Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,594 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:04 AM

Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi (22745 Views)

"Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Bugie16: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Akerele44 post=115277297][/quote]Bother not bothered. You really need free education. I am not joking.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Akerele44(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bugie16:
Bother not bothered. You really need free education. I am not joking.

Same thing i said earlier
Keypad changes words

Sorry no cry grin
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Chival9(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
angry angry angry grin[quote aut ;Dhor=PandoraObi post=115264142]I guess he is talking about Uganda state governors[/quote]
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by APC2: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess he is talking about Uganda state governors
Governor of Benue, governor of Kogi, governor of Taraba, governor of Ondo state, governor of Oyo state, Professor Jerry Gana, go and find out. I mean it
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

When you talk about Obi don't mention his tribe coz we are not interested in that. Rescue Nigeria Project transcends the primordial sentiment of tribe. Every tribe in Nigeria has endorsed Obi.

Tortoise sense kill you there. We should not mention Obi’s tribe abi ? But you bash APC for fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket you mix religion with politics but you don’t want tribe to mixed too because it Favors you .
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
gentlegenius:

This should proof to you that those insulting other people online because of Obi are not really Igbos. They may be APC urchins that infiltrated his support base just to cause chaos.

You’ve a point though
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonymous1759:

Tortoise sense kill you there. We should not mention Obi’s tribe abi ? But you bash APC for fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket you mix religion with politics but you don’t want tribe to mixed too because it Favors you .

The first reason Nigeria rejected APC is coz they are evil and have destroyed the country. Rejecting Osinbajo, choosing Emilokan, and now choosing that terrible VP, and Islam/ Islam ticket only reinforces how Satanic APC truly is.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by akbonus: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
donaldking100:

If only u had sense, then you would reason before talking.
Why do u think that the whole of P.D.P is angry that Obi left, but nobody is even talking about or remembering Kwankwaso who also left the same P.D.P.
The last presidential election Atiku ran without Obi, he had only 2 million votes.
But when he ran with your so called social-media & structureless Obi as his V.P, he got 12 million votes.
Your so called structureless Obi gave him more that 9 million votes, & this was even when the south was not really interested in Nigeria elections & voting.
Obi delivered the whole of South-South & South-East to him, yet Atiku with all his structures could not even win his own polling unit in Adamawa state.
Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi, plus Christians in the South-West & also in the North who are tired of being killed & marginalized all in the name of religion.
Try to make proper research before talking like the illiterate you are.

WELL SCHOOLED THANK FOR PUTTING THAT MALLAM WHERE HE BELONGS,TRUST ME OBI WILL LIKELY DEFEAT ATIFKULOOTED IN ADAMAWA,IT WILL LOOK LIKE A FILM TO PDPRIANS.

1 Like

Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by akbonus: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Day dreamers!

Labour party should please stop all this fictitious propagandas

None of your party candidate is even at the forefront of a Governorship, Senate or Reps, in the whole 35 states, and you believe a miracle would make you win presidency!

Only God knows what this party is ingesting, and I believe the online funfair happens to be what's deceiving them!

Labour party that I will personally win its entirety in a general election, talking about displacing two major political heavyweights. What sought of belief or aspiration is that? Definitely drug and alcohol abuse!

Party cannot even boast of one stronghold in Nigeria but planning to win 20 states? Like da fvck!

THE PROBLEM WITH SOME OF YOU IS THAT YOU DON'UNDERSTAND THE WORD "CHANGE"WHY BECAUSE APC HAS DESTROY THE MEANING.IT IS SAID THAT IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT IN LIFE.YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SO MANY INSUINATIONS AS TO WHY OBI WILL NOT WIN IN 2023 BUT NO POINT TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM THAT YOUR CANDIDATE WILL WIN,WHETHER THE AGBADO MERCHANT OR THE COW DEALER.YOU KEEP TALKING THE RUBBISH OF STRUCTURE AND ONLINE FUN,GUY LET ME TELL YOU ,THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE WON FRENCH ELECTION WITH A PARTY OF LESS THAN 18 MONTHS IN EXISTENCE.I DON'T KNOW IF NIGERIANS DECIDE TO VOTE FOR OBI YOU PEOPLE WILL CANCEL THE ELECTION O,BECAUSE THE OBIDIENTS YOUTHS HAVE WARNED AND I AM ALSO USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WARN YOU,IF YOU PEOPLE TRY ANYTHING SILLY END SARS IS A CHILD'S PLAY.ONE FINAL ADVICE,OBI IS NOT AN IPB OR BIAFRA CANDIDATE BUT THE NEW NIGERIA PROJECT AND HE HAS GONE BEYOND A PARTY'S CANDIDATE HE IS A MOVEMENT AND THE MOVEMENT IS GROWING BY THE SECONDS,DONT YOU FORGET OBJ,BABANGIDA,GUSAU,ARE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT,GOOD DAY.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by akbonus: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Frank150:
It will take a miracle for labour party to win this presidential election

YOU DON'T WIN ELECTION WITH MIRACLE,YOU WIN ELECTION BY USING YOUR PVC TO CAST YOUR VOTE WHOEVER GETS THE HIGHEST NUMBER CARRIES THE DAY,WHETHER RIGGING OR NOT AND IN THIS CASE OBI HAS THE NUMBER
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
akbonus:

THE PROBLEM WITH SOME OF YOU IS THAT YOU DON'UNDERSTAND THE WORD "CHANGE"WHY BECAUSE APC HAS DESTROY THE MEANING.IT IS SAID THAT IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT IN LIFE.YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SO MANY INSUINATIONS AS TO WHY OBI WILL NOT WIN IN 2023 BUT NO POINT TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM THAT YOUR CANDIDATE WILL WIN,WHETHER THE AGBADO MERCHANT OR THE COW DEALER.YOU KEEP TALKING THE RUBBISH OF STRUCTURE AND ONLINE FUN,GUY LET ME TELL YOU ,THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE WON FRENCH ELECTION WITH A PARTY OF LESS THAN 18 MONTHS IN EXISTENCE.I DON'T KNOW IF NIGERIANS DECIDE TO VOTE FOR OBI YOU PEOPLE WILL CANCEL THE ELECTION O,BECAUSE THE OBIDIENTS YOUTHS HAVE WARNED AND I AM ALSO USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WARN YOU,IF YOU PEOPLE TRY ANYTHING SILLY END SARS IS A CHILD'S PLAY.ONE FINAL ADVICE,OBI IS NOT AN IPB OR BIAFRA CANDIDATE BUT THE NEW NIGERIA PROJECT AND HE HAS GONE BEYOND A PARTY'S CANDIDATE HE IS A MOVEMENT AND THE MOVEMENT IS GROWING BY THE SECONDS,DONT YOU FORGET OBJ,BABANGIDA,GUSAU,ARE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT,GOOD DAY.

CAPS! Is the cap lock on your keyboard or phone faulty!
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by akbonus: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonymous1759:
cool

Chai even Obi will be disappointed In this comment learn to be liberal. Insults and blackmail don’t compel people to do your bindings only good manner of approach .

If igbos can use their market strategy to market OBi they’ll go far . Because an Igbo man will never insult you even if you price his goods any how but at the end you’ll be compelled to pick up something from his shop just because of the manner of approach he used .

POINT OF CORRECTION,OBI IS NOT AN IBO CANDIDATE BUT A NIGERIAN PROJECT AND NIGERIANS WILL SELL HIM, THOSE INSULTING PEOPLE ONLINE ARE TIRED OF THE SENSELESS STATE OF YOUTHS AND ADULT SUPPORTING EVIL BECAUSE ANYONE SUPPORTING PDP OR APC IS NOT JUST SUPPORTING EVIL BUT HE /SHE IS AN EVIL PERSON ALSO.PDP DESTROY NIGERIA WE LOOKED OUT FOR RESCUE TINUBU WENT AND BROUGHT IN BUHARI AND BUHARI AND TINUBU FINISHED WHAT WAS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY.STUDENTS ARE AT HOME,INSECURITY IS IN THE HIGHEST ALL TIME,COST OF LIVING IS ALMOST GETTING OUT OF HAND,ELECTRICITY IS WITHOUT REACH,HEALTH CARE IS ZERO,PRICE OF PETROL FORM PDP TO APC N87 - N200,WHAT ABOUT OUR NAIRA,WORTHLESS LIKE INDI AMIN OF UGANDA SAID,TOILET PAPER $1 = 710 AS AT TODAY AUGUST 1ST 2022 AND YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE WITH THEIR RIGHT SENSES TO VOTE FOR THESE TWO PARTIES AGAIN?YOU MUST BE THE DEVIL HIMSLEF.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Lastborn0074: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Frank150:
It will take a miracle for labour party to win this presidential election
I pray u'll be alive to witness dat miracle.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
No structure no structure

2023 will be fun
Structure are human beings and the same human uses Twitter, Facebook etc
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingspin:
Structure are human beings and the same human uses Twitter, Facebook etc

Apc urchins say we are just line of codes online we are not human being

Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by ZombieSlayer1: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
donaldking100:

If only u had sense, then you would reason before talking.
Why do u think that the whole of P.D.P is angry that Obi left, but nobody is even talking about or remembering Kwankwaso who also left the same P.D.P.
The last presidential election Atiku ran without Obi, he had only 2 million votes.
But when he ran with your so called social-media & structureless Obi as his V.P, he got 12 million votes.
Your so called structureless Obi gave him more that 9 million votes, & this was even when the south was not really interested in Nigeria elections & voting.
Obi delivered the whole of South-South & South-East to him, yet Atiku with all his structures could not even win his own polling unit in Adamawa state.
Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi, plus Christians in the South-West & also in the North who are tired of being killed & marginalized all in the name of religion.
Try to make proper research before talking like the illiterate you are.
You just schooled that illiterate
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
akbonus:

POINT OF CORRECTION,OBI IS NOT AN IBO CANDIDATE BUT A NIGERIAN PROJECT AND NIGERIANS WILL SELL HIM, THOSE INSULTING PEOPLE ONLINE ARE TIRED OF THE SENSELESS STATE OF YOUTHS AND ADULT SUPPORTING EVIL BECAUSE ANYONE SUPPORTING PDP OR APC IS NOT JUST SUPPORTING EVIL BUT HE /SHE IS AN EVIL PERSON ALSO.PDP DESTROY NIGERIA WE LOOKED OUT FOR RESCUE TINUBU WENT AND BROUGHT IN BUHARI AND BUHARI AND TINUBU FINISHED WHAT WAS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY.STUDENTS ARE AT HOME,INSECURITY IS IN THE HIGHEST ALL TIME,COST OF LIVING IS ALMOST GETTING OUT OF HAND,ELECTRICITY IS WITHOUT REACH,HEALTH CARE IS ZERO,PRICE OF PETROL FORM PDP TO APC N87 - N200,WHAT ABOUT OUR NAIRA,WORTHLESS LIKE INDI AMIN OF UGANDA SAID,TOILET PAPER $1 = 710 AS AT TODAY AUGUST 1ST 2022 AND YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE WITH THEIR RIGHT SENSES TO VOTE FOR THESE TWO PARTIES AGAIN?YOU MUST BE THE DEVIL HIMSLEF.

Please which political party Saint Obi cross carpeted from to LP?
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

The first reason Nigeria rejected APC is coz they are evil and have destroyed the country. Rejecting Osinbajo, choosing Emilokan, and now choosing that terrible VP, and Islam/ Islam ticket only reinforces how Satanic APC truly is.

Until we look beyond religion and tribe Nigeria is going nowhere. Did Dave Umahi defection to APC stoped him from working for the people? APC won 13 LGA in Eboyin as a result of the individual( Umahi) not the political party grow up.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonymous1759:

Until we look beyond religion and tribe Nigeria is going nowhere. Did Dave Umahi defection to APC stoped him from working for the people? APC won 13 LGA in Eboyin as a result of the individual( Umahi) not the political party grow up.

My friend Dave Umahi has done nothing for Ebonyi State masses, forget about government propaganda. May be you're not aware that the LG election was heavily rigged. There was no voting in many wards in Ebonyi. Do you think any human in their right senses will vote APC? If you have a non APC someone on ground in Ebonyi call him and confirm.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

My friend Dave Umahi has done nothing for Ebonyi State masses, forget about government propaganda. May be you're not aware that the LG election was heavily rigged. There was no voting in many wards in Ebonyi. Do you think any human in their right senses will vote APC? If you have a non APC someone on ground in Ebonyi call him and confirm.

You’re lying my friend I went to Ebonyi this March you can’t compare it to 8 years ago . Why are you lying to prove a point. Umahi is the best Governor in south / east take it or leave it .

Whenever PDP wins there’s no rigging if APC wins there’s massive Rigging . If It’s possible to extend Umahi’s Tenure Ebonyi people will vote him irrespective of the political party he’s in . Umahi out performed your saint Obi you’re selling to us.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re lying my friend I went to Ebonyi this March you can’t compare it to 8 years ago . Why are you lying to prove a point. Umahi is the best Governor in south / east take it or leave it .

Whenever PDP wins there’s no rigging if APC wins there’s massive Rigging . If It’s possible to extend Umahi’s Tenure Ebonyi people will vote him irrespective of the political party he’s in . Umahi out performed your saint Obi you’re selling to us.

I'm not lying. But it seems your mind is already made up. Stop arguing I know what I'm saying. Maybe you went to Abakiliki. Did you go to other parts of Ebonyi State? Anyway, the issue at hand is not Dave Umahi but Peter Obi. Let's all support Obi for President.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

I'm not lying. But it seems your mind is already made up. Stop arguing I know what I'm saying. Maybe you went to Abakiliki. Did you go to other parts of Ebonyi State? Anyway, the issue at hand is not Dave Umahi but Peter Obi. Let's all support Obi for President.

Why Obi ? What did he do in Anambra? Was Obi the best Governor amongst the 35 states Governors during his tenure ? Convince me grin
Remember don’t lie I’ve lived in Anambra.
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by Izongdave(m): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Yea! probably
Akerele44:

U mean Dumb like ur parents grin
Re: Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 5:14am On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Sanwolu is number one Governor working for Peter Obi
El Rufai, Yhaya Bello, Hole Uzodimma and Zulum are the other governors working for Peter Obi grin grin grin
If u don't get the sarcasm, then u are mentally retardedd grin grin grin
it could be true since they invariably would want Atiku their brother and a true Muslim to win. Forget about been sarcastic. Think about it, for the first time since our eternal democracy, Hausa Fulani will not be president or Vp. They won't allow that vacuum. They allow Adan the Bat to win APC presidential candidate so that the Southerners we see the party as interested in North South rotational presidency. Their calculation is that Atiku will still win the power coming to the North and APC in the next election will vigorously campaign for Northern presidency with an excuse that Adan Bat couldn't win for APC. But OBidient came into the pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) / Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.