Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,358 members, 7,897,608 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10544 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
Wow wow wow. . .so now i tell lies grin grin

NL will not kill me! grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
Nobody said you lied. They just love you.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
Tis okay wink They can say what they want wink cheesy cheesy
People who know me, know me grin grin

And the forces have joined grin grin
Keep up the forces. . .we might get the amount to epic proportions cheesy cheesy
Reverse psychology may have done some good with others. . .try a different approach grin

I see someone has a bone to pick. . .reveal true colors they say cheesy cheesy
Yes indeed they say i now lie. . .bono come sing me a song grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mukina2: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
Bling bling grin

we be glowing grin

ika i loff ur creed

Lady go easy on the gas grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
If you are quoting Olanajim aka Dr Mirror, then he didn't say you lie. Read it again. He presumed that you are hidding the truth by pretending. That pretentive effort from your path is what he called lie. You also said you have no creed, yet your words, and contributions follow a definite partern. You are dodging your creed, iice. Everybody knows that Olanajim at least succeeded in revealing your ideology. You are speaking, iice. You are a complex creature.

Is it really true that you are a student of the great Machieavelli ? How did Dr Mirror got possession of Machieavelli? Is he a phillosopher or psychologist? With his crazy mirror, he would surely make a name.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
fatty. . . .like i said. . .i hope people know when someone is humouring them, jesting or not. . .
I didn't say he said verbatim that i lied
Yes the preventative effort you say is what he calls a lie. . .so in effect my actions are lies. . .and since those actions are coming from me. . . i must be lying grin

I need not explain that when i said i may not have a creed. . .i was speaking in jest. . .since ya'll obviously are portraying some 'sense'. . .was it soo hard to get that? undecided

Pray tell what my ideology is? The artful dodger? grin Bwahahahaha. . .rock on!

Muki. . .trust ika grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
ARTFUL DODGER?
It is a creed you know? Perfect match. I hope whoever coin that word get an award. Who says there is no men of Value in nairaland?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
The credit goes to babeelove grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
Great!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
omg! what 'am a seein' shocked

Olanajim!!!!  I say you are the man!  First of all let me congratulate you for taking Nairaland to a different level!  It pays to be patient----americans teach you that very well!

I say I know gold when I see it---you are real gold!!! Thank you for rescuing from that  "political section" of a zoo on Nairaland.  I don't thnk I can ever leave this thread!  And I said this was not a "romantic' topic after all!  I am proud to say I am one of the founding fathers or "area" mothers of the "3-way mirror" diocese! I believe! I say I believe!

Blimey!!!!   --------  quoting my darling Siena! grin

Before I answer you olanajim, I will like to make an announcement on your behalf, ---if you will permit me. 

Please Nairalanders---if you are DAFT or a DUNDER HEAD, do not come here!  This is a "romantic cognitive chess board" and your ignorance or mumuism will show with your first post using the theory of "3-way mirrors"!  Please[b] thread [/b] carefully when you visit this area!---If not visit a weird area of this Nairaland and go and thread and needle abi na needle and thread with a certain fellow undecided  called Adradage!!!

I am confident that the "dimkas" of this Nairaland planet  can never enter this type of area!  They iz too busy in "Port Harcourt" like him "swimming" towards his/their "Ijaw Rivers"---looking for some "kind" of salvation!!!!  Please feel free to join him there and carry out your baffling and nauseating-----

d d d d d type of conversations with the Nairaland "town crier" and "retarded amebo"!!!

Please Enjoy!!!!

Back to you Olanajim!  I think the "commentators" who do not wish to participate are also part of the "gig". wink  They are shedding more light into what others cannot see with their "3-way mirrors" even if you "dash" it to them!  We have payed for ours so we are going to use it well here! grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

d d d d d d d d d  cry

I thought this was a safe area!

The dude is not a "mute" afterall!

dimka:

Militia get off me.

I always knew your "d***throb" had no taste in animals! angry
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hail olanajim!!!!  The almighty healer!!! 

Every **** shall wither and every tongue shall confess! tongue
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by mishoo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
Very interesting thread !!! grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please back to you Olanajim jare!

@ Madam "Y"---thank you for pointing out my obvious less than "A' average score!

D babe go school after all! grin

But must you respond in a "barracuda" like fashion undecided  You are the one shattering my mirrors here---please desist from such unsportly acts!  I need my mirrors as "tools" to work with here!  For the last time --stop cheating!

Olanajim!

When you die is when your life really begins!---The journey of the Unknown!  Look at it this way!  Life is a really deep slumber pa--rr--y! You are sure of it because you have a three way mirror to see your life as you dream on! Trust me when I say 'am an expert in "re-incarnation"---Since I have died and woken up several times on Nairaland!  Some people think it is the "second coming", but you will be amazed to know that that is not the case! grin  I am dead so my life is just only beginning! kiss
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dear iice! I am sure by now--you understand that this is the "spiritual" version of

iice can I meet you! grin grin grin grin grin By the time Olanajim finishes with you, all "mirrors" will be broken and we will have to revolutionarize another "theory"! Okay, I yield to you[b] "artfull dodger"![/b]

I say you don enter be that! grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
Babeelove. . .na today? grin grin

I trust you to come up with many theories grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
muki muki!!!  Olanajim mirrow catch you too  No shatter am oh!  I see you recongnize the fact that your artful-----correction noted! grin dodgedly, wuru wuru, mirror of a friend  has walked to a trap that she cannot untangle her green self from! grin  I say this is going to be interesting!  This will teach most of you not to use your overly friendly mirrors  to chat up strangers on Nairaland--- because you do not know and can never know who is living and who is dead!  Your creed iiceeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't keep the proff waiting!

We are waiting and you cannot dodge out of this one! grin  Call all the "back" up mirrors you wish for--I will help you well well! But being a Nairaland eldress-- I trust you will overcome all "blank" mirrors!

this thread go reach 10000 pages!  Thanks to iiceeeeeeee and the "great proff"!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
Babelove,
somene said, she "think" you go out of your way to make people's life a nightmare. How do we reconcile that with your beautiful creed? Do you have a preference?

Dear Olanajim.

Like your mirror tells you---- What did my creed say  I believe in myself before any other physical or spiritual being!---na them own them dey talk!  Everyone has a creed abi? and some are still "creedless" ---------you know ya selves! grin

I only believe in my creed and while I may choose to accept others', only if they have a tad of merit-----I did not say believe oh!--------- that particular creed of making peoples "death a dream"--is highly illogical and grossly devoid of even the foggiest mirrors!!!!  That has nothing to do with me--check your mirror and check theirs! I thought you said you had the capablity of "judging" using your 3-way mirror  Or have you shattered "the" forbidden mirror,-------- thereby causing you to loose your "spritual" focus tongue  You confessed that your mirror sometimes goes "blank".  I hope to God it is not broken! grin

You have already authenticated and validated mine--so why the doubt undecided  I see a pattern of incoherence in your visonary quest with your "mirrors"!  The last time I checked, I still have my validation ticket in my safety deposit box at the Swiss Bank. Do you want proof of the "frame" to jog your memory back to reality grin  Are you mirrors also "blank" in my case tongue  Please, like I said and you must agree--this is not a thread for attention seeking and languid cross-eyed mirrors! cool

I am happy to see that you wrote the word "think" in your question riddled with rhetoric questions! grin  You are a perfect gentleman.  May your mirrors never break!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2007
Point of correction, fatty27, thank God you are new, I am not the sole inventor of NAIRALAND 3-WAY MIRROR. I am just a partner. The Mirror was a fallout of heated conversation between Babeelove, Doyin13 and KObe. These three warring lovers made me devised the Mirror theory. The name was a product of Babeelove restless imagination. So when any of you remember the mirror theory always bear in mind that those great minds were the ingredients that perfect the invention.
Fatty27, beware of iice. She is slippery, she isn't that predictable. Today, she is steaming, burning every careless hands that come in contact, tomorrow she is plain liquid, soothing; yet while you think you have seen it all, the liquid freezes and make you wonder "what next?". Anything can happen. But by the grace of fellow nairalanders we shall soon show her that, gas o, water o, ice o, they get the same components. Her creed is already exposed. At least partially. Thanks to Babeelove. We still need to know more. Especially what she is "dodging".

Babeelove,
announcement admitted. Effective immediately. Only a coward devoid of ethical value would leave without defending his creed or challenge others. I know two things WILL happen. He would either focus his mirror on others, or others would focus theirs on him.

You are challenging too many noblemen, not just gentlemen on nairaland. I hope you have enough energy left to defend yourself, Babeelove.

Dimka? A resurection or a new Dimka? Anyway why call in Millitia? This democracy. Thank God, Coup is no more fashionable in Naija. Else Yar'adua is in soup. Mind you, Millitia had got a sound ethical value. Hidden or exposed, he is one of the noblemen on Nairaland. Just ask him to state his creed and you'll be astounded.

Babeelove,
to your prayer, AMEN AMEN, AMEN. May God increase your vocabulary. And be informed, my mirror is unbreakable.

I think it is time to hear from Dimka, mukina, et al,
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by k0be: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2007
my name I saw, so with honor I came rushing in.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2007
You are always around. Like a shadow. Never far from the reality. So what is your creed?
What is your ethical value, what ideology guide you in life? Let hear from you.
Over to you KObe.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by k0be: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2007
which k0be?
the girly-man or the manly-girl,
i'm famously unknown,
call me the dull superstar,
or the educated illiterate,
i'm intellectually ignorant
can be boastfully shy,
as you can hideously see,
i'm carelessly guided,
guilty by innocence,
my creed is clearly foggy,
at least to me it's plenty nothings
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ikamefa(f): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2007
erhmmmmmmmmm! is babylove same as mama millie? undecided

sorry i neffa smoke my igbo tonight
undecided
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by Macgreat(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2007
Interestin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 2:23am On Aug 17, 2007
ikamefa:

erhmmmmmmmmm! is babylove same as mama millie? undecided

sorry i neffa smoke my igbo tonight
undecided

Twinny na now you dey know? grin grin tongue tongue

NL is full of multiple users naw. . .lotsa time on their hands. . .I believe craftiness was mentioned somewhere on this thread tongue. . .makes NL interesting grin grin

Babeelove. . .you get energy o! grin So many consecutive posts in one sitting grin grin. . .rock on! You know we enjoy your posts wink
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ikamefa(f): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2007
in that case babelove kiss am loving this re-incarnation grin\

twinny no mind me jare ,pammy and mary janes dey scarce this days " grin "
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2007
grin grin grin Tell muki who has been stingy with the pammy grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by PTH(m): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2007
this thread is synonymous with oshodi market. You cant make head or tail of the main issue for discussion.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2007
PTH,
Fortunantely, if you are a true Lagos boy and you visit Oshodi, you will still bring something home. If you don't buy, sell, or steal something, you are either hit or you hit somebody nomatter how slight. If that doesn't happen, you will see people hitting themselves. While doing this, they exposes their creeds, their value. Even a gentleman lose his cool in Oshodi.

Ikamefa,

I don't see anything wrong in Igbo, it is an appetizer, though I wouldn't touch it with a leprosy hands.
Nice meeting you. I warned Babeelove in advance, maybe she'd prepared. Anyway, Ika, what has Igbo to do with your creed?

KObe the the Intellectul ignorance, the girly mam, I am indeed seeing a foggy creed. A fog however can't defeat the sunshine at it best.

Iice, I am still on you. I just want someone to help me bring down your shield. It won't take much time.

Babeelove,
Did I hear you say you have dead again and again on Nairaland? And you are just waking up? You must truly believe in yourself before anyhuman being. Ladies like you take power away from men in the name of freedom.
I just hope that everytime you die, you redeem somebody's sin. We have sinners in Nairaland. You are their potential saviour.

Macgreat,
how great? Take it up.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2007
The past is the past!!!!  Nothing more to add! The P-cat has nine lives they say! grin  It is all good! I am not a thread thrasher like most here so I will allow you to perform you moderating duties! wink
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2007
So you finally agree with yimiton that " whenever you fall, pick up something, ?"

sincerely, the past is not entirely gone unless they had been eventful, boring. Our past mould us into what we are. Our experiences, vision of the past, people in our past, events of the past, friends and foes in our past all combined together to make us what we are, today. Our past may not matter, it haunts us.

By the way where is yimiton?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2007
I did not say that!!! grin  Did you hear me mention any body's creed?  In fact it was very exciting!  No regrets at all---There are different reasons on will decide to become burn again! To be adventurous even when you are not bored!---Things change!!!!  It is for plain fun! Did you say "haunt"  Please speak for your self abeg! grin I love to re-invent myself frequently!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend / What Does Love Mean To You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.