Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1305173 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwaloniglory7: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please house I mine filling the right application for study permit

Does new portal shows these all these IMM something?

Document Checklist for a Study Permit (IMM5483E)
Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
Family Information form (IMM5645E) or
(IMM5707E)

Because the application I filled doesn’t have all these IMMxxxxxx

This is how the form I filled shows

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by falebe: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello pls, I need assistance about the Canada study

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cadygosh:
I feel Part 23 is long overdue. @justwise
busy body. U are the one to tell him what to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pheranmie2023: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good afternoon, IRCC requested for my baby’s medical while my own PPR was approved. He has done the medical since on Wednesday and the nurse told me it would be sent to IRCC within a day or two because it’s just a physical test he did. I urgently need to email IRCC with my baby’s medical as I have not heard anything from them and my school is resuming first week in May. Pls I need IRCC email address oo. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pheranmie2023:
Good afternoon, IRCC requested for my baby’s medical while my own PPR was approved. He has done the medical since on Wednesday and the nurse told me it would be sent to IRCC within a day or two because it’s just a physical test he did. I urgently need to email IRCC with my baby’s medical as I have not heard anything from them and my school is resuming first week in May. Pls I need IRCC email address oo. Thanks
Send a webform to Nairobi
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Result20212: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pheranmie2023:
Happy Holidays, please can you put me through application process for my wife and kids visa application? We have admission already for fall. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallo27: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
hardey144:
Good day....

i want to book a flight from montreal to saskatoon, i can see just one luggage for check-in and payment for extra luggage. Please anyone with the range of the fee or how i can go about it, the fee is already on the high side

Please I will like to connect with you.
Am also going to the university of Saskatchewan this fall 2023.
I will be glad if I can connect with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by drhammed: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
codeFalcon:

Thank you so much doc.

I am really happy my post got your attention. We have tried checking for Msc in biological sciences, but most are thesis-based and requires reaching out to a supervisor beforehand. We feel because she doesn't have good research background it might be difficult to get a supervisor(I don't know if doesn't work this way). She is young without any work experience. Academically, she is really good, Our major issue is getting a Program she can fit into without any hassle.

If you don't mind sir, can i send a mail please, thanks

1) I believe she has sufficient experience to do MSc (if she already completed her BSc in Nigeria). You just need to tie all your experiences together (and perhaps with guidance). At least she did her BSc project (I assume by herself), seminar, and internship (SIWES)- all that can be put together as research experience.

2) It's graduate school, not a job application- so while work experience may be good, it's not mandatory for this purpose.

3) Sure, no problem, you can send an email- I'm happy to help.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kroy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please which bank is fast to process form A for school fees?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallo27: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
hillyvee:
I did, and I have been offered admission. Please check your mail request.
Please I will like to connect with you. I also got admission into the university of Saskatchewan to study mph.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallo27: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Oddyjoyce:
Good evening house. Please, who has gotten an offer for 2023 fall from either University of Manitoba or University of Saskatchewan? I am still here waiting to hear from them

I have gotten an offer for university of Saskatchewan fall 2023. Please can we connect. My no is 09026933028
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallo27: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Oddyjoyce:
Good evening house. Please, who has gotten an offer for 2023 fall from either University of Manitoba or University of Saskatchewan? I am still here waiting to hear from them

I have gotten admission in to the university of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. Let us connect

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallo27: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=samefiok post=121125933][/quote]
I am going to the university of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. I am in need of an affordable shared student accommodation close to university of Saskatchewan.
If you can help, I will most appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwaloniglory7: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please can you share me link where you used to apply? Gckey or new portal

LumiTee:

Thank you for your response🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilueh: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
codeFalcon:

Thank you so much doc.

I am really happy my post got your attention. We have tried checking for Msc in biological sciences, but most are thesis-based and requires reaching out to a supervisor beforehand. We feel because she doesn't have good research background it might be difficult to get a supervisor(I don't know if doesn't work this way). She is young without any work experience. Academically, she is really good, Our major issue is getting a Program she can fit into without any hassle.

If you don't mind sir, can i send a mail please, thanks

You don’t need to have a good research background per say to get a supervisor, you just need the skills and the zeal to do it and you’ll be fine.
Once you can show interest and read enough papers of the potential supervisor you’ll be fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilueh: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:

Secondly, I run a test filing the study application through the account portal I used to applied for a visitor visa after input all my info and college name, UCI I used for visitor visa , Student No and school DIL then filling my spouse info, kids and parents. I was directed to attached my supporting documents but I didn’t see a client’s documents section? I mine filling a wrong application? See the attached below

Which one is client’s documents again? And then you’re not to fill that checklist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hevbi: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please advise needed on questions raised below..thanks
hevbi:
Hello gurus in the house
Am a Nigerian resident and citizen who got admission into Fleming College Ontario to study Environmental Technician (co-op option) 2 year program. I initially made inquires on Environmental Technician (Advanced Standing) 1year program since am a BSc degree holder with over 8 years working experience in the environmental field. While filling my application online I saw only the environment technician (co-op optional) program.
I have accepted the environmental technician (co-op optional) program, and I have paid both deposit and first term fee.

Now the challenge is the environment technician (co-op optional) program is just a Diploma while the advanced standing option program is a PG Diploma Program. What are the chances I will get my study permit based on the fact that visa officer would wanna see relation to career progression and knowing fully well only secondary school requirements is needed for this Environment Technician (co-op optional) program. But going through both programs course outline, the environmental technician (advanced standing) program is a like a subset/part of the environment technician (co-op optional) program which is more detailed both in course load and hours. It has more course loads (units/hours) plus option of co-op. This co-op program is 4 semester starting from semester 1 all through to semester 4 while the advanced standing program also showed 4 semester but only semester 3 and 4 is required in obtaining the PG Diploma certificate.

Both programs are to start in fall 2023.

*Question 1:* should I go ahead with my study visa application? Since I have already paid both deposit and first term fees.

*Question 2:* Does it mean that the Environmental Technician (co-op optional) program is more detailed with course work/unit/hour load than the Environmental Technician (Advanced Standing) which be a strong reason getting my study visa permit?

*Question 3:* what's the best advice in this scenario since I don't mind doing the Environment Technician (co-op optional) program because my reason applying for this program is to gain in-depth environmental skills via both class coursework and field experience. I really want to get the maximum knowledge/skill for my career path.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by allbestkaima(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Let's connect please
Mallo27:

I have gotten admission in to the university of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. Let us connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
hevbi:
Hello gurus in the house
Am a Nigerian resident and citizen who got admission into Fleming College Ontario to study Environmental Technician (co-op option) 2 year program. I initially made inquires on Environmental Technician (Advanced Standing) 1year program since am a BSc degree holder with over 8 years working experience in the environmental field. While filling my application online I saw only the environment technician (co-op optional) program.
I have accepted the environmental technician (co-op optional) program, and I have paid both deposit and first term fee.

Now the challenge is the environment technician (co-op optional) program is just a Diploma while the advanced standing option program is a PG Diploma Program. What are the chances I will get my study permit based on the fact that visa officer would wanna see relation to career progression and knowing fully well only secondary school requirements is needed for this Environment Technician (co-op optional) program. But going through both programs course outline, the environmental technician (advanced standing) program is a like a subset/part of the environment technician (co-op optional) program which is more detailed both in course load and hours. It has more course loads (units/hours) plus option of co-op. This co-op program is 4 semester starting from semester 1 all through to semester 4 while the advanced standing program also showed 4 semester but only semester 3 and 4 is required in obtaining the PG Diploma certificate.

*Question 1:* should I go ahead with my study visa application? Since I have already paid both deposit and first term fees.

*Question 2:* Does it mean that the Environmental Technician (co-op optional) program is more detailed with course work/unit/hour load than the Environmental Technician (Advanced Standing) which be a strong reason getting my study visa permit?

*Question 3:* what's the best advice in this scenario since I don't mind doing the Environment Technician (co-op optional) program because my reason applying for this program is to gain in-depth environmental skills via both class coursework and field experience. I really want to get the maximum knowledge/skill for my career path.

1.The second programme is a PG course which is better option since you have a B.sc already, if you decide to go for the first option, you will have to provide very good reasons in your SOP why you are going for that programme since it is a lower qualification than your first degree.
2. It's the qualification they give you at the end that really matters.
3. once you have considered both, you should be able to arrive at the one that serves you better, your conviction will help you draft your SOP that will be convincing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qasak(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
hevbi:
Please advise needed on questions raised below..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by allbestkaima(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please explain more...[color=#990000][/color]

MumiOlivia:

University of Manitoba. They don't require tuition deposit. But if your course is a Thesis based program, then you have to get a supervisor from the school before you could apply. Getting a potential supervisor no be moimoi. University of Saskatchewan too doesn't require tuition deposit, but it's smae with University of Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by drhammed: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
I believe if you write a very convincing SOP (well-tailored and not generic), you should be fine. Relate this program to your current work and how the program will help your career. You seem to have a valid reason and your answer is part of your question (see the bolded part). Again, tailor your SOP as though you're writing for admission or a grant (let them know WHY you're going for that program and it should not appear too generic). Little (or no) emphasis on "Canada is a beautiful country stuff.... but WHY you're going"

Good luck!

hevbi:
Hello gurus in the house

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DNAconverter: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello house. I need a reviewer for my SOP/LOE for study permit. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pepman: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello People,

Please I have submitted application for my study permit and now I have a new passport. Want to raise webform to notify IRCC.

Which visa office should I raise the webform to? I don't know the visa office that process study permit for Nigerians. Please help,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Thanks brother 🙏

2kurupt:

I don't think you necessarily have to state that you've multiple accounts. Just saying this is where you've your living expenses money saved should imply that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Thanks brother🙏

BenedictStinson:

Paying full fees is always a boost. At least the purpose of visit is covered. Theoretically you should be good to go
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SOPWriter: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pepman:
Hello People,

Please I have submitted application for my study permit and now I have a new passport. Want to raise webform to notify IRCC.

Which visa office should I raise the webform to? I don't know the visa office that process study permit for Nigerians. Please help,
Hi Pepman,

The Nairobi visa office is responsible for the processing of most Nigerian applications. Please select Nairobi from your list of available options.

I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Hello my people..
Please help me, I need an accommodation in NBCC, St Andrews Campus
I have tried kijiji, Facebook market place and the rest, yet to gotten any place.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:01am On Apr 11, 2023
You can do something about your employment status naa. Think or you send me an email.
kayceeskay:
I have enough because 5m = 14k+ and my program is only 1 year and i have already paid all fees
But thats the only money in my account and im not employed
Will that be an issue that im using my whole funds

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2023
To Nairobi
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html
Pepman:
Hello People,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obafemi389: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Hello House
What will be my response here

Where it says is work essential component of my studies?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tegnaworld23: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Im expecting to receive my LOA some times next week, and will beging my study permit application. My worries is, i didnt used my acct through 2022, but i have a good standing n still active. So, i just started using it again starting january 2023, and i only have 1.3m to it, and early Feb i sold a property of 7m n the money was put in the same acct, ever since then i have been runing the acct, imcoming n outgoing transactions in the amount between 1.5m n 2.5 has been going back n forth in the acct, but i didnt go below the 7m as my open balance every month, means i still have that 7m in my acct set aside for education plans after paying 25% of my school fees. Now, im about to sell another property to raise another 5m to be deposited in my acct, so in total i want to make sure at least i have 12m as my available balance when i sumbit my application. My question, do u think this will make any sense to the VO? Plus, can i use such statement of acct, just started running again January2033 n print out for the application by May2033. Though with my transaction history the VO will know the money belongs to me, because I do spend money on a daily basis, not that I just put in the money there without touching it, no I spend money everyday n keep my opening balance above 7m n looking forward to another 5m from a property I’m about to sell off. Please advise what to put in my SOP regards to this, My tuition fees balance for the one year program is 9,700 CAD. God bless you all as I anticipated update from you guys. Gracia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.