Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too (282 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by sacajawea: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guide me, fastest surest way
Least stressful way...
Money will not be an issue God's willing
Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by Nozino: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2022
sacajawea:
Least stressful way...

Do an integrated Masters in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by sinkhole: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
sacajawea:
Least stressful way...
Why do you want to measure your achievements by your age, why not just aim for your goal irrespective of your age?
Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by sacajawea: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
sinkhole:
Why do you want to measure your achievements by your age, why not just aim for your goal irrespective of your age?
That's not the point!
Time is a very important factor!

If Na by age shey I go dey switch fields from science to law/arts degree or something at this age?

I need the fastest, surest way, and what degree, my aim is actually law.
Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by sacajawea: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nozino:

Do an integrated Masters in the UK.
Possible in Law too?
Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by Nozino: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
sacajawea:

Possible in Law too?

I think so. Google it

1 Like

Re: Getting An Arts Degree At The Age Of 28, And An Msc Too by sacajawea: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Nozino:

I think so. Google it
Aiit thanks

(1) (Reply)

Writing JAMB Six Times To Study Medicine. Is It Worth It? / Top 7 Foods To Eat Before Bed To Promote Sleep / Resumption Order: FG Makes U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.