Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,345 members, 7,943,857 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! (428 Views)

Things Nobody Told Me About Blogging / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! by Aveeno(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hi all, so guys I started blogging over a month ago, and I want to talk about things nobody told you about blogging and my experience so far, I’m going to make this as brief as possible.

Blogging is hectic, it is time consuming, it is very stressful, you might get depressed, have sleepless night, because most inspiration comes at night, or even end up with high bp especially when your computer, phone, or even your site breaks down, it’s a very terrible experience to go though. Most time you get confused on what to blog or write about, and believe me it not fun when you sit over an hour racking your brain on what to blog or write about. At times you want to go online and do research, that reminds me, the word “research” took me over 30 minutes to remember, I actually forgot what it is called. At times you just want to sit and not care at all.

How about ways to monetize your blog, which do I talk about? is it AdSense? or adserra? in short I refuse to talk about AdSense or any other ways to monetize your blog through ads, if I do, I might end up with hunch back today, its going to be another topic for another day.

You might stay a month without having 1 visitor on your blog, not even 1 click. You get confuse about plugins and customizing your blog especially when you’re the one setting it up without having programming or computer knowledge.

You’ll spend more than you budgeted for. This is my experience so far and more that I can not write about because of I’m tired of typing, my thumbs are numb, my fingers are stiff, and I’m confuse on what to write next because I’ve ran out of wisdom and knowledge at the moment (lolz).

I need words of encouragement guys, please cheer me up. See you all in my next article. PS I am not writing this article to discourage anyone, but writing from my own personal experience on Starting a career in blogging
Have a nice day. Cheers
https://lifestyleinwedges.com
Re: Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Give up. You hear?. Give up. undecided
Re: Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! by minosky: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pls don't discourage others.if it's not working for you does not mean others are not successful.

(1) (Reply)

5 Powerful Mind Control Words To Sell Anything To Anyone / . / Npc Adhoc Staff Registeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.