Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,187 members, 7,977,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi (1199 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Guys Abeg If Una One Make Heaven No Near This Kind Of Bum-bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi by uchebest20(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2022

‘Boys No near My House’ – Yul Edochie strikes Warning as he parades Danielle, his 17-year-old daughter

Yul Edochie, a well-known Nollywood actor and proud father, has cautioned guys to keep away from his daughter Danielle, who is 17 years old.

The actor, who is going through a tough divorce after having an extramarital affair with Judy Austin, his coworker, posted a picture of his first and only child on Instagram.

Watch Video

Danielle Edochie yul daughter
He wrote: “Omo leave am, I dey born fine children sha. My 17yr old daughter @danielleyuledochie now going into 200 level in the University. Beauty with brains.

I AM BLESSED AND GRATEFUL TO GOD.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Boys no near my house say you dey find her oo.

WARNING!’

Days back, May Edochie, the first wife of actor, YulEdochie was hailed on social media for the good works on her beautiful daughter, Danielle.

The beautiful mum and her child were spotted at a recent event, serving fans mother and daughter goals.

This has triggered lovely comments from May’s fans and celebrities at large.

Joyce Kalu wrote: You are blessed.

Uche Elendu wrote: Shoes. I loveeee.

Victoria Inyama wrote: A good parent’s service is first to the child. A great mother you are. Your sitting there with her is all the confidence she needs. Keep soaring. Ezigbo nnem.

Chizzy Alichi wrote: Cutest.

Anita Joseph wrote: Mama raised a Queen..”
https://metastar.com.ng/yul-edochie-strikes-warning-as-he-parades-danielle-his-17-year-old-daughter/

Re: ‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi by JASONjnr(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
At 17, she's already shifting her pants for some guys to gain direct access....

Nobody you go tell guys wetin to do....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Megan The Stallion Sparks Reactions On Social Media With New Sultry Photos / Nasboi Biography, Education, Career, Photos & Net Worth. / 15 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Dead (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.