Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,881 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

15 Types Of Guys You Should Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Types Of Guys You Should Never Date (828 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Types Of Guys You Should Never Date by tunalbreeze(m): 4:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Every girl loves to fantasize about the types of guys they really want to date. They love to ask the usual questions: “What kind of guys do you like?” and “Is he perfect for you? Mostly, girls have their own ideas of what types of guys they want to date. And who they don’t want to date.

It’s a good thing for a girl to have an idea of the qualities she wants in her ideal boyfriend but having a specific list is so much better! A list of qualities she wants to see in an ideal guy. It is this list that’ll define whether the guy belongs to the types of guys for dating or not.
What types of Guys Should You Date?
A lot of women are struggling with dating and relationships. They’ve been burned and heartbroken by men over and again. Many are been haunted by the disastrous relationships they’ve got into and some don’t want to go into any relationship for the fear of getting screwed over again.

There are many reasons for failing at dating and relationships but almost always the reason women fail at relationships is similar: they always pick the wrong types of guys for relationships.

The fact is that as there are many types of guys, there are many types of relationships. This means some types of guys are ideal for some types of relationships.

The Wrong Types of Guys For The Right Relationship.
Good Guys Vs Bad Guys

In the world of dating, there are good guys and there are bad guys. But, ironically, the bad guys always win. Why? Women love bad guys.

Many women find these men attractive. Some call them bad boys, players, or jerks. According to Scientists, they have more bed partners and even have more children than nice guys.

The fact that a lot of women love players is so common that hundreds of songs have been written about them.

Lady Gaga already sang in Pokerface: “If love isn’t rough, it isn’t fun.”

And no one has put it more beautifully than Alexandra Burke:

She sings “I know that they are no good for me, but I take that risk for the chemistry.”

And that’s where the problem lies.

Women don’t usually learn their lesson with men the first time around. There are many types of guys that girls should never date by hook or by crook.

Types of Guys You Should Never date.
If it’s your dream to have an ideal relationship, then I will share with you the types of guys you should stay away from unless you want to get burned again. It is not worth it to go into a relationship with someone who is selfish, a player or womanizer, who behaves rudely or is manipulative.

Don’t waste your time on these kinds of guys, they can be problematic and often create problems.

Here are different types of guys you should never date if you are looking for a serious relationship and want to be happy in love.

Continue Reading @
https://marriagement.com.ng/guys-you-should-never-date/

Re: 15 Types Of Guys You Should Never Date by eleko1: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2022
undecided
Re: 15 Types Of Guys You Should Never Date by tunalbreeze(m): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Overprotective? / My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. / How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.