Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,162 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls (14215 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant / Umahi Swears-In Ebonyi LG Chairmen, Councillors Despite Court Order / Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mastermaestro(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
At least people don dey see say no b by online noise now
Na so d results go shock many by next year

Stop speaking like an illiterate who lives on Mars. At least get small sense. Only a dummy celebrates local government election results in Nigeria as the people’s will.

Local government elections in Nigeria are governors’ settlements to their boys. Everyone knows this. I wonder how you forgot Osun state so soon. Grow up! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Penguin2: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
WAIIT OOO...
Did they use any form of Electronic Accreditation for the LG Elections??
...NO...
So, how then did they prevent the impersonation of voters??
(Nothing was doing in that regards)
Did they use any form of Electronic Verification of the individual voters who voted in the Election??
...No...
So, how then did they prevent OVER-VOTING??
Did they use any form of Electronic Transmission of Results??
...No...
So, how did they prevent the manipulation of figures and production of fake results by the supposed officials??
Then,, let them gerrrooouwwtt..!!!

The election was just a repetition of what happened during the General Elections of 2003...

Don’t mind Tinubu urchins.

I’m seeing them gloating about the sham already when we all know LG elections in Nigeria is usually a Tea Party exercise for the party in power in the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Minjim: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Penguin2:

He’s in APC.

He’s a northerner.

And he’s a Muslim and an ethnic fundamentalist. Which is why I don’t like him.

But that will not prevent me from recognizing where he’s good.

That’s where we are different. Because you people never admits there’s anything good about the person you have been sent to attack.

Who are "you people ?"

I see you as "you people."

Everyone is "you people". Depending on where you're standing
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by abc115: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by doffman: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
u can see obi deputy is on a low,the Muslims have clearly gotten d message n they know what u igbos are up to so they don’t make noise
They will reply u when it’s time,the people that voted apc in ebonyi didn’t come online to insult n bully anyone n they deliver

Many of u take online noise to b reality,e go shock u

When I see OBI preaching in the church then I know he has finished himself . Northerners are very sensitive .They will turn it Muslims vs Christians.

I repeat the core northern Muslims will not vote obi until he went to north to go and sit in the mosque as well.

To be candid , the real voters are in core north.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Udemzy05: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This is a clear message to structureless party

On top LG poll wey we all know how e dey always be for Nigeria?

Funny.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Is04970:
Election no be noise.
Thank You Umahi.
Up Tinubu.
Tomorrow now they’ll be called ipob if they reject him. Insane people everywhere walking the streets
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they were ipob pigs. Now they’re passing message because they are dancing to the tune you like. I’m allergic to idiots
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

No Polling Booth on Twitter, No Polling booth on Facebook ko?
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mbasharon(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe they will start getting d message that no b by online noise

This is south east ooo n apc got a good result here so are they telling us ghosts came from heaven to vote?

No b same igbos vote apc here?

Obi supporters are online saying tinubu won’t see a vote in d east I know say e go shock them pass transformer

U don't know what ur saying Oga

Almost all state elections are conducted by the state INEC and not national, so whatever the state INEC declares as the result will stand.
Now in this Ebonyi LG election, I don't think there was any opposition that came out cos they know even if u have the support of the people, the governor's choice will always win with the help of state INEC and the governor handpicked all contestants, so why come waste your money when u know you won't be declared the winner if u win.
PDP is deeply rooted in Ebonyi and it will shock Apc, and thank God for the 2022 electoral act.
Which means there will no longer be any writing of results in the collation centers.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by 9jaRealist: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
https://www.thecable.ng/apc-wins-all-seats-in-ebonyi-lg-polls

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why do they even bother with LG “elections” in Nigeria?!
In almost all cases, the ruling party in the state wins all of the seats.

Why not save the money WASTED on these “elections”…
And instead have the State Governor simply appoint LG councilors?

>
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Obidientful: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2022
The worst LG election in the history of Ebonyi State. In ishielu local government where my younger brother reside, he told me all the polling unit were attacked by APC tugs, ballots paper stolen.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Demolakay: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe they will start getting d message that no b by online noise

This is south east ooo n apc got a good result here so are they telling us ghosts came from heaven to vote?

No b same igbos vote apc here?

Obi supporters are online saying tinubu won’t see a vote in d east I know say e go shock them pass transformer
I guess u didn't c where it was stated DAT Oda political parties boycotted d election.Or ur suffering from selective amnesia?
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by joshtooxplicit: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very well known before I start my epistle,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President.
I believe His Excellency Gov David Umahi will definitely rule Nigeria,the Almighty God keeping him alive.
If there's any Igbo man I will vote for to rule this nation it will definitely be the Ebonyi state governor.
It took Asiwaju 16 years of methodical planning to finally achieve his desire to rule Nigeria,I hope Gov David Umahi can have the patience and follow the template of Jagaban.
I believe it's actually a very simple route,all he need to do is just try to be relevant in Ebonyi state and Nigerian Politics for the next 8 years,hold on to the structure of APC in Ebonyi state and South East Nigeria and hopefully after Asiwaju is gone,he becomes a power player in South East APC.
The structure will need a lot of financial oiling and that's what Asiwaju has done with the Lagos State Treasury,my advice for Gov Umahi is to find a Worthy successor in Ebonyi state who will align with his desire to rule Nigeria and help out with some little stipends from Ebonyi state.
I really hope and pray when eventually Nigerians decide to move power back to the East,Gov Umahi will still be relevant in Nigerian Politics.
Oya Obiritualists,start your nonsense talk.
God bless Nigeria

You are actually free to vote who you want that is ehy it is called Democracy, and I like the fact you are Factual about it, but I will ask. Do you think Umahi will get it soon? Power is with ACN faction and Vice CPC faction, next time it will be CPC and Vice ACN, by this calculation it will be 16 years and you think even if it will come to the east it will be Umahi "lokan"?, Umahi that is already looking disgruntled and lost with the party doings, we have other big wig Easterners though and after Tinubu, you mean the northerners that almost cannot wait after Buhari will wait for 16years, Lolz. I feel the only thing Easterners will get from this marriage of APC will he just appointments. Remember this in 16years time.
I am not against your calculations, I just want us to look at it constructively.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BATified2023: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Demolakay:

I guess u didn't c where it was stated DAT Oda political parties boycotted d election.Or ur suffering from selective amnesia?
who cares?

So u don’t believe those new political office holders have a role to play in d coming election?

So u don’t believe politics is like marketing where u are given a target so as to retain your post n be promoted

Many of u are first time voters n baby in politics

U think u can just carry noise to any local government n win them just like that,many of u will later realize it’s only online u can insult millions of people
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BATified2023: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
mbasharon:

U don't know what ur saying Oga

Almost all state elections are conducted by the state INEC and not national, so whatever the state INEC declares as the result will stand.
Now in this Ebonyi LG election, I don't think there was any opposition that came out cos they know even if u have the support of the people, the governor's choice will always win with the help of state INEC and the governor handpicked all contestants, so why come waste your money when u know you won't be declared the winner if u win.
PDP is deeply rooted in Ebonyi and it will shock Apc, and thank God for the 2022 electoral act.
Which means there will no longer be any writing of results in the collation centers.
deeply rooted but can’t manage to win just 1 local government?

The joke is on u
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by suratwo62: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

Leave church matta. 100% of Igbo citizens in Ebonyi state voted for APC
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BATified2023: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

Stop speaking like an illiterate who lives on Mars. At least get small sense. Only a dummy celebrates local government election results in Nigeria as the people’s will.

Local government elections in Nigeria are governors’ settlements to their boys. Everyone knows this. I wonder how you forgot Osun state so soon. Grow up! sad

if d governor has succeeded in putting in boys there with a target to deliver their local government,which chance do u think u have?
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by leokid866: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Omo does not his mean APC. Might be able to win Ebonyi State come 2023......did Umahi come through.......this one loud O.....
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mastermaestro(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
if d governor has succeeded in putting in boys there with a target to deliver their local government,which chance do u think u have?

The same way the boys delivered in Osun state, right? You think presidential elections are won by friends and family members? Oh maybe you think it is the same compromised delegates that will win the presidential election for APC.

Wake up before it is too late. Tinubu at this moment cannot boast of having half of the brash confidence you are displaying here. Osun outcome has sent him into a deep sober reflection.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See people are coming out to vote for this parties APC, PDP, without even bribery. You guys should leave the internet. YOUR NEIGHBOURS ARE COMING OUT TO VOTE, stop acting as if 15 million Nigerian were all bribed during 2019 election, or the 375k people that voted APC and the 400k people that voted PDP in osun were all bribed, just because LP got 2k. 99% of people were out to vote for them out of love. And Obi has done nothing to prove to us he can do it, he keeps talking about number of watch, number of shoes, he biggest achievement is not spending Anambras money, then why was he voted, is it to protect it from termites or what?

You missed my point again.
Go your way and have a nice day.
On a good day, we will discuss about this very thing you want us to discuss here..
But for the meantime,, The LG Election that happened in Ebonyi didn't even meet the Edo-2020 Standards sef,, not to talk of the Osun 2022.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mastermaestro(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2022
leokid866:
Omo does not his mean APC. Might be able to win Ebonyi State come 2023......did Umahi come through.......this one loud O.....

Are you a baby? Google local government elections results across Nigeria for better enlightenment. Local government elections are actually appointments made by sitting governments across parties. It’s the same in all states, oga.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BATified2023: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

The same way the boys delivered in Osun state, right? You think presidential elections are won by friends and family members? Oh maybe you think it is the same compromised delegates that will win the presidential election for APC.

Wake up before it is too late. Tinubu at this moment cannot boast of having half of the brash confidence you are displaying here. Osun outcome has sent him into a deep sober reflection.
many of u igbos don’t really understand the osun scenario

But let’s leave u to your ignorance,I believe u don’t even know d story of isiaka adeleke n what happen in 2018 election
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Ijoba85: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Dreamer...Obi ain't going nowhere..
donaldking100:

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Viraltrends123: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

You missed my point again.
Go your way and have a nice day.
On a good day, we will discuss about this very thing you want us to discuss here..
But for the meantime,, The LG Election that happened in Ebonyi didn't even meet the Edo-2020 Standards sef,, not to talk of the Osun 2022.
LOL, even that of Osun, just 2k voted APC and 3k voted PDP, the 700k people actually voted for LP.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Viraltrends123: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Because Umahi wrote LG results in Ebonyi?
And you are the one that knows and can complain, from your bedroom, PDP chairmen and Gubernatorial candidates didn't complaining, LP chairmen and Gubernatorial candidate didn't complain, you are the one that is feeling pain from your bedroom. This is just the beggining of you pain
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by colonelwealth(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-wins-all-seats-in-ebonyi-lg-polls

Highly "one-sided" to prove a point to APC cabals.
Dictatorship of a state government using their state electoral body.

But it will end in huge disappointment for them in 2023 general election.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mastermaestro(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
many of u igbos don’t really understand the osun scenario

But let’s leave u to your ignorance,I believe u don’t even know d story of isiaka adeleke n what happen in 2018 election

Who is Igbo? You see now that you are the ignorant person here. You are still deluded thinking it is only Igbos that don’t support Tinubu. Sail on in your delusion. Let me remind you that Tinubu will not rule this nation. He will either be stopped voters at the polls, or by divine intervention.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by comrChris(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
There was no election in Ebonyi, it was just Dave normal selection.

APC sweeps Ebonyi LG polls
July 31, 2022

The Ebonyi State Electoral Commission has declared the candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as winners of all the chairmanship and councillorship seats in the local government elections held on Saturday.

The Commission said the ruling party won the polls in all the 13 local government areas of the state.

The Chairman of the state Independent Electoral Commission (EBSIEC), Mr Jossy Eze, made the announcement in Abakaliki on Sunday at the commission’s Headquarters.

According to Eze, APC won all the 13 local government chairmanship seats and the 171 councillorship seats.

He commended the electorate for ensuring that the polls were free and peaceful.

“By the power vested in me by the law, I hereby declare the results of the Chairmanship of each of the 13 local government as follows.

“One, Abakaliki Local Government, Mr Ebere Nwogba of the APC, having satisfied the requirements of the law and scored the majority of valid votes cast at the election, is hereby returned as duly elected.

Other elected APC Chairmen included Chinedu Uburu, Ebonyi LGA; Chidiebere Uzor, Onicha LGA; Chinonso Ajah, Ohaozara LGA; Ibiam Nnajiofor, Afikpo North and Ekuma-Nkama Chima, Afikpo South.

“This Commission has received, considered, validated and adopted the results of each of the 171 cancilliorship of the wards. That is to say that APC have won in all the wards,” he added.

A Resident, Mrs Mary Akpoke, who spoke with NAN after the reault was announced, decried the development of conducting an election with only one political party.

“Myself, I went out to vote but I do not know the other contesting political parties aside the APC. This is why the election recorded high level of apathy,” Akpoke said.

Mr Emma Nweke, a teacher also expressed concern over conduct of the elections in favour of only the ruling party, APC.

NAN recalls that the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and other political parties in the state boycotted the LG polls.

Mr Ricky Okorouka, state Chairman of the Party, had said that their decision not to participate in the elections was due to the refusal of the electoral body to reduce the N1 million and N200,000 nomination fees imposed for Chairmanship and Cancillorship.

Mr Chika Nwoba, Publicity Secrectary of the Peoples Democractic Party (PDP) in Ebonyi, described the elections as “one man-show”.

According to Nwoba, PDP is not part of the elections held on Saturday.

Mr Uburu Chinedu, Chairman-elect, Ebonyi Local Government Area, commended the electoral commission and pledged he would focus more on human capital development
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Davsanchez: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very well known before I start my epistle,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President.
I believe His Excellency Gov David Umahi will definitely rule Nigeria,the Almighty God keeping him alive.
If there's any Igbo man I will vote for to rule this nation it will definitely be the Ebonyi state governor.
It took Asiwaju 16 years of methodical planning to finally achieve his desire to rule Nigeria,I hope Gov David Umahi can have the patience and follow the template of Jagaban.
I believe it's actually a very simple route,all he need to do is just try to be relevant in Ebonyi state and Nigerian Politics for the next 8 years,hold on to the structure of APC in Ebonyi state and South East Nigeria and hopefully after Asiwaju is gone,he becomes a power player in South East APC.
The structure will need a lot of financial oiling and that's what Asiwaju has done with the Lagos State Treasury,my advice for Gov Umahi is to find a Worthy successor in Ebonyi state who will align with his desire to rule Nigeria and help out with some little stipends from Ebonyi state.
I really hope and pray when eventually Nigerians decide to move power back to the East,Gov Umahi will still be relevant in Nigerian Politics.
Oya Obiritualists,start your nonsense talk.
God bless Nigeria

Calm down, Dave Umahi did very well as the Governor of Ebonyi state, You see this concluded LG election is more like a compensation to all his boys who stood by him…
See I personally love his leadership in the state but if he continues the way he’s going he might lose relevance in that state as stipulated… Because most of them don’t understand the politics he’s playing yet.
See as long as Ebonyi state remains, come 2023 from the national level, Labour Party will win the presidency, apga could clinch the state(Governor) while the house of rep and senate will be Pdp and Labour Party pending on the individuals representing the various zones…
So my advice is that you chill and disregard that Lg election, because all the incoming LG chairman will decamp once Dave Umahi leaves apc or leaves office…
Again, Apc will not win even a ward in that state come 2023 presidential elections and pls quote me when the time comes…
Thanks
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by adioolayi(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:
APC supporters na first class mumu. Are they voting Tinubu or their people?

You have a point...

Who will these their people, who are now in strong political elected offices support in 2023

Remember according to the report, they have won every Councellorship and Chairmanship positions..meaning, APC is present in every ward and Local Government.

APC may not win Presidential Election in Ebonyi state, but with this, they will get tangible numbers of votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action / Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity / Debts Exceeded Revenues In Lagos, Cross River, FCT, Others – FRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.