Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu (2821 Views)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi is the next president of Nigeria and nothing is gonna stop that except God
grin grin

Obituary with their clause "EXCEPT GOD " "IF" bla bla bla

Bet your money on your Obi Pandora if e sure for you cheesy grin

Obituary won't smell third position
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by CharleyBright(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Go relax please!

Tinubu is your next president and nothing anyone can do about it.

But there is so very much God can do about it to ensure that Tinubu is not the President of Nigeria. And he won't be, by God's grace
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by my3name(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a reformist, a strategist, and a mobilizer. He is the solution to Nigeria problem. Vote Jagaban 2023.
Na so una talk for buhari

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by my3name(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.
sure for you family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by my3name(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All this 3 account I know say na you get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by Kurutinto(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Possible!

But he will become president before then.

Since you re Soo sure of Tinubu becoming the president , Can you bet your mother's life to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Afonjaland needs antidote against urchin-ism, a lot of their people have been infected with the virus
You're Dumbo.
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Kurutinto:

Since you re Soo sure of Tinubu becoming the president , Can you bet your mother's life to it?

Dave yourself the emotions!

Tinubu becoming president is a CONSTANT.

Don’t follow all this social media jargons!

His victory is assured and reassured!
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2022
conductor60000:
I noticed one thing, before before 60% will have support this statement of voting Tinubu while 30% will support Obi and 10% neutral.

However these days it seems like 90% of Yoruba don't want to hear of Tinubu let alone voting him.

I screenshot everything from the beginning.

I really pity the few Agbado urchins with hundreds of multiple monikers running amok on nairaland because the real Yoruba Omoluabis hate Tinubu because of what he represents.

The fake impression they keep displaying on nairaland that Yorubas love Tinubu and will vote him en mass will make the eventual reality too difficult to accept when he looses woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2022
I'm Yoruba and I'm surely voting Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by akinade28(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
PureFace1:
Few Yoruba Obi supporters on Facebook now means all Yoruba?

Peter Obi showed up for the mega rally in Osun guber election but Labour party scored 2500 votes out of almost 1 million votes casted at the end, Acord Party without any online and media attention and no notable politician got 5700 votes, that should tell you the popularity of Obi in Osun, at least if Obi is really popular in Osun Labour Party should have gotten nothing less than 50,000 plus votes in that election.

You guys were also having orgasm on the thread some Igbo youths erected Peter Obi Bill board in Osun, the truth is any party can erect Billboard in any part of Osun and because no party see Labour Party as a threat nobody care about it, same reason Tinubu Bill board was removed by PDP boys in Osun after they won Osun election, they see Tinubu as a threat.

PDP won Osun election with just 28k votes and you guys think all the votes APC got will just disappear like that in next year election, in fact the reason APC got that much votes was because of Tinubu and next year he is going to get more votes even from Adeleke home town in Osun.

I can boast 100% my street in Osun is on lock down for Tinubu next year, keep peddling cheap propaganda on social media but don't cry that Yoruba people betray you next year when reality dawn on you guys.
I also live in Osun state. Among people I know personally, those that hate Tinubu are more than those that like him. 2023 will shock you people, Yoruba are no fools who will vote for anyone just because he Is from their tribe or town. We are tired of the APC government, enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2022
akinade28:

I also live in Osun state. Among people I know personally, those that hate Tinubu are more than those that like him. 2023 will shock you people, Yoruba are no fools who will vote for anyone just because he Is from their tribe or town. We are tired of the APC government, enough is enough.

Which part of Osun are you from?
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by akinade28(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
PureFace1:

Which part of Osun are you from?
Ile-Ife

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
akinade28:
Ile-Ife

APC won all the local governments in ile ife during the Gubernatorial election although with a slight margin even despite the fact that PDP emerged the winner and you want to tell me Labour Party is going to win in ile - ife next year? not even PDP. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by akinade28(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
PureFace1:

APC won all the local governments in ile ife during the Gubernatorial election although with a slight margin even despite the fact that PDP emerged the winner and you want to tell me Labour Party is going to win in ile - ife next year? not even PDP. Keep deceiving yourself
Hahaha, you mean APC won by buying vote. APC thinks people are still dumb. Don't worry next year will shock you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
akinade28:

Hahaha, you mean APC won by buying vote. APC thinks people are still dumb. Don't worry next year will shock you all.

So it was PDP that did not buy vote?

Everyone that reside in Osun know it was both PDP and APC that bought votes, PDP even outspent APC in vote buying.

It is you that next year election will shock
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by trantayo: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don't know where you got your figure but I am sure no real Yoruba person will vote for Mr Pandora
Re: Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu by akinade28(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
PureFace1:

So it was PDP that did not buy vote?

Everyone that reside in Osun know it was both PDP and APC that bought votes, PDP even outspent APC in vote buying.

It is you that next year election will shock

you are such a big liar, i was at the polling unit and saw things firsthand. i have friends who voted at different polling unit whose experience were the same with mine. APC's offer tripled what PDP was offering, yet people rejected their offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Petition Tribunal Set 10th, 12th, And 13th Of May 2023 With 257 Judges / Does America Earn The Right To Police The World? Is it a Divine Duty? / Omisore, Oyinlola, David Mark, Gbenga Daniels Win Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.