Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Need Help From The Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help From The Group (185 Views)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Lose Weight In Two Weeks And N1000 Only To Join The Group! / Are You In The Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From The Group by Wisdomleo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good afternoon group,i have not had any sexual intercourse with any girl that would have make me believe is STI. But normally having itching body most especially within my groin and private part and my mom is also having similar symptoms.
Pls will i like the group to suggest medication for me.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Of Medical Personnel Must Stop – FG / Do Malaria Stay In The Body Forever? / Eye Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.