Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Make Ebook Cover In Canva Fast - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Ebook Cover In Canva Fast (406 Views)

Learn How To Design A 3D Ebook Cover For Free. / Ebook Cover Design Needed - Budget Is N1000 / Request For A Good Ebook Cover Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ebook Cover In Canva Fast by Barny4christ(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Have you always wanted to create your own eBook cover without hiring a graphic designer?

Perhaps you have no idea you can even do that yourself, or you've wanted to create one, but have no idea what tool can be easy to use for this purpose.

Maybe you've been in a similar situation to my friend a few months ago.

He managed to assemble an ebook cover using Canva but couldn't download it.

Or you simply suck at graphics.

Well, we made it easy for you.

I've shared a HACK in today's video that Anyone can use to create a stunning book cover within minutes.

Using this simple hack, you can fire your designer and never again worry about creating simple ebook covers that really look good.

And what more?

I shared a special gift at the end of the video that can 10x your design speed.

Make sure you watch the video to the end to access my FREE GIFT.

No long talk.

Go watch the video right now.

PLease SMASH the Subscribe button if you have done so.

I value you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWzYc24MBek
Re: How To Make Ebook Cover In Canva Fast by Barny4christ(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go watch right now and learn

(1) (Reply)

Will AI Replace Human Artists? Before You Answer, Please Check Out These Picture / Video Intro On Android / Simple Real Estate Logo Design Using Pixellab And Picsart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.