Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog (273 Views)

Peter Obi Holds The Key�️ - Enyinnavictorblog / ABIA One Million March For Peter Obi Loading - #enyinnavictorblog / Imo For Peter Obi, As Group Ready For One Million March - Enyinnavictorblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
PVC Registrations Ends Tomorrow Sunday 31st July 2022..

Note the Following;
1. New Registrations needs physical appearance at Inec Registrations Centers for Thumb Print..

2. Old Registered PVC have the following options which could be done with your mobile phones;
a. Transfer (From One Polling Units to Another)

b. Revalidation of PVC'S

c. Replacement of Worn-out, Misplaced or Damaged PVC'S, etc.

3. *Steps involved:*
i. visit Inec official Registration website;
www.cvr.inecnigeria.org

ii. Sign up with your email address and password.

iii. Choose the options available as mentioned in no:3.

iv. Search for your old details with your;
State (Exactly as it is with the Previous Registration)
LGA (same above)
Surname
First Name
Date of Birth

v. On locating your previous details go back to (iii) to select options available to you.

vi. Fill in your details (according to the options available to you)

vii. Capture yourself with your phone while Smiling and Not Smiling.

vii. Upload the pics.

viii. Then Submit.

ix. Since you are using your phone and that your not connected to a printer at the moment.
As you press download, select options of PDF instead of Printer.
To be able to save to your phone your registration details, then go to print the PDF File at your time of convenience.

I hope might be helpful to you..
Remember, your PVC is your voice and tool to effect your desired change.

*Comr. Enyinna Victor*
Advocate for Christian Political Participation.
Re: One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by Toneypen247(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good to go

1 Like

Re: One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by LUAN1: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
EnyinnaVictor19:
PVC Registrations Ends Tomorrow Sunday 31st July 2022..

Note the Following;
1. New Registrations needs physical appearance at Inec Registrations Centers for Thumb Print..

2. Old Registered PVC have the following options which could be done with your mobile phones;
a. Transfer (From One Polling Units to Another)

b. Revalidation of PVC'S

c. Replacement of Worn-out, Misplaced or Damaged PVC'S, etc.

3. *Steps involved:*
i. visit Inec official Registration website;
www.cvr.inecnigeria.org

ii. Sign up with your email address and password.

iii. Choose the options available as mentioned in no:3.

iv. Search for your old details with your;
State (Exactly as it is with the Previous Registration)
LGA (same above)
Surname
First Name
Date of Birth

v. On locating your previous details go back to (iii) to select options available to you.

vi. Fill in your details (according to the options available to you)

vii. Capture yourself with your phone while Smiling and Not Smiling.

vii. Upload the pics.

viii. Then Submit.

ix. Since you are using your phone and that your not connected to a printer at the moment.
As you press download, select options of PDF instead of Printer.
To be able to save to your phone your registration details, then go to print the PDF File at your time of convenience.

I hope might be helpful to you..
Remember, your PVC is your voice and tool to effect your desired change.

*Comr. Enyinna Victor*
Advocate for Christian Political Participation.
thanks for this, my pvc is peeling Andi want to register for new one, can I update my details alonside with it, like a little adjustment in my date of birth

1 Like

Re: One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by LUAN1: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Umudike man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
LUAN1:
Umudike man

Boss!!!
Re: One Day Left To End INEC CVR, How You Complete Yours Online - Enyinnavictorblog by LUAN1: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
EnyinnaVictor19:

Boss!!!
please teach me blogging na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Super Star Burna Boy Charges $500,000 Per International Show,(shocking / These 19 Strange Facts About Women Will Shock You / What Is Instagram Blue Tick? How To Get Verified? 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.