Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man (5636 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Myke99: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Only dummies will believe this rubbish.
So true. Na who never see Lyf no go believe
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Oesophagus99(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by kenearth50(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Figment of his imagination or Colorado at work grin
E just make me remember 2 days ago I go puff colorado cry

I just dey call people dey talk gibberish for phone grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Marvel1206: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Make everybody De lie De go

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2022
TheKrakon:
Op, if to say I bar I for don bless with a meal but we are comrade in sapa.
sapa in arm grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Sign of low cognitive level is impatience accompanied by arrogance, by their fruits you shall know them,people should always learn to finish a task before arriving at conclusions which requires patience and a hanfull of humility.the guy made a joke inspired by hunger.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by ejimatic: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2022
cherishmichael:

The dead has no share in this Earth, they can't help us, they can't do nothing, that's just the handwork of Satan to prove God a lair ....
Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. 7 Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works. 8 May your clothing always be white, and do not fail to put oil on your head. 9 Enjoy life with your beloved wife all the days of your futile life, which He has given you under the sun, all the days of your futility, for that is your lot in life and in your hard work at which you toil under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going..
This from NWT 2013 edition....Very Right

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by ejimatic: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2022
visijo:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Man sees dead wife with another man in Yenagoa

One Tamuno Douglas from Rivers State caused a lot of traffic today at Opolo-Elebele Road.

Mr Douglas said he came into Yenagoa yesterday for an Interview at a nearby Hospital and decided to move around to see how Yenagoa looks like. He was walking around Opolo Round-about when he sighted his wife that di.ed 3yrs ago in his home town.

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but am surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a keke, at first I hesitated, then I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, look at me and disappeared".

The man who carried her fainted twice. After he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted.

These are the kind of things that happen in stories I write when I am hungry.

How can gas dey, buh no food to cook on it, how did we reach here my people?... sad undecided
Good fiction!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by SaiOba: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
OP copied it from tweeter
TOPCRUISE:

No link to your well crooked story
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
From the above comment, u shall know why we have Peter Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Miracle1960(f): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Although he may be joking about the story, but this is a true life story that happened few years ago. I have heard and wetness this several times. I have witnessed the one that got married to a lady and have three kids but when the wife disturbing attitude was unbearable for him he had to take the wife to the home Town, on getting the, he showed the wife the compound and ask her to go inside that he want to get something. That is when the family of the guy explain that the guy had died 5 years ago. The grave and the burial program was shown to the wife although the picture which the wife present and the complete appearance of the kids was the only evidence the family believed. Some of you don't believe that such things exist. I have seen a ghost work pass me on day time not night. Alot which I can't say here before some people may think that am lying. But please don't wish or pray to witness a spirit or a transformation of spirit into human form because is a horrible moment. If you not strong you die instantly having direct eye contact with spirit or ghost.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by sweetonugbu: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2022
@ miracle1960 stop telling lies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Miracle1960(f): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
sweetonugbu:
@ miracle1960 stop telling lies.

What do you know. You are just floating in this life. Travel out and stop staying in the village so that your eyes can open. Village champion.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by imagrg(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
You see what hunger can cause?

Hunger can make even 'cut and nail' bloggers hallucinate.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Kajaard: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm! A video of the men's narration will be appreciated.

Such a thing is possible. But bloggers can also publish inconceivable lies.

Bloggers lie a lot. Especially our bunch of lazy Nigerian bloggers.

Believe Nigerian bloggers at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by sweetonugbu: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Miracle1960:

What do you know. You are just floating in this life. Travel out and stop staying in the village so that your eyes can open. Village champion.
you are irredeemable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

De Santos Hotel Boss Is Still Alive / Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. / Sister And Brother Necked After Caught Stealing In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.