Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Centre Of All Situations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Centre Of All Situations (118 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Christians At The Centre Of China Virus Outbreak Still Preaching On Streets / The Lord Is Good In All Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Centre Of All Situations by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Centre of All Situations

WORD FOR TODAY
Life becomes easier and less complicated whenever you allow God to be at the centre of all situations. A man who puts himself at the centre of every situation he finds himself in will not please God!!
Scriptural Reference
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, (Colossians 3:23 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The outcome of every situation in life is actively determined by the one who is the centre of it. Men will not but think of what becomes of them or what he stands to benefit. When self-centeredness comes into an issue it can no longer bless lives nor fulfil a purpose. There is no other way to adulterate your service to God other than to exhibit self-centeredness.

The devil did not fall until he became self-centred by saying in his heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon." Isaiah 14:12. Jesus said, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23).

If you must do anything, you must do it unto the Lord. Always allow God to have His way in everything you do. This is an important antidote against issues of self-centeredness. Your service becomes a blessing when it is devoid of self-centeredness.

+ What and who is the reason behind everything you do?

Lord! Make me a blessing to my world in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Service out of a pure mind and sacrificial heart is only possible when God is at the centre of an affair!!!

Have a Remarkable Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Finding Peace... / The Tenacity To Ask / Overcoming Discouragement (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.