Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North (2890 Views)

Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by kcnwaigbo: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sannisege:
It’s not Tinubu that will win Atiku in the North, it’s the APC that will defeat PDP in the North. We are talking about party structure. PDP is weak in the North and Obi has also damaged them in SE/SS. The northern elites also know the dangers of a Fulani man handing over to another Fulani.
grin grin but PDP will not defeat APC in Oyo state?
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
wasiubello:
I read some emotional comments and sentimental election outcome analysis from some of the Tinubu supporters.
"Tinubu will win the North East"
"Tinubu will win North Central"
"Tinubu will win the Northwest."
" Kwankwaso will support Tinubu over Atiku and his fellow tribesmen and Fulani." Hmm
" Some will say Tinubu will win Atiku in Adamawa."

All these analysis and comments are LAUGHABLE

I'm yet to get where these facts are coming from, but I will just believe they're consolidating comments and anaysis.

Anyone who has noticed the gale of defection from APC members in the North to PDP will understand that the North doesn't want to cede power to the South.
The sure bet for the southern presidency is for Tinubu, Peter Obi, Wike, Makinde, and all southern political gladiators to find common ground and work together or go nowhere.

Believe it or not, Kwankwaso will definitely collapse his structure on Atiku very soon for the north to have a formidable force. Anyone thinking otherwise is living in the dark.

Finally, neither Tinubu nor Obi can get up to 20% of northern votes; however, Obi has a better chance because of northern Christian voters.
Lol......I love this analysis....."Tinubu won't get 20%"..... grin grin grin
We keep telling the urchins that Atiku not obi, I repeat "Not Obi" is your enemy. Tinubu supporters! Resrategise your campaign plans.
If Tinubu looses this elections, it's because the north didn't vote for him.

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by slivertongue: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
The sure bet for the southern presidency is for Tinubu, Peter Obi, Wike, Makinde, and all southern political gladiators to find common ground and work together or go nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by Tinubumustfail: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
OP you have said it all for people like Moh247 and Okoroawusa to listen.

I told these urchis Moh247 and the likes that what we are cooking for APC and Tinubu up North will shock APC a month before election by then is too late, they called me Omo Igbo.

Here up North, from what we have in our time table, I can bet my children Tinubu will not win any Northern state no matter how many bullion vans or hope giving to him by any past, present or future leaders in the North.

Atikulated is coming

2 Likes

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
agadez007:
Na Agbadorians
They believe that tinubu will win in the whole south west and Atiku will lose to him in the north,I just laugh at them
One was telling me that ebonyi and imo is for tinubu
Lol.....don't mind them. grin...funny people.
They believe Tinubu can get 75% from Southwest.
But don't believe Atiku can get 75% from the north.
They believe Tinubu can get 25% from the SE & SS.
But don't believe Obi will get 25% from the north.
Funny people.
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
OP you have said it all for people like Moh247 and Okoroawusa to listen.

I told these urchis Moh247 and the likes that what we are cooking for APC and Tinubu up North will shock APC a month before election by then is too late, they called me Omo Igbo.

Here up North, from what we have in our time table, I can bet my children Tinubu will not win any Northern state no matter how many bullion vans or hope giving to him by any past, present or future leaders in the North.

Atikulated is coming
Na para mode be this ooo!!!...... cheesy
You wan give Tinubu heart attack...... grin grin
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Dulllardds everywhere! angry

Tinubu doesn't have to win the core north. 40-45% is okay. cool
He has too!
If doesn't win the north. He can't win the elections.
The SE & SS can't give Tinubu 25%. The southwest at most will give him 60%. Even Buhari needed 25% from the SE & SS to win 2019 elections.
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by OKOATA(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Tinubu will get at least 35% in the SS. I am not sure of south east.

And he will surely get over 80% in the SW. cool

He will get over 80% in SW where 50% are christians, with your M/M ticket so you think christians will vote BAT abi, Tinubu will get 80% in SW and 35% in SS, you Ilorin Afonja muslims are so funny.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Tinubu will get at least 35% in the SS. I am not sure of south east.

And he will surely get over 80% in the SW. cool

grin grin grin
Who will give him 35% in the SS?
Wike?
Baba could not give oyetola 80% na him wan cum carry the 80%......for where abeg?
The southwest is too liberal to give Tinubu 80%.
We are not influenced by politicians.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by OKOATA(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
JoeNL22:

grin grin grin
Who will give him 35% in the SS?
Wike?
You can imagine o, saying Tinubu will get 80% in SW, SW where we have 50% christians. All those Afonja muslim with their yeye analysis.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
OKOATA:
You can imagine o, saying Tinubu will get 80% in SW, SW where we have 50% christians. All those Afonja muslim with their yeye analysis.
Don't mind them jare....funny people.
At most!, 50% for Tinubu. Nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by kcnwaigbo: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Dulllardds everywhere! angry

Tinubu doesn't have to win the core north. 40-45% is okay. cool
How exactly will he get 40-45% in the North? Is it juju he wants to use?
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
OKOATA:
He will get over 80% in SW where 50% are christians, with your M/M ticket so you christians will vote BAT abi, Tinubu will get 80% in SW and 35% in SS, you Ilorin Afonja muslims are so funny.
Most Christians won't vote a muslim ticket.
We have taken Kaduna as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

How exactly will he get 40-45% in the North? Is it juju he wants to use?
Lol....Abeg help us ask him!
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by Honjoshy4u: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku should help us win 3/6 states in his region North East. Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe... Taraba for Peter Obi, and Borno/Yobe for BAT...

North West.. Atiku clears 3/7, kwankwanso 1/7, BAT 3/7... Atiku Kebbi, Jigawa and Sokoto... Kwankwanso, Kano, Tinubu.. Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara.. it will be unfortunate for zamfara especially to VOTE APC

North central.. Atiku 3, Tinubu 2, Peter Obi 2. Atiku Benue, Niger and Kwara.. APC Kogi and Nassarawa...Obi Abuja, and, Jos

South West: Atiku 1, Obi 1, Tinubu 4... Atiku, Oyo state, Obi.. Ondo state. TINUBU.Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun

South East: Tinubu 0, Atiku 0, Obi 5. .. Obi, Ebonyi,.
Obi Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo

South South: Atiku 1, Obi 5.. Atiku, Delta... Obi.. Cross river, Rivers, Akwa boom, Bayelsa and Edo..

Total
Tinubu 11 states
Atiku 11 states
Obi 13 states
Kwankwanso 1 state

Lolzzzzz...
Na bear parlour you take analyze this one ooo.
Next time, reduce the number of bear before you type.
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by agadez007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
JoeNL22:

Lol.....don't mind them. grin...funny people.
They believe Tinubu can get 75% from Southwest.
But don't believe Atiku can get 75% from the north.
They believe Tinubu can get 25% from the SE & SS.
But don't believe Obi will get 25% from the north.
Funny people.

grin
Self deceit is APC second name

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
agadez007:

grin
Self deceit is APC second name
Very true
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by OKOATA(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

This time around we are looking beyond religion in the SW. Have you seen any top Yoruba Christian cleric come out to antagonize Tinubu
Lol. Have you seen CAN support M/M ticket? Dey dia dey make iron pant wear you.
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by Ddokie: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Taraba would go with atiku that's how it has always been, not about emotions

Atiku has businesses in taraba and like a homeboy here

Taraba is a pure PDP state, so atiku has 4/6 here

Kwankwanso would step down for atiku that's why he doesn't have a politician as VP. So Atiku is picking Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara which apc bastardised, jigawa, and kaduna (don't forget kwanwaso would rally a massive block in this region before merging for atiku) 5/7 at least for atiku

The mistake you people keep making is to assume because people are christians they would all vote obi

If you look at historical antecedent and not emotions PDP is taking Benue, Plateau, Abuja, Kogi or nassarawa 4/6

I analyse realistically and don't see how tinubu would lose any south west state, however it would be about the margins which would be watered down to 60% max win

I know apc have no hope here but PDP would get at least 40% here at worst

Let's wait and see

Na grin emotions you dey use type it would shock you in SS/SE

By the way even if you give obi all the south east states what is the number strength when the full region can't cough 3M votes

South South at least you agree PDP and obi would be sharing it

Why do you think Obi will win Ondo state? The only SW state i think PO has a chance of winning is Lagos.
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by JoeNL22(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You must be a kid. Go and check 1999 presidential election results and see what Falae got in the SW. smiley
Because 1999 is the same has 2023.... grin grin

Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by ezechi242: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku should help us win 3/6 states in his region North East. Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe... Taraba for Peter Obi, and Borno/Yobe for BAT...

North West.. Atiku clears 3/7, kwankwanso 1/7, BAT 3/7... Atiku Kebbi, Jigawa and Sokoto... Kwankwanso, Kano, Tinubu.. Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara.. it will be unfortunate for zamfara especially to VOTE APC

North central.. Atiku 3, Tinubu 2, Peter Obi 2. Atiku Benue, Niger and Kwara.. APC Kogi and Nassarawa...Obi Abuja, and, Jos

South West: Atiku 1, Obi 1, Tinubu 4... Atiku, Oyo state, Obi.. Ondo state. TINUBU.Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun

South South: Atiku 1, Obi 5.. Atiku, Delta... Obi.. Cross river, Rivers, Akwa boom, Bayelsa and Edo..

Total
Tinubu 11 states
Atiku 11 states
Obi 13 states
Kwankwanso 1 state

Atiku won't win Benue and delta its for obi maybe delta will be shared but obi will clinch it...
Tinubu won't win osun and and Kaduna it will be shared btw the 3 of them ....
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by wasiubello: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You must be a kid. Go and check 1999 presidential election results and see what Falae got in the SW. smiley
It seems you don't need understand the power of BVAS. The era of result allocation is gone, so please wake up
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by wasiubello: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

There was almost no result allocation in the 1999 election conducted by the military. smiley
My brother, if this election go the way of BVAS with minimal rigging, Tinubu will come distance third or fourth
Re: Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North by Chinjo2: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

Total
Tinubu 11 states
Atiku 11 states
Obi 13 states
Kwankwanso 1 state

Have you factored in the voting population of those states?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retail Prices For Cooking Gas In Nigeria Hit 11-month / Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Adams Oshomole For Us Presient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.