Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,915 members, 7,890,035 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu (1748 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by ShowYourCertificate: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2022
By Chinelo Obogo

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has described the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi as an emerging force who connects seamlessly with the youth and whose message resonates with many.

Ikpeazu who posted the message on his twitter handle on Sunday, July 31, after Obi paid him a courtesy visit, said the former Anambra governor has a great personality, describing him as a man that can’t be wished away by anyone.

“Recently, I received my brother HE Peter Obi in Abia State. From all indications, Peter Obi, is an emerging force who connects seamlessly with our youth and whose message resonates with many. He’s a man that can’t be wished away by anyone. Great personality,” Ikpeazu said.

This is coming on the heels of the recent statement by the former Senate Minority Leader representing Abia South, Enyinnaya Abaribe, who said that irrespective of one’s political affiliation, it will be difficult to campaign against Obi.

Abaribe who defected to the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, and spoke at the inaugural Ikengaonline town-hall virtual meeting, said Obi’s phenomenon had brought huge revolution in the country’s electoral system and that a lot of youths and Nigerians from across the different geo-political zones who had lost interest in the political system had suddenly developed interest in the 2023 elections.

“There is no gainsaying the fact that Obi has galvanised interests of people not just in Igbo land but across other ge-opolitical zones. He has revolutionarised the system. Though I’m in a different party, the truth is that it will be difficult for me to say: Don’t vote for Obi. In fact, some parties have already adopted him. They tell people: For President, vote for Obi, and then for other positions vote our party,” Abaribe said.

However, Abaribe and Ikpeazu’s statement differs from that of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, who recently said in a TV interview that it will take a miracle for Obi to win the presidential election in 2023.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-obi-an-emerging-force-cant-be-wished-away-gov-ikpeazu/

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Seyigoya: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2022
No real politician will underestimate Peter Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Exactly!!
No reasonable supporters will oppose Peter Obi.

You guys shouldn't waste your time on blind argument....just remain OBIdient.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Ah ah everywhere OBIDIENT........ OBIDIENT,and it sounds OBIDIENT wink well maybe i should say am OBIDIENT too

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 01, 2022
"Emerging Force" grin grin grin

Right choice of words!

Emerging force that is aspiring to go head-to-head with a "FULL BLOWN WORKING FORCE"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by beelon1020(m): 2:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Story... 2023 is almost here... obistingy the political prostitute...
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Coolsperm: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2022
No reasonable human being will see Peter Obi and still vote for Tinubu Unless the person is Mad, Even We Yoruba Christian's will fully vote for him since Tinubu is running on useless Muslim Muslim ticket

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Abdu81: 4:12am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Cantonese: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2022
With a few months to go and campaign proper due to start soon, it is sincerely hoped that Nigerians will understand the rot they have found themselves in the hands of these old brigade of men. It is hoped that Nigerians can take their destinies in their hands by voting for PO.

Notice that while Tinubu and Atiku are going about focusing on Peter Obi, the same Peter Obi has been going round talking about our economy and how to make our country better. Notice that BAT has been making the same failed promises made in 2015; free education, 100,000 megawatts of electricity, N1 -$1, etc. How their supporters continue to live in such bewitchment and delusion is unbelievable.

Please simply be OBIdient and YUSful for a better and more guaranteed tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by obyrich(m): 4:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdu81:
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
He claims to be a youth at 86 years.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by onatisi(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Seyigoya:
No real politician will underestimate Peter Obi
Atiku is still living in his fool paradise and saying obi has no structure . He will be shocked , the fact that he has no so called structure is even what is endearing him to the masses . He is not seen as part of the system, people are tired of this political system and they see peter obi as a different person who isn't connected to the corrupt political system

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Obidient4life2: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Anybody who doesn't know that needs psychological evaluation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Karlovich: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2022
embarassed Agbado munching crew will soon arrive. I see Peter Obi emerging with victory next year, I see APC dissolving and in ruins, I see Lagosians getting tired of Escobar's monopoly and greed, I see them bundling him back to Iragbiji

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Great0ne1: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2022
darling2222:
Ah ah everywhere OBIDIENT........ OBIDIENT,and it sounds OBIDIENT wink well maybe i should say am OBIDIENT too
You are a wise man my brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Cantonese:
With a few months to go and campaign proper due to start soon, it is sincerely hoped that Nigerians will understand the rot they have found themselves in the hands of these old brigade of men. It is hoped that Nigerians can take their destinies in their hands by voting for PO.

Notice that while Tinubu and Atiku are going about focusing on Peter Obi, the same Peter Obi has been going round talking about our economy and how to make our country better. Notice that BAT has been making the same failed promises made in 2015; free education, 100,000 megawatts of electricity, N1 -$1, etc. How their supporters continue to live in such bewitchment and delusion is unbelievable.

Please simply be OBIdient and YUSful for a better and more guaranteed tomorrow.
the funny thing about the tinubu supporters is that they still want to rescue Nigeria from APC to APC. no b JuJu b dat?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by anonimi: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2022
onatisi:
Atiku is still living in his fool paradise and saying obi has no structure . He will be shocked , the fact that he has no so called structure is even what is endearing him to the masses . He is not seen as part of the system, people are tired of this political system and they see peter obi as a different person who isn't connected to the corrupt political system

Same old same old pretence that Thiefnuibu used to make Bubu president in 2015 with Milo sachets pictiures, I-no-get-money for nomination form while all im pikins dey for the abroad of overseas.
Who wants to be scammed again? You

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by anonimi: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Anybody who doesn't know that needs psychological evaluation.

Is it not Peter Obi and his followers who need psychological evaluation for trying to scam 200 million Nigerians as Bubu did seven years ago

fyneguy:
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

Pictures have exposed the lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by AntiTerrorist: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2022
beelon1020:
Story... 2023 is almost here... obistingy the political prostitute...
Even Fashola is rejecting his for oga tactically.

Everybody that u see routing for Tinubu, they are doing it solely because of pocket and positions and not they love Tinubu.

They know that Tinubu disadvantages are far outnumbered his advantages.

Age wise? Health? Reckless spending, certificate? Muslim Muslim ticket in already polarized nation?

Every sane person will ask him/herself.
1. as economy of Nigeria is today, do we still need man who spend recklessly?

2. As Nigeria polarized along religion line today, will same faith ticket bring more disunity? In the atmosphere of disunity, will same faith ticket allows dividend of democracy?
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by AntiTerrorist: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Is it not Peter Obi and his followers who need psychological evaluation for trying to scam 200 million Nigerians as Bubu did seven years ago

No reasonable human being will see Peter Obi and still vote for Tinubu Unless the person is Mad, Even We Yoruba Christian's will fully vote for him since Tinubu is running on useless Muslim Muslim ticket

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by anonimi: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

How does that negate the fact that Peter Obi is a fraudulent scammer just like the pretentious saint Bubu that Thiefnuibu made president in 2015?
Kindly verify. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Betanaija42moro: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Exactly, may APC never happen to Nigerians again.

Obi is the moving force now. The hope of many Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2022

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by onatisi(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Exactly,but like I always say,trust no Nigerian politician ,it is usually those who pretend to be angels that actually turn out to be the worst.
anonimi:

Same old same old pretence that Thiefnuibu used to make Bubu president in 2015 with Milo sachets pictiures, I-no-get-money for nomination form while all im pikins dey for the abroad of overseas.
Who wants to be scammed again? You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by AntiTerrorist: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

How does that negate the fact that Peter Obi is a fraudulent scammer just like the pretentious saint Bubu that Thiefnuibu made president in 2015?
Kindly verify. Thanks.

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by techWriter3: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2022
No real statesman will overestimate politicians
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by ShowYourCertificate: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115267812:

Lalasticlala
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique please move this to the Frontpage.

This is not old news. The Tweet was posted just yesterday by Ikpeazu and this Tweet happened after the meeting PDP stalwarts loyal to Wike had in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by beelon1020(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Even Fashola is rejecting his for oga tactically.

Everybody that u see routing for Tinubu, they are doing it solely because of pocket and positions and not they love Tinubu.

They know that Tinubu disadvantages are far outnumbered his advantages.

Age wise? Health? Reckless spending, certificate? Muslim Muslim ticket in already polarized nation?

Every sane person will ask him/herself.
1. as economy of Nigeria is today, do we still need man who spend recklessly?

2. As Nigeria polarized along religion line today, will same faith ticket bring more disunity? In the atmosphere of disunity, will same faith ticket allows dividend of democracy?
Oga talk for your choice... make I talk for mine... politics na game...
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by AntiTerrorist: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
beelon1020:
The game would kill you nd your family gruesomely if you are not wise. If you escape Buhari's calamity, you may not escape that of Tinubu. There is no gain in foolishness.
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by AntiTerrorist: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
beelon1020:
tinubu urchins will always defend failure
I think they swear for all of una
Tufiaaaaaa
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by jlinkd78(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Ikpeazu is PDP
Sunnews online is Orji Uzor Kanu and it's APC

Obi is truly a movement
Re: Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu by ajekpaks(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue / Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / Gombe State Chief Of Staff Share Car,bikes In Support Of Bola Tinubu [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.