Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Weekend Debate What Would You Do In This Situation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weekend Debate What Would You Do In This Situation (429 Views)

Watch A Hausa Boy' Display During Debate - Funny Video / What Will You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? / 40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Debate What Would You Do In This Situation by ollymooreagain: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
WEEKEND DEBATE
Your husband shouted at you in public during a ceremony because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth #350k.

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you #500k and asked u to buy a new phone for ur husband in the presence of everyone including ur husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him in case the money is not enough so he can add more.

��‍♀ *As a woman, would you take this money and the phone number from this gentleman?*

�� *As a husband, what would you do in this situation?*

Open debate for all
I want everybody to participate.
Re: Weekend Debate What Would You Do In This Situation by Franky70(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Let's wait for married people to comment

As for me I don't shout at women and I can't raise hand at them either

I just have this ugly ignoring attitude I always dish out to my babe she go prefer I beat her self instead of that �

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Ssce Holders / Football Universities / Rapheal Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.