Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu (31307 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by ecolime(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2022
cool

Nigga has probably been threatened.

Maybe dem wan revoke hin CofO. grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2022
See this mugu with his face like expired agidi. After the damage has been done ?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by rusher14: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2022
I knew he would debunk this.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Them done call this bloke to order.. Hahaha. Imagine someone posting comment on his facebook page and says its a private coversation. Why you no twll us say him age wey you say na 86yrs was taken out of context too.. Kolo.. heavy kolo from kolokuma opuokuma .

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2022
I suspected underground THREAT.
Group of BATS might have come after him.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by OptimistBrain: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

How can we even compare a trailblazer like Tinubu to a 3rd class political prostitute like Obi?

Who will be steadfast in a tough situation?
Tinubu who would stand his ground or Obi who would look for an escape route and abandon the cause?

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground against OBJ over the extra local governments he wanted to create, despite the consequences of withheld LGA funds.

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground in APC and won the presidential primary, when he could have easily succumb to defeat before the primary and run like a political prostitute to SDP or Labour Party.

While Tinubu was building human capacity regardless of religion and ethnicity, Obi was busy purging Anambra Civil Service of Igbos from Abia and Imo, and pitting Catholic Christians against Anglican/Protestant Christians.

We know who has leadership qualities, and who has the eye to identify talent and willing to mentor such talent.

Tinubu all the way to 2023 Presidency.
In all sincerity you are confusing yourself with your post.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2022
RichDad1:
See this mugu with his face like expired agidi. After the damage has been done ?
Provided the damage was done.. We meeuve.!!!
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Handsum64: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Wailers and children of hate cum too early and they won't like this now
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by virginchaser(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Papa might have been checkmated and re read what he wrote. Nigeria democracy has to be rewriting. Freedom of expression has probably been removed.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by membranus: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Tee Mac is still saying the same thing that Tinubu is not fit physically to serve, albeit in a placating manner.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by DSS1335: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

How can we even compare a trailblazer like Tinubu to a 3rd class political prostitute like Obi?

Tinubu who would stand his ground or Obi who would look for an escape route and abandon the cause?

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground against OBJ over the extra local governments he wanted to create, despite the consequences of withheld LGA funds.

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground in APC and won the presidential primary, when he could have easily succumb to defeat before the primary and run like a political prostitute to SDP or Labour Party.

While Tinubu was building human capacity regardless of religion and ethnicity, Obi was busy purging Anambra Civil Service of Igbos from Abia and Imo, and pitting Catholic Christians against Anglican/Protestant Christians.

We know who has leadership qualities, and who has the eye to identify talent and willing to mentor such talent.

What a delusional grandiose!
Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Uncletony(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

Is Tinubu from Lagos?, Even before the creation of Lagos many non yorubas reside there do to the port and others

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Campaign after election.
The important thing is Tinubu is over 85years and NOT 69yrs

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

THE BOLDED IS WHAT NON CATHOLICS SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by baretalk: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
We know Sir, desperate Ipob propangandist, with a mediocre candidate, have nothing to show, always resort to lies and cheap insults, is this how we will develop Nigeria?

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by ZzzzMoh: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Case closed
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by mimic1190: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
wink
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by EndWeakerection: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Coward
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by nedekid: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.
You genuinely believe the crap you spewed up there or you wrote it as paid agent, in which case it is understandable one has to earn a living.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Haha Remi has warned this one
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by DonBenny77(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2022
By my understanding he didn't withdraw his statement he maintained that Tinubu is too old to handle the rigorous job of presidency.
And that voter should vote someone that is fit for the job, only a fool will support Tinubu after going through hell(buhari) for 8 years.
Cassava, agbado and agbero FC over to you

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Like I said earlier on another thread:

He has personal grudges against the man and he saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. Nice try but his opinion on this matter belongs to the trash.

Now, his sense is getting back, lol.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2022
membranus:
Tee Mac is still saying the same thing that Tinubu is not fit physically to serve, albeit in a placating manner.

grin IMAGINE TEE MAC CONTESTING AGAINST TINUBU WHO WOULD WIN. OF COURSE TINUBU WOULD!!!
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by chloride6: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
After family meeting grin
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

It is glaring that you're one of the enemies of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Agbado casava have blocked his brain tongue

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
emmnprince:

These are the terrorists in Nigeria.

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
ecolime:
cool

Nigga has probably been threatened.

Maybe dem wan revoke hin CofO. grin

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Vondata:
Th

Lol... They don go settle dz one..
We say no to agbado and cassava
Terrorists is worse than someone promoting agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2022
emmnprince:

IT IS GLARING THAT IT IS ABJECT HATRED FOR ANYBODY TO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. BUT ANYWAY, PEOPLE WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND HAVE BEEN SUBSTITUTED BY A JIBRIN FROM ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING STUP!D. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2022
mycar:
The man still maintained what he said but in a subtle way.
Tinubu is old and will be worst than Buhari, the man that cannot remember the name of his party, would he know what's going on in the country. A man that talks carelessly, with So much pride will continue the blame game as being done by his party. Because of greed for power, he watches as things spill out of country in the government he is a major player in without saying a word.

Only dumbos wouldn't agree that Tinubu was fenced out of Buhari's administration. He might be part of the help that brought Buhari to power but he was completely sidelined. Even the APC primary election says everything

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Treks 800 Metres From Prayer Ground To Private Residence / Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped / Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.