ruled by human beings and not God who knows intent of man; you don't expect them to know true or fake church unless that church adhere to binding common principle. That is not hatred as you foolishly put it. Every professional organization and other standard organizations have standard you must adhere to fulfil.

You don't expect medical doctor to be admitted as registered member of ICAN without first meeting up with basic requirements. Wheather you are brilliant or dull, evil or good will never grant you ICAN membership until you fulfill basic requirements. So also CAN has standard based on basic biblical principles. People like you who are quick at pointing accusing fingers are always worse in your private life but comming to public domain to spew senseless talks. No church really hates, each church is only being careful not to get carried away by false doctrine around as Jesus warned will be common in the end time. How many CAC have you seen burning Celestial church if it is hate, how many catholics members have fought physically against C & S if it is hate? How many deeper life have fought against Baptist if it is hate.

If you want to know true definition of hatred, tell IRAN (Shia Muslims) to say few words against Saudi Arabia (Sunni Muslims) and watch if bombs and rockets will not be raining down from different angles. If you want to know true definition of hatred tell one Islamic group to talk bad of another Islamic group if their women will not begin to wrap bombs under hijab to attack each other. If you want to know true definition of hatred, go to social medial live streams and see how dawah and Islamic preachers fight for supremacy, imprisoned one another in true definition of religion hatred. Ustaz will talk bad of ACCADIP, ACCADIP will talk against Captain, Captain will talk bad of Kaola, Kaola will talk against Diaspora vice versa and many more.

Has Christian fight ever got to that stage even though they have more denominations than Muslims and they still maintain decorum through love of Christ. Why blaming CAN over matters it doesn't cause ? If APC never fielded muslim-muslim and cross multi-religious red line, will CAN speak to counter it? If APC did not parade fake bishops to represent Christian body, will CAN respond ? APC started it, they should be ready to carry the cross. Can MURIC accept or be silent if it were christian-christian ticket? Can northern muslims accept christian-christian without them beginning to burn churches and forming more terrorist groups to kill innocent? Christians have equal right as Muslims in APC, you don't just expect APC Christians not to fight for their right.

To be fair, why can't you allow christian-christian ticket in APC while muslim-muslim goes to new party as people cast votes for whoever they like. If you can't allow that kind of arrangement because rulling party doesn't favour Muslim based on my anology, then you are selfish and liar. Both muslims and Christians have equal right to be represented in rulling party. And people like you will be the first to blame CAN if Islamic terrorist should kidnap or kill your relatives for non-challant attitude towards your plight if truely you are Christians?

You are selfish and narrow minded with your senseless reasoning and talk. What Tinubu should have done is to speak in full to CAN why he choosed that political calculation. You don't expect CAN to know what they have in mind with that arrangement until they speak out. CAN will not be so worried if Muslims have not be violent, wicked towards Christians in the past through kidnapping of bishops, burning of churches and killing in the guise of blasphemy. Islamic wickedness among many other religions is well known all over the world, once you give them opportunity, they will turn it to their right that must always be maintained; and if you don't allow them second time, they will begin to burn churches and killing innocent people.

However, no religion in the world that does not have bad eggs, Judas Iscariot was among true disciples of Jesus Christ. And Jesus already warned that sins shall be multiply, Christians only need to be at alert not to fall into temptation. For Bishop to sleep with 16yrs is not enough reason to condem other bishops; otherwise, Muslims clerics and members into ritualism, killing rampage in the south west part of Nigeria for money ritual will be used to condem other true Islamic clerics as well. So, my brother, you are the hypocrite here not CAN
Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by Christistruth00: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked shocked

Re: CAN A Religion Body Or Political Party??? by rejoice4eva(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
sreamsense:

Rubbish talk! Is either you are a Muslim hiding as Christian because it is always easy to lie as Muslim for Mohammed to perpetrate evil. Speaking your mind is not the problem, but problem here is that you are talking rubbish and what is not sensible in all logical arguement. CAN has rules that established it based on biblical principles, you don't just admit any church as member unless you fulfil basic common biblical principles. CAN is ruled by human beings and not God who knows intent of man; you don't expect them to know true or fake church unless that church adhere to binding common principle. That is not hatred as you foolishly put it. Every professional organization and other standard organizations has standard you must adhere to fulfil.

You don't expect medical doctor to be admitted as registered member of ICAN without first meeting up with basic requirements. Wheather you are brilliant or dull, evil or good will never grant you ICAN membership until you fulfill basic requirements. So also CAN has standard based on basic biblical principles. People like you who are quick at pointing accusing fingers are always worse in your private life but comming to public domain to spew senseless talks. No church really hates, each church is only being careful not to get carried away by false doctrine around as Jesus warned will be common in the end time. How many CAC have you seen burning Celestial church if it is hate, how many catholics members have fought physically against C & S if it is hate? How many deeper life have fought against Baptist if it is hate.

If you want to know true definition of hatred, tell IRAN (Shia Muslims) to say few words against Saudi Arabia (Sunni Muslims) and watch if bombs and rockets will not be raining down from different angles. If you want to know true definition of hatred tell one Islamic group to talk bad of another Islamic group if their women will not begin to wrap bombs under hijab to attack each other. If you want to know true definition of hatred, go to social medial live streams and see how dawah and Islamic preachers fight for supremacy, imprisoned one another in true definition of religion hatred. Ustaz will talk bad of ACCADIP, ACCADIP will talk against Captain, Captain will talk bad of Kaola, Kaola will talk against Diaspora vice versa and many more.

Has Christian fight ever got to that stage even though they have more denominations than Muslims and they still maintain decorum through love of Christ. Why blaming CAN over matters it doesn't cause ? If APC never fielded muslim-muslim and cross multi-religious red line, will CAN speak to confirm it? If APC did not parade fake bishops to represent Christian body, will CAN respond ? Can MURIC accept or be silent if it were christian-christian ticket? Can northern muslims accept christian-christian without them beginning to burn churches and forming more terrorist groups to kill innocent? And people like you will be the first to blame CAN if Islamic terrorist should kidnap or kill your relatives for non-challant attitude towards your plight if truely you are Christians?

You are selfish and narrow minded with your senseless reasoning and talk. What Tinubu should have done is to speak in full to CAN why he choosed that political calculation. You don't expect CAN to know what they have in mind with that arrangement until they speak out. CAN will not be so worried if Muslims have not be violent, wicked towards Christians in the past through kidnapping of bishops, burning of churches and killing in the guise of blasphemy. Islamic wickedness among many other religions is well known all over the world, once you give them opportunity, they will turn it to their right that must always be maintained; and if you sent them second time, they will begin to burn churches and killing.

However, no religion in the world that does not have bad eggs, Judas Iscariot was among true disciple of Jesus Christ. And Jesus already warned that sins shall be multiply, Christians only need to be at alert not to fall into temptation. For Bishop to sleep with 16yrs is not enough reason to condem other bishops; otherwise, Muslims clerics into ritualism, killing in the south west part of Nigeria for money ritual will be used to condem other true Islamic clerics as well. So, my brother, you are the hypocrite here not CAN
Excellent and detailed reply to the divisive and hypocritical Post.
If it was Christian- Christian APC, thousands of lives would have been lost with billions of naira properties of
innocent people destroyed.
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Video Peter Obi: Crowd go frenzy At Dunamis Bible Church / ' / Alleged Yahoo Killing: Police Parade Bayelsa Murder Suspect, 12 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.