Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,332 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President (338 Views)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers / ISSA: The Disaster Nigeria Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President by Lovelink1991(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
WHY NIGERIANS MUST REJECT ATIKU OF PDP AND TINUBU OF APC HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

A lot of controversy has been going about the candidacy of Atiku of PDP and the candidacy of Tinubu of APC due to their life history which has got Nigerians worried if any of them emerge winner.

A video making wave on the internet has exposed these two political ancestors why Nigerians should not queue behind them.

Watch the video via the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuN3d1_WPk

1 Share

Re: The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
The disaster that is in your family, will destroy your family, and Nigeria will continue. Idiot.
Re: The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President by Lovelink1991(f): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:
The disaster that is in your family, will destroy your family, and Nigeria will continue. Idiot.

All this Atiku and Tinubu urchins are already crying me a river as if I am the one who said. Please let me bring you an ocean that can accommodate your tears

1 Like

Re: The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Lovelink1991:

All this Atiku and Tinubu urchins are already crying me a river as if I am the one who said. Please let me bring you an ocean that can accommodate your tears
You are an idiot, Atiku, Tinubu, and Buhari will go, Nigeria will continue, when you say Nigeria, you are talking about all the people and nation Nigeria. Thunder fire you.
Re: The Disaster Awaiting Nigerians If Atiku Or Tinubu Becomes Nigeria President by Lovelink1991(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:

You are an idiot, Atiku, Tinubu, and Buhari will go, Nigeria will continue, when you say Nigeria, you are talking about all the people and nation Nigeria. Thunder fire you.

Now that Buhari is ruling who are those facing it?
Is it not Nigerians? You must be high on something

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Ondo Traditional Ruler, Three Others / How To Trace A Faceless Blackmailer / Nnamdi Kanu Doesn't Need Surety, IPOB Replies Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.