Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter (940 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Ctorch: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2022
God has Protected you from Okonkwo/Ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan to Daughter

Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by tamdun: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Ndibunna: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
I now strongly hold the view that Chinua Achebe is really true to his pen.

So in mind of Former Governor Uduaghan he is Okonkwo and Okowa is Ikemefuna or is it that Okowa is Okonkwo and his Daughter who contested for state assembly ticket is Ikemefuna...

In Achebe's book, The old man told Okonkwo "that child (Ikemefuna) calls you father, do not have a hand in his misfortune"

2 Likes

Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Ctorch: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Advocate500: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol ,funny father, who is okonkwo and ikemefuna in this your context?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Fasindo: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
shocked

Did he once planned to kill/abort the daughter (Foetus)

Anyway, someone should help me check how old the lady is, her marital statues so that I will know my next plan.

Shooting my shot won't be a bad idea
Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by McStoic(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Ctorch:
God has Protected you from Okonkwo/Ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan to Daughter

That nose is really Uduaghanish. No DNA test needed
Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Minime10(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Did he once planned to kill/abort the daughter (Foetus)

Anyway, someone should help me check how old the lady is, her marital statues so that I will know my next plan.

Shooting my shot won't be a bad idea

Which plan
Person wey her husband dey punch like punching bag grin
Una tin say because person be governor pikin so everything dey fine.
The money may be there but plenty of dem dey hell fire for husband haus
Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Viscuz: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Mad family .

Help me great that your fat sister that eats 4 super pack indomie

Re: God Has Protected You From Okonkwo/ikemefuna Treatment -Uduaghan To Daughter by Ctorch: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Mad family .

Help me great that your fat sister that eats 4 super pack indomie

4 super pack?

(1) (Reply)

Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland / APC Women Leader Stabbed In Osun / See How This APC Lady Disgrace Herself On TV While Defending Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.