Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,571 members, 7,923,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

UK Versus Germany For An International Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Versus Germany For An International Student (1366 Views)

Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Versus Germany For An International Student by kamtrix(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I'd like to find out, from those with experience, between Germany and Uk, which of these two countries is better for a Nigerian student?
Which would help someone stand on his feet faster, and be able to save more.
What are the challenges each country has versus the other.
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
I will advised you to Chose Germany, I'm not the kind of person that have strenght to explain things, So be patient, People will Come to explain, I schooled years ago in Germany, Get ready for your block account and will be going back for some sotfware related programs once I leave UK Next month.

1 Like

Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by kamtrix(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
BritishNaija:
I will advised you to Chose Germany, I'm not the kind of person that have strenght to explain things, So be patient, People will Come to explain, I schooled years ago in Germany, Get ready for your block account and will be going back for some sotfware related programs once I leave UK Next month.
thank you very much. I know you are busy but can you just give me a brief description of why Germany is better
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by OkanlawonB(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2022
kamtrix:
Good evening everyone. Please I'd like to find out, from those with experience, between Germany and Uk, which of these two countries is better for a Nigerian student?
Which would help someone stand on his feet faster, and be able to save more.
What are the challenges each country has versus the other.
Thanks for your contributions.

It depends on your personal circumstance. Undergraduate or postgraduate studies? Your flair for learning a new language,
how much is at your disposal , you already have a family or not. Those are what determines where is better for you.
Somebody with a family that which to go for a PG studies will do far better in the UK especially if the kids are old enough to be alone at home. If you have children that need childcare , that will be a big disadvantage in the UK.
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by modaddy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022

Good evening sir, please how does the block account work.
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by kamtrix(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2022
OkanlawonB:

It depends on your personal circumstance. Undergraduate or postgraduate studies? Your flair for learning a new language,
how much is at your disposal , you already have a family or not. Those are what determines where is better for you.
Somebody with a family that which to go for a PG studies will do far better in the UK especially if the kids are old enough to be alone at home. If you have children that need childcare , that will be a big disadvantage in the UK.
let's say in this scenario, a young bachelor with not so much at disposal financially, and going for postgraduate studies.
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by OkanlawonB(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Germany may be a better option (No Tuition Fee), though the visa process may be longer than that of UK.
If you are in Lagos, go to Goethe Institut (German Cultural Center), there you will first hand information about studying in Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by kamtrix(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2022
OkanlawonB:
Germany may be a better option (No Tuition Fee), though the visa process may be longer than that of UK.
If you are in Lagos, go to Goethe Institut (German Cultural Center), there you will first hand information about studying in Germany.
Thank you very much for this. God bless you
Re: UK Versus Germany For An International Student by Damolux01(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
As an intending German applicant, what courses sell the most after graduation? Can see you made mention of ICT related skills...which one is better in Germany?

(1) (Reply)

Scandinavian Urban Development Thread / Nigeria As Country Of Interest On Terrorism / Nigerians In New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.