Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") (277 Views)

YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by Africana1123(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan 2023

Incoming president and his vp

What I notice about yoruba’s

1) they always try to have one leader among them ,to lead on any of their requests in this country e.g we have south west governor leader,we have tinubu as our national leader, incoming president of Nigeria

2) we don’t play politics of hate e.g south west don’t care about religion,do your own make I do my own

3)we accommodate e.g Lagos and some south west state everyone knows Nigeria end in Lagos

Note:I started hearing all this religious sentiment,tribal war on nairaland we don’t care about all this shit in southwest,all our governors are Christians and you all know the population of Muslims in southwest

1 Like

Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by SmellyNyash: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
grin The world most useless old fool and a criminal grin
Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by Typicool8(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Vote APC at your own peril.
But seriously how do people campaign for apc without looking stupid still baffles me.
Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by Nukilia: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
President of Iragbiji grin
Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by agadez007(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
The same way they accommodated Corper Eunice’s vital organs in Ogun state

Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by JoeNL22(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Emilokan 2023

Incoming president and his vp

What I notice about yoruba’s

1) they always try to have one leader among them ,to lead on any of their requests in this country e.g we have south west governor leader,we have tinubu as our national leader, incoming president of Nigeria

2) we don’t play politics of hate e.g south west don’t care about religion,do your own make I do my own

3)we accommodate e.g Lagos and some south west state everyone knows Nigeria end in Lagos

Note:I started hearing all this religious sentiment,tribal war on nairaland we don’t care about all this shit in southwest,all our governors are Christians and you all know the population of Muslims in southwest
Bro......please continue to spread the word that OBIDIENCE is the only way to avoid the TINUBULATION

Re: What I notice about the YORUBAS (Yoruba for "Ife, Land of the Gods") by Viscuz: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Hahahahhaha

Another photo Presidental candidate.

Where photographers go dey work hard to edit

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Laments Over The Level Of Insecurity In Nigeria / INEC Disenfranchises Many Nigerians / Ransome Collected By Bandits Are Being Used To Develop Niger Jide Otito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.