Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours (356 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
The two major Presidential Candidates from the South have differences that serve as advantages and disadvantages. This is one of my observations from many of their campaign speeches.
No offence is intended if you're a supporter of either candidates

Re: Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours by PresidObi: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Peter Obi has the mentality that he was created to help humanity.

Tinubu has the mentality that he must cheat everyone and collect their money.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours by SmellyNyash: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tilinbu is a thief but obi is not a thief
Re: Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours by GodsOwnMan: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
obi

Re: Differences Between Obi And Tinubu: What Are They? Add Yours by Ceenaija(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fraud and fraudulent act while Peter Obi stand for integrity and honesty

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Candidate Lose In 2023 / FG Moves Against Terrorists, Seeks Google Cooperation[photo] / Dua Lipa named honorary ambassador of Kosovo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.