Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1308723 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hi, pls check your mail i sent you a message i need to ask some questions quote author=deejay102 post=122500602]Congrats.

Your sponsor balance(18k) and yours(13k) , is it naira?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yeesha24: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good day, all, I just got admission into Georgian College for September 2023. So far I don't think I have seen a lot of Nigerians attend the college (Please correct me if I am wrong or if you know Nigerians that have attended this school).

1. I will like to know reviews about the school and the learning environment in general
2. What are the challenges faced in the city? ( Downtown Barrie, Canada Province: Ontario)
3. How easy is it to find accommodation and a job in this city and what is the price range to get student accommodation off campus in this area? Also, what is the estimated cost of living for a student in this area.?
4. What are the advantages of attending this college and living in this province in general?
5. Any other useful information will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by byprecious: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good evening, please I’d like to ask of Camosun college, if you attend the college, do you recommend it? I am trying to compare between camosun and Lambton College. Please let me know if you have any information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by abbey1986(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=kobobay post=122555674]Please help a brother.
I got a medical request, will I be allowed to do medical if I show up for medical without an appointment? The date I got for medical is already around May.

Thank you so much.

What date did you get for may ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=abbey1986 post=122558981][/quote]

May 4th for Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
ControlModule:

ok. thank you very much.
also want to ask how do I know the dates of application for my course of study?
my choice course of study has start dates as Sept. 2023. but i cant find any information if application is still open or not.

Application deadlines are usually posted on the college admission page. If not stated, go ahead and apply. Many colleges are still accepting Int'l applications for Fall 2023...but ensure that you submit all required credentials as there is not time for them to wait for you to complete your documentation, so that your application fees will not be wasted.

You may also want to send an email enquiry to the admissions office for clarification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chidinma54055:
Please which one is introduction letter from IRCC

Upon Approval of your study permit application and your subsequent submission of your passport, your passport is affixed with the Canadian S1 Visa at either Lagos or Abuja, IRCC will automatically issue you a Letter of Introduction directly to your portal. You will need this letter to show their colleague at any Canadian Entry Point so they will issue your Study Permit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ControlModule(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
chrisoo:

Application deadlines are usually posted on the college admission page. If not stated, go ahead and apply. Many colleges are still accepting Int'l applications for Fall 2023...but ensure that you submit all required credentials as there is not time for them to wait for you to complete your documentation, so that your application fees will not be wasted.

You may also want to send an email enquiry to the admissions office for clarification.
oh great. thank you very much. I eventually found application was still open for my course of study via the site you gave me... thanks again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hi pls check your mail i sent you a message request i need to connect with you, i have some questions to ask plsuote author=deejay102 post=122500602]Congrats.

Your sponsor balance(18k) and yours(13k) , is it naira?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
anori:

If it is GCkey keep refreshing. That site is problematic but it will get the job done.
Please is there another link for application, the gckey is really not responding
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
ogeoflyf:
Good evening all please who can aid with the payment for visa fee for naira equivalent quote me
Send a dm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Did you find out from them if you need a transit visa through Germany?

benedictuyi:

On their site you'll have to use a dollar card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good Evening Everyone, Please i need clearification on this:

I and my wife own a registered LTD business

1. what document do i need to show for employment

2. My wife as a partner in the business, do she need to write any letter or something showing she is aware of my study plans in canada and do she also need to write a recomendation letter as a business partner?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bamz555:

Ok send dm
@Justwise do something about this Bamz555 before he takes advantage of the people here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
PutinDBomb:
@Justwise do something about this Bamz555 before he takes advantage of the people here
Take advantage of who? Are u normal? I offer help to whoever needs nd wants it. I didn’t stop u from assisting anyone, I’ve assisted a lot of people both publicly nd privately. Don’t extend ur myopic nd inconsequential self to me!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ucy12:
Did you find out from them if you need a transit visa through Germany?

I did. You don't need a transit visa through Germany. Except your flight has more than one stop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bamz555:

Take advantage of who? Are u normal? I offer help to whoever needs nd wants it. I didn’t stop u from assisting anyone, I’ve assisted a lot of people both publicly nd privately. Don’t extend ur myopic nd inconsequential self to me!
You know you have a selfish motive. Be using help to cover up there

Guys just be careful. @Justwise watch this scammer

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adelejane: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hi all,

Please if I have a valid visit visa and want to apply for study permit outside Canada , do I still need to fill the visit visa form? Imm5257
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
byprecious:
Good evening, please I’d like to ask of Camosun college, if you attend the college, do you recommend it? I am trying to compare between camosun and Lambton College. Please let me know if you have any information.

Pick lambton college, once you apply send me a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
PutinDBomb:
You know you have a selfish motive. Be using help to cover up there

Guys just be careful. @Justwise watch this scammer
😂😂. Ogbeni shift! Get ur mind out of d gutter!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RuthIeluv: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please who has gotten admission at university of Victoria for September intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inksun(f): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2023
Bamz555:

Sorry about ur ordeal. U might have to take some diploma course first before u can do postgraduate if that’s ur plan. But if u have d funds, go for undergraduate.
Yes u can go to school at any age, most especially bellow 50yrs

Thank you very much @BAMZ555
I really appreciate your response
1). Do you mean diploma courses here in Nigeria or I can apply for diploma in Canada,
2). Do you think I should go for a degree course in CIIN to boost my chance for the application or3). Do you know any certifications courses or degree I can go for to enable my chance of getting an admission and visa

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inksun(f): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Use applyboard, they will show you the programs you are eligible for with your grades

Thank you very much,
I don’t know how it works I mean
(Applyboard) is it like on the sites of schools or
Please I don’t understand can you explain more about the (Applyboard)
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Yeesha24:
Good day, all, I just got admission into Georgian College for September 2023. So far I don't think I have seen a lot of Nigerians attend the college (Please correct me if I am wrong or if you know Nigerians that have attended this school).

1. I will like to know reviews about the school and the learning environment in general
2. What are the challenges faced in the city? ( Downtown Barrie, Canada Province: Ontario)
3. How easy is it to find accommodation and a job in this city and what is the price range to get student accommodation off campus in this area? Also, what is the estimated cost of living for a student in this area.?
4. What are the advantages of attending this college and living in this province in general?
5. Any other useful information will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Google or quora will give you the best answer on this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:51am On Apr 17, 2023
ogeoflyf:
Good evening all please who can aid with the payment for visa fee for naira equivalent quote me
Just get a dollar card from your bank or get a virtual one (there are plenty of them). Application fee is something you want to handle yourself because in case of chargeback(deliberate or otherwise) you risk a five year ban

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.