Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1316472 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
amila20042001:
as a Nigerian, you dont need any English test result to apply to most schools in Canada.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please find

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zScFUiOhe0ZbBj-62RM7aiQMdMr0o9ic/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117163024576214716599&rtpof=true&sd=true

bruno10000:

Jenny I'm not against your view ...even if you can send me your SOP, I'll gladly accept and use it to guide mine. I'm just looking for samples, drafts to get an idea and not to copy anyone's essay. Can you share yours with me privately please? Thanks in anticipation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MamaBams: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
bepositive11:

Kindly reply to this to add or update yours.

Application date:
Biometrics done:
Biometrics updated:
(Upfront) Medicals:
Medical passed:
Eligibility start date:
Approval/Refusal date:

Thanks

Application date: 26th July
Biometrics done&updated: 3rd Aug
Eligibility started: 14th Sept
Medical Request: 16th Sept
Medicals done: 22nd Sept
Additional sputum test 26th Sept
Praying and patiently waiting for medical result and finally PPR.
Deferred to next fall

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ladielarrie1:
Okay I was suppose to resume last month but I had to defer it till January.

Then you don't have to send.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FaithCanny: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Abeg441:

How much were you having on your first try?

It was enough to pay for the 1st year but I showed properties that could cover for the 2nd session and my expenses.
However, I did not explain the lump sums in my account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
olokings:
Continuation of Putting it Out There..... fall out of discuss with applicant

Learning from visa refusal incident

Case study. Applicant anonymous

Visa decision: Refusal on the bases on no assets, financial funds insufficient
Applicant Profile: application packaged and filed by an agent

Caveat: ayam not an agent, nor guru, nor SOP writter / reviewer. I simply evaluated the applicant's profile and strategy for success.
If you engage me privately, i will still summarise our discuss and bring it out here for learning opportunities. we must boost our PPR success rate and success factors should be open source information.

Hi Olokings , let me use this opportunity to ask this that has been confusing to me . Firstly, I want to say thanks for your contributions to this Forum.

I have more than Enough for this study Journey , the money is in a fixed account that will be completed in Feb 2023

After Feb 2023 It will be liquidated then I'll have access to it then apply for my Visa , Not only is it in a fixed account ,it's also a joint account of me and my Dad's Name (I'm the main signatory) .

I just graduated last year so I don't have any Job , but yes the fund is available . Also my dad doesn't have a good Job with good bank statement.

Please at this point how do you think I can show a strong proof of funds to the visa office. Like who do I say is sponsoring me ? And how do I back it up ?

Thanks I'll await your Response.

Others can contribute too .

@Frankrobbn1
@Johnstan
@makano
@charitojames
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nawa oh so no PPR today IRCC nice one clap for yourselves.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladielarrie1: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay
Thanks
bepositive11:

Then you don't have to send.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
i think what you are asking is how are you going to proove source of funds....

there are flags you need to address.

- you have more than enough money for the study venture. good. but from where did the money come.
- funds is fixed in a joint account between you and your dad. who earned the money? did your dad fix it with you as a co-owner of what is the structure of the joint funds investment like?
- your dad do not have a good paying job with bank statement. this totally contradicts your first submission. so it is safe to assume that you are the primary owner of the fixed investment funds. so how and why do your dad come in?
- cycle back to the notification that you are a recent school leaver. how did you come about the said funds and again, why is your dad a co-owner?
- if you have the funds fixed and available right now... why are you not progressing with your visa application

Your dad cannot sponsor you, you cannot proove source of funds (i assume), do you have digital assets, or how did you really come about the funds.

The above as salient issues that needs to be addressed.

i will reply you private email, perhaps you have information that you cannot give here. however, i will analyse your submissions further and give recommendations as best as i can. however, i will come back here and use it as a case study for lessons learned.

ciao

KellyTech007:

Hi Olokings , let me use this opportunity to ask this that has been confusing to me . Firstly, I want to say thanks for your contributions to this Forum.

I have more than Enough for this study Journey , the money is in a fixed account that will be completed in Feb 2023

After Feb 2023 It will be liquidated then I'll have access to it then apply for my Visa , Not only is it in a fixed account ,it's also a joint account of me and my Dad's Name (I'm the main signatory) .

I just graduated last year so I don't have any Job , but yes the fund is available . Also my dad doesn't have a good Job with good bank statement.

Please at this point how do you think I can show a strong proof of funds to the visa office. Like who do I say is sponsoring me ? And how do I back it up ?

Thanks I'll await your Response.

Others can contribute too .

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
@Aboki1859,

You will be required to embark on your journey not earlier than 30days before your school resumption to avoid issues the your Point of Entry (POE).

I also want to believe your visa will capture the new dates as against the former dates in your application.

There are no negative implications.You will only need to wait till about 30days to start of your program

Aboki1859:
@Justwise and other guru's who have the experience to answer this question

I applied for a one year master's program in Canada at MUN. Now I have deferred my admission to next intake which is September 2023. Also I have sent a webform for the updated admission letter via webform.
If the VISA application is approved this month what is the implication to this since I will resuming next September.

I will appreciated if this is answered with well detailed explanation.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jimmy22: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good afternoon gurus in the house, please I need you help on how I can address my situation. I got an email yesterday from Conestoga that my program has been revoke due to late/no payment and I have initiated Form A with Access Bank since August 23rd but I haven't been debited for the transaction to the school. The Bank has assured me that the transaction would be sent to the School within few days. Can the revoke be reversed when the school gets the payment or what do you advise me to do at this point if anyone of you have had this particular challenge before? I have been calling the School but the International admission office is not taking calls at the moment and the response I got from the email seems not to be addressing my questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
@Ladielareie1

Use Webform below link will do:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application

Hope this helps

Ladielarrie1:
Good morning, I just got my new LOA and receipts from my school. Please How can send it to ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buks03: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buks03:

Application: june 15
Eligibility: August 17
Medicals passed: September 8

Let me be the first to congratulate myself�
Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
I can’t thank God enough. It can only be you
Masha’Allah ��
I prayed for a miracle and God did it. I’m Grateful.

My Application wasn’t the best but God made it perfect.

1st time Applicant (My Application was done by an agent, but I had access to my portal)
No travel history
No career Progression (Bsc: Geology, occupation: Safety Consultant for over 4years)
Applied for a post sec Certificate course (PSW )

Application: June 15
Biometrics: June 22
Medical Exam: July 25
Medical Passed: September 8
BVL: October 3
PPR: October 4

Contacted MP twice: I was told my application is on further review (processing time does not apply ) both times.

Documents submitted:

- [x] passport photograph
- [x] Passport data page
- [x] Birth certificate
- [x] Police report
- [x] SOP (3pages)
- [x] Bsc Transcript
- [x] Bsc Certificate
- [x] Waec Result
- [x] NYSC certificate
- [x] Other Professional Certificates
- [x] Letter of Acceptance
- [x] Tuition Deposit receipt (8800cad)
- [x] 5months Personal Statement of Account ( 3.8m)
- [x] 6months mother’s Account Statement (20m plus) No Proof of income. I only stated in my SOP she run a clothing business. Her company is registered but i didn’t use it coz she doesn’t have a company’s account.
- [x] My Mother’s NIN(I wanted to submit her international passport coz she has traveled to different countries my agent told me not to submit it)
- [x] My Mother’s land receipt alone.
- [x] Family pictures.
- [x] Sponsorship letter from my mum.
- [x] Affidavit of Sponsorship.
- [x] Letter of Employment ( Didn’t submit payslip because I work based on commission )
- [x] Study leave letter

I applied Thinking my application was the best, Until I joined this group ���
Moral of the story: You’ll never know until you try. do your best and let God do the rest.

To those expecting their PPR. I hope you get it very soon.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution. God bless you all. And Yes it doesn’t stop here, May we have so many reasons to celebrate one another.Insha Allah ������

Mehn…. This feeling ������

43 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by okay4sure: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congrats I am next in line in Jesus name AMEN
Buks03:

Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Masha’Allah ��

1st time Applicant (My Application was done by an agent, but I had access to my portal)
No travel history
No career Progression (Bsc: Geology, occupation: Safety Consultant for over 4years)

Contacted MP twice: I was told my application is on further review (processing time does not apply ) both times.

Documents submitted:

- [x] Passport data page
- [x] Birth certificate
- [x] Police report
- [x] SOP (3pages)
- [x] Bsc Transcript
- [x] Bsc Certificate
- [x] Waec Result
- [x] NYSC certificate
- [x] 6months mother’s Account Statement (20m plus) No Proof of income. I only stated in my SOP she run a clothing business. Her company is registered but i didn’t use it coz she doesn’t have a company’s account.
- [x] My Mother’s NIN(I wanted to submit her international passport coz she has traveled to different countries my agent told me not to submit it)
- [x] Family pictures.
- [x] Letter of Employment ( Didn’t submit payslip because I work based on commission )
- [x] Study leave letter

Moral of the story: You’ll never know until you try. do your best and let God do the rest.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution. God bless you all. And Yes it doesn’t stop here, May we have so many reasons to celebrate one another.Insha Allah ������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buks03:

Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Masha’Allah ��

No travel history

Documents submitted:

- [x] Passport data page
- [x] Birth certificate
- [x] Police report
- [x] SOP (3pages)
- [x] Bsc Transcript
- [x] Bsc Certificate
- [x] Waec Result
- [x] NYSC certificate
- [x] Family pictures.
- [x] Study leave letter

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
@ Sahlomshalom,

IRCC recognises common law partners who have lived together for a good number of months/years but in your case as an international students,how do you intend to sponsor your boyfriend to Canada in terms of your financial capacity etc..

Kindly wait for others to respond.

ShalomShalom:
Good day House, As an international student on a temporary residence visa can i sponsor my boyfriend to Canada ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
@BuKs03,

Congratulations.......

Buks03:

Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Masha’Allah ��

No travel history

Documents submitted:

- [x] Passport data page
- [x] Birth certificate
- [x] Police report
- [x] SOP (3pages)
- [x] Bsc Transcript
- [x] Bsc Certificate
- [x] Waec Result
- [x] NYSC certificate
- [x] Family pictures.
- [x] Study leave letter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cyrielo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

The summary of this statistics are simply because women tend to be more protective over the future of their kids. They want to relocate to a country where the system truly works, where their kids can showcase their talents and they will be celebrated as well as excel in their academic/career endeavors.

PS: Insecurity is also a factor women consider highly!

It will end in praise
I like your take, it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations

Buks03:

Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Masha’Allah ��

No travel history

Documents submitted:

- [x] Passport data page
- [x] Birth certificate
- [x] Police report
- [x] SOP (3pages)
- [x] Bsc Transcript
- [x] Bsc Certificate
- [x] Waec Result
- [x] NYSC certificate
- [x] Family pictures.
- [x] Study leave letter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Grubsk: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please I need help, I submitted my application in August, and Stanbic decided to answer me after 3 months of waiting. My school has confirmed payment and they have shared the receipt with me.
How do I send my proof of payment (1st-semester school fees receipt) using the new portal? Am I to send an email or submit it as an additional document?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vikky05: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
bepositive11:

Kindly reply to this to add or update yours.

Application date:
Biometrics done:
Biometrics updated:
(Upfront) Medicals:
Medical passed:
Eligibility started:
Approval/Refusal date:

Thanks
Application for applicant and spouse

Application date: July 18th
Biometrics done: for me - 2019, spouse -July 20th
Biometrics updated: spouse July 21st, for me: July 19th
(Upfront) Medicals: June 9th
Medical passed: spouse - August 5th, for me- not yet
Eligibility started:
Approval/Refusal date:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OBGEE: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm new here
Hi everyone. Congratulations to all
" I go soon start to worry who na with questions for here, hope I dey welcome"
Thanks cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations!! Did you request your GCMS notes while your application was ongoing?

Buks03:

Congratulations Zee���

Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Alhamdulilah!!
Masha’Allah ��

1st time Applicant .....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dimarizy: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please what is the required minimum score in english waec, to apply for a PGD in seneca college. I got C6 in english, is it okay? I graduated with HND 2012, will the study gap affect me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abeg441: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
FaithCanny:

It was enough to pay for the 1st year but I showed properties that could cover for the 2nd session and my expenses.
However, I did not explain the lump sums in my account.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladielarrie1: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thank you
Joedave25:
@Ladielareie1

Use Webform below link will do:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application

Hope this helps

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buks03: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
bepositive11:
Congratulations!! Did you request your GCMS notes while your application was ongoing?

Yes I requested for gcms note last week ( September 29 )

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
MyVc:

Please, I don't have an M.Sc yet. Will that deter my chances of getting the Canadian PR?

Please, what other requirements do I also need to put in place?

Thanks.

Hi

I don't understand what you mean by not having an MSc in relation to pr.

I'm not particularly verse about specific things to put in place in other to boost your points for pr. I know there's a self assessment on IRCC to help with that so check it out or take things one step at a time. Your local certificate don't give you as much point as a Canadian certificate would and same applies to a Canadian working experience in comparison with your local working experience.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by noeloge82(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jimmy22:
Good afternoon gurus in the house, please I need you help on how I can address my situation. I got an email yesterday from Conestoga that my program has been revoke due to late/no payment and I have initiated Form A with Access Bank since August 23rd but I haven't been debited for the transaction to the school. The Bank has assured me that the transaction would be sent to the School within few days. Can the revoke be reversed when the school gets the payment or what do you advise me to do at this point if anyone of you have had this particular challenge before? I have been calling the School but the International admission office is not taking calls at the moment and the response I got from the email seems not to be addressing my questions.

If you have a proof from the bank that you will soon be debited mail that to the school explain the situation with the bank their answer to this will tell you either to stop the transaction or find out from the school if another course can be offered to you
Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Marinog: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hello guys,

How does one get a police certificate from outside Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejackz11009: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please Guys I need a Quick Response to this Question..When trying to Pay for an Upfront Medical what should i use as Payment Narration..Should I Put the Reference written at the Top of the Slip or Do I put My Passport Number as Narration

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.