Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fire Suppression Systems And Designs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fire Suppression Systems And Designs (236 Views)

Fabrication Of Fire Suppression System / US Ban On China Telecom Is Malicious Suppression / Automatic Fire Suppression System - Fm200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Suppression Systems And Designs by Pinkrane(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Good day, I'm Sadi Mahwash a fire Engineer and founder of Pinkrane Tech Solutions a fire and security firm.

I would be talking about fire suppression systems today, it purpose and importance.

Fire Suppression Systems are systems or equipments that are use to put off fire by taking one mor of the four elements of fire, which are
1) Oxygen
2) Fuel
3) Heat
4) Chemical reaction.

My experience on the field has gave me an insight on how knowledgeble and seriously Nigerians take fire suppression systems.

I have seen occupant of public buildings with fire suppression systems lack knowledge of it use.

I have seen dacayed fire suppression systems that haven't been maintained for years.

I have seen buildings with fire suppression systems burned down with the purpose of the suppression systems being defeated.

As a fire Engineer, i'm passionate to offer consultations to building owners with the needs to protect their assets from fire outbreaks.

There are a lot of fire suppression systems and equipments in the market today, some are new technology and an upgrade to the conventional fire extinguisher, sprinkles, hydrant and blankets.

As a fire and security firm, we are continually sourcing and developing fire suppression systems to suit the architectural and behavioural habit of Nigerians. To stop fire hazards to our clients.

For free consultation and quote contact me on my WhatsApp number 2348131520520
Linkedin @ www.linkedin.com/in/sadi-mahwash-05bab9156
Instagram and Twitter @pin_krane

(1) (Reply)

How Software Testing Services Can Boost Your Business? / What Will Be The PSU For RTX 3090 Under $500? / There Are 6 Billion Earth-like Planets In The Milky Way Galaxy Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.