Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU (1251 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by AyesolveNLA: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
These are the two main reasons most Nigerians don't want to support Tinubu Presidency Ambition.

1. He sold the Current President (Buhari) to Nigerians in the Year 2014 and still sold him again 2018, We all know that there are three Basic things a country need from her Government they include 1. Security of Live and Properties 2. Standard Economy 3. Improved Educational sector.
And the President failed in all these three Basic things.
and who championed this President Buhari to Nigeria ? it is TINUBU.
If the seller can sell you a bad product what do u expect from the seller himself ? Worst.

2. His Health: The man TINUBU is old and have health challenges.

These are the two main reasons most Nigerians can not support him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nigerians abi igbos... grin grin

Every Nigerian wants tinubu except the ibos. grin

"Hate politics " that is what they know.. grin angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
In addition to that ....he is not worthy to be there....... secondly his too old!...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Jostoman: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
W
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Viscuz: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
We are not ready to shout

Sai cocaine

Tinubu is going no where

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Jagabanofafrica: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibos don't want Tinubu, una never see anything.

Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by AyesolveNLA: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

Let me ask u a question

Is TINUBU not a Yoruba project?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Obidient4life2: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
These are the two main reasons most Nigerians don't want to support Tinubu Presidency Ambition.

1. He sold the Current President (Buhari) to Nigerians in the Year 2014 and still sold him again 2018, We all know that there are three Basic things a country need from her Government they include 1. Security of Live and Properties 2. Standard Economy 3. Improved Educational sector.
If the seller can sell you a bad product what do u expect from the seller himself ? Worst.

Two main reasons:

A: He sold Buhari to us
B: He said he will continue where Buhari stopped. Who does that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Obidient4life2: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

Urchin buy your sniper and keep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by KosiGee(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
He lied about his primary and secondary schools education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by BigIyanga: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Same Igbos warned you about GMB and you called them tribalist even though the contest was between Ijawman and Fulani man VS GMB
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by SmellyNyash: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tilinbu is an animal in human form

He is a thief and a useless criminal
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Jostoman: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

your Oga is too desperate to get power and most Nigerians don't like desperate people. Most Igbo people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na greediness and desperation dey worry your Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jostoman:
your Oga is too desperate to get power and most Nigerians don't like desperate people. Most Igbo people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayose.
i

Ibos don't like Yoruba people

We know that.. so don't try to fool me

1 Like

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Totilopussylick(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu is the cause why ibos and reasonable Nigerians hate him.

His evil agenda against the unity of Nigeria is the main reason he is hated world wide tongue

Say no to m-m president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Omoslim26: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Yes Nigerians grin grin
Like this people grin
Tinubu will have no option than to go back to Lagos with His Action Congress before December grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tinubu is the cause why ibos and reasonable Nigerians hate him.

His evil agenda against the unity of Nigeria is the main reason he is hated world wide tongue

Say no to m-m president.
you people hate yorubas .we all know that.

That is precisely why you people love insulting them a lot.. angry grin cheesy
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Omoslim26: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:
i

Ibos don't like Yoruba people

We know that.. so don't try to fool me

Quit your tribal antics it's useless at this point.
There is no tribe in Nigeria that intermarry like Igbo and Yoruba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Supremos: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan
your concerted effort towards making this youth driven agenda, an Igbo vs Yoruba fight has always failed, and it will keep failing.
Millions of Yorubas are rooting for Peter Obi.
I'm also sure that lots of Igbos who had benefited from Tinubu like Joe Igbokwe and his ilks are rooting for Tinubu.

Stop antagonizing Igbo, high blood pressure is real.

It's not the turn of Yoruba, it's the turn of Nigeria and Nigerians. Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by omowolewa: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Expecting the dollar rains soon
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by colestephan86: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

I tire o., The people that had convulsion the day tinubu declared his interest to run
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
colestephan86:

I tire o., The people that had convulsion the day tinubu declared his interest to run
don't mind them..they too what wants their own tribesman to rule

1 Like

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

I am Yoruba and I don't want Tinubu but before you go far like the op said in this thread. It's about rescuing Nigeria not some ambitious wish of a man.
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

I am Yoruba and I don't want Tinubu but before you go far like the op said in this thread. It's about rescuing Nigeria not some ambitious wish of a man.
l am an Igbo man too but l am supporting tinubu.. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:
l am an Igbo man too but l am supporting tinubu.. grin

Lolx hahahahahaha eyah that's why we won't vote APC una lies too much, Abdul an Igbo? Check my username not a liar or fake like you. Stop lying
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Abdul05: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahaha eyah that's why we won't vote APC una lies too much, Abdul an Igbo? Check my username not a liar or fake like you. Stop lying
so you mean that No igbo man can't support tinubu..

Cos l see no why you should be doubting me

1 Like

Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
In meantime to that
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by 175(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Shut up!!!

So like this now, I be Ibo for your mind abi?

To the Op.

Your points are the major reasons I wouldn't want a Tinubu or anything APC in our nation's capital again.
Re: Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU by Eniitankorede: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
AyesolveNLA:

Who are the most Nigerians you are talking about? You better wake up. You are sleeping on Twitter board lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Overcrowded Peter Obi Rally In Portharcourt, Benue, Ebonyi, Kogi Today / Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos / Peter Visits Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.