Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,080 members, 7,967,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony (51098 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Passionnn: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2022
mascot87:
Can't you just love this man? They say he is sick and old yet he remains the most serious and active presidential candidate.
What a simple loving and goal getting man.
The best politician at the moment with the vision to take Nigeria to greater heights.
Vote the most intelligent and brilliant presidential candidate in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.
Nigeria will be great again
you mean this man?
Please be serious and get him a walking stick first.

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
nairalee:
They will keep marrying among themselves and never allow their daughter to marry someone like me from a normal family.

God forbid that after strategically keeping me as an outcast, I will now go around supporting them.

If I was born stubborn, without common sense, the shege they have been showing us will miraculously instill common sense upon us to be Obidient in life

And why would you want to marry into their families - if you think they’re all thieves?!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.