Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed (7682 Views)

Dru23 / Fake Engine Oil Seller / Dead Cars From Dru23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kewtt:
I refrained from buying engine oil from the Mobil service Station. Reason: the barcodes where not scanning to the net leading me to the product page on the internet.

99.5% of all Mobil oils in circulation are fake. Don't dull. Not just about dru23

By now someone should have come up with evidence(s) that he bought oil from Dru23 and the barcodes didn’t scan or it dried up.

You just allowing Dru form mr integrity here grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
converse is the case... he has no reputation.
BAZ001:

By now someone should have come up with evidence(s) that he bought oil from Dru23 and the barcodes didn’t scan or it dried up.

You just allowing Dru form mr integrity here grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by DukeNija(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dru23 doesn’t sell fake oil.
I bought a pennzoil 5w30 from him recently. I specifically wanted that oil and he delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
DukeNija:
Dru23 doesn’t sell fake oil.
I bought a pennzoil 5w30 from him recently. I specifically wanted that oil and he delivered.

How far bro ? Don't mind the guy o.. Na cruise level he dey o. And have been serving him unlimited breakfast .

If I really wanted to deal with him , I would have reported him for slander and he would have received a long ban......

But I enjoy the back and fourth with him.. If u read all the gbaos u too u go laugh .. He has given me green light to really get dirty and petty. I love been petty it is a stress relief for me

So don't pay him mind......also keep in mind am the Number 1 oil seller here.. So competition go dey and jealousy and envy .. It comes with the territory

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kewtt:

True I agree with you no reputation at all…
A comedian fake oyel seller.

But we can’t conclude he’s fake until we have more evidence

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by DukeNija(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
dru23:

How far bro ? Don't mind the guy o.. Na cruise level he dey o. And have been serving him unlimited breakfast .

If I really wanted to deal with him , I would have reported him for slander and he would have received a long ban......

But I enjoy the back and fourth with him.. If u read all the gbaos u too u go laugh .. He has given me green light to really get dirty and petty. I love been petty it is a stress relief for me

So don't pay him mind......also keep in mind am the Number 1 oil seller here.. So competition go dey and jealousy and envy .. It comes with the territory

Competition is fine too. I also buy from Gazzuzz and he sells good stuff, great guy as well so competition helps the customers.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
DukeNija:

Competition is fine too. I also buy from Gazzuzz and he sells good stuff, great guy as well so competition helps the customers.
Gazzuzz is confirmed.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
DukeNija:

Either way ..........

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Gazzuzz is confirmed.

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
fake oils
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kewtt:
fake oils

Oyel grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by zabimaru: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Dru I'm here now.
Better late than never.

So I learnt you are forming Mr Integrity here, that's very wrong and you know it.
As for your oils, based on basic Adjucation, we can safely infer that Dru sells genuine oil (for now)

It's hard to believe but hear me out first.

We all know he's a fraud and will jump at the slightest opportunity to steal by ripping off another man, but one other thing we do know is this - Dru is Du.mb, naive and slightly more intelligent than a kangaroo, if and when Dru starts selling fake oil, be rest assured that he is going to come online to brag about it. It's not something he has control over. I painstakingly retrieved the phone number (from Google) of a facility that could handle his case but alas, he refused to take my advice.

The oil hawking venture is a side biz for Dru and it's risk free money, a larger chunk comes from the same powder he intentionally wanted to use in framing one of his drivers.

All these are not assumptions, Dru's confessions are all over nairaland, seek them and you shall find.

The people claiming that Dru sold fake oil, except his main biz has been experiencing serious issues (with the likes of Ndlea et all clamping down seriously on illegal drug empires), I would argue till he confesses (as usual).

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by zabimaru: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2022
sooperrescue:

His best friend is the one supplying the Stations. Dru should have some sense of shame to admit and refrain from the path that he has chosen. I have never bought anything from him and so I cannot say anything negative about him but if he sells Castrol that dries up, he can be sued like I did to one unscrupulous seller who paid 1.8m for destroying the engine of a 2015 Rangerover with his adulterated coolant. I believe we should involve SON in this matter and I will personally let Nipco to be on the lookout. Selling fake oils is one of the crimes against humanity. Please Dru, refrain yourself from making this matter a comedy skit.

Let's not waste resources, with the likes of Ndlea on the hunt for drug lords, If Dru hasn't started, he'll soon start and trust me on this, when he starts, he'll be generous with the info. He ain't as smart as you think he is, don't think too highly of him.

It's one thing to commit a crime, it's another to be stupid enough to bask and relish in the euphoria of that commitment.

Just give him time.

Once he confesses, we bookmark, take screenshots and send to the respective quarters. While he's typing under influence, they'll break through his kiosk and pick him up.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by valarinz: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
zabimaru:

Let's not waste resources, with the likes of Ndlea on the hunt for drug lords, If Dru hasn't started, he'll soon start and trust me on this, when he starts, he'll be generous with the info. He ain't as smart as you think he is, don't think too highly of him.

It's one thing to commit a crime, it's another to be stupid enough to bask and relish in the euphoria of that commitment.

Just give him time.

Once he confesses, we bookmark, take screenshots and send to the respective quarters. While he's typing under influence, they'll break through his kiosk and pick him up.

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
zabimaru:

Just give him time.

Hmmmm
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
zabimaru:
Dru I'm here now.
Better late than never.

So I learnt you are forming Mr Integrity here, that's very wrong and you know it.
As for your oils, based on basic Adjucation, we can safely infer that Dru sells genuine oil (for now)

We all know he's a fraud and will jump at the slightest opportunity to steal by ripping off another man, but one other thing we do know is this - Dru is Du.mb, naive and slightly more intelligent than a kangaroo, if and when Dru starts selling fake oil, be rest assured that he is going to come online to brag about it. It's not something he has control over. I painstakingly retrieved the phone number (from Google) of a facility that could handle his case but alas, he refused to take my advice.

The oil hawking venture is a side biz for Dru and it's risk free money, a larger chunk comes from the same powder he intentionally wanted to use in framing one of his drivers.

All these are not assumptions, Dru's confessions are all over nairaland, seek them and you shall find.

The people claiming that Dru sold fake oil, except his main biz has been experiencing serious issues (with the likes of Ndlea et all clamping down seriously on illegal drug empires), I would argue till he confesses (as usual).

Pure Vawulence. Dru23 a cocaine pusher?
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by zabimaru: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kewtt:

All the proof you need. Seek and you shall find more

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3809

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
zabimaru:
[s]Dru I'm here now.
Better late than never.

The people claiming that Dru sold fake oil, except his main biz has been experiencing serious issues (with the likes of Ndlea et all clamping down seriously on illegal drug empires), I would argue till he confesses[/s] (as usual).

All these epistle for 1 man grin u get time for hand for these long thing u write grin

Do u know how much money u would have made grin maybe if u put this type energy into a more productive venture.. Sapa no go hold u like a mad and derange somebody grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kewtt:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=valarinz post=115494302][/quote]

U too abi grin instead make u focus on how to go into other ventures apart from those useless cars u dey hawk over nairaland grin
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
zabimaru:

All the proof you need. Seek and you shall find more

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3809

Thanks this is great. No wonder felicity0001 has not been here

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 3:43am On Aug 09, 2022
* the oil hawking venture is a side business and it's risk free money and a larger chunk comes from the same powder*

People used to go to Spain and buy shoes to sell at the same price in Lagos. The Alade market women buying stuff in Switzerland and selling at cost price without factoring flight tickets and other expenses and you wonder if they are Bill Gates. I now completely understand the setup. Make I go back to enjoy my sleep �.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by truthbetold22: 4:39am On Aug 09, 2022
sooperrescue:
* the oil hawking venture is a side business and it's risk free money and a larger chunk comes from the same powder*

People used to go to Spain and buy shoes to sell at the same price in Lagos. The Alade market women buying stuff in Switzerland and selling at cost price without factoring flight tickets and other expenses and you wonder if they are Bill Gates. I now completely understand the setup. Make I go back to enjoy my sleep �.

Oga Abeg shut up. You this old man that will never have sense. Na this kind thing dem for Dey see u. You with all your fraud cases littered over Nairaland, you go dey form oil police.

Don’t you know where and how to import your own oil so we can rest?

Stinky, dirty old man!

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2022
truthbetold22:

Oga Abeg shut up. You this old man that will never have sense. Na this kind thing dem for Dey see u. You with all your fraud cases littered over Nairaland, you go dey form oil police.

Stinky, dirty old man!
Oga take am easy now
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by truthbetold22: 6:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Kewtt:

Oga take am easy now

What right does that he-goat have to accuse dru of using drugs money to buy engine oil wey nor reach 5 million Naira on a public forum. Is he that petty or stupid?

Oil full Amazon and Walmart.. do the conversion, add shipping and u will see that the guy is not selling below market price. What level of stupidity will make a man say oil that cost $24 in the USA and is being sold at 30,000 Naira in nigeria by Dru23 is a fraud.

Make everybody Dey use their sense. Especially this irresponsible old man who would not remove the spec in his eyes before trying to remove others..

3 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2022
sooperrescue:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
truthbetold22:

Stinky, dirty old man!
Shhh. Stinky dirty drug dealer. You are calling me a fraud. I will ignore you and hope that you will get to the age where you will be termed old man. It is not everybody that get that title.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2022
sooperrescue:

Shhh. Stinky dirty drug dealer. You are calling me a fraud. I will ignore you and hope that you will get to the age where you will be termed old man. It is not everybody that get that title.
Vawulence unlimited so early.....

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by zabimaru: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2022
truthbetold22:

Stinky, dirty old man!

Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by truthbetold22: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
sooperrescue:

Your story is all over Nairaland. There are many foolish old men so that you are old means nothing. You are always looking for people to antagonize while your life is a mess. You owe people everywhere, you steal from your customers, you have fraud cases and police cases surrounding you. What moral justification do you have to accuse people?

Chronic debtor who was deported from Europe. Always bragging, “I just sued this, I just sued that”

Abeg hide your face, you are too old to be stupid!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by valarinz: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2022
dru23:

U too abi grin instead make u focus on how to go into other ventures apart from those useless cars u dey hawk over nairaland grin

Ma Oga, oya show me way na make I begin hawk oyel like you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Century: Here’s Toyota’s Challenge To Rolls-royce And Bentley... / Camry 07 Brain Box And Gear Box / Is It Possible To Fix Power Steering Rack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.