Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? (677 Views)

Are Tattoos And Piercings A Red Flag For You? / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Ladies Nìpple Piercings Are Not Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by Wemsly05: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Do you have any issues with men who braid their hair, have piercings or have tattoos?

This has become a growing trend among many Nigerian men, while some seem to have their reservations many feel appearance is not a basis to define a person's character.

What are your thoughts?

Is it morally and religiously justifiable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3nmU8OmPmo

Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by doggedfighter(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes !

What's even morality?

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by SeunDAssLicker: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
These are peoples personal choices, how does that affect you or need your opinion?

Was anyones opinion requested before you were born? How are you worried about what doesn’t affect your life in any way?

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by Wemsly05: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:
These are peoples personal choices, how does that affect you or need your opinion?

Was anyones opinion requested before you were born? How are you worried about what doesn’t affect your life in any way?

My guy,

I don't know how you got that I'm worried about anything from the question I asked. I made a video to hear people's opinion on the topic and start a convo.

I know my opinion is not needed but that doesn't stop me from asking. I'm sure you know fully well your comment is not needed, but yet, you went ahead to do so.

You know whether I wan collect tattoo?
Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
All this stuffs are slowly eroding masculinity. Why should a man braid his hair? Have nose and ear piercings with rings as well as littering his body with tattoos. You even see some painting their finger and toe nails. Like wtf!!.
Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by SeunDAssLicker: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wemsly05:

My guy,

I don't know how you got that I'm worried about anything from the question I asked. I made a video to hear people's opinion on the topic and start a convo.

I know my opinion is not needed but that doesn't stop me from asking. I'm sure you know fully well your comment is not needed, but yet, you went ahead to do so.

You know whether I wan collect tattoo?

If you need anyones opinion before getting tatted, then you shouldn’t be getting tatted.
Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by SeunDAssLicker: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:
All this stuffs are slowly eroding masculinity. Why should a man braid his hair? Have nose and ear piercings with rings as well as littering his body with tattoos. You even see some painting their finger and toe nails. Like wtf!!.

Where did Masculinity come from And what does it do for you?
Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by fourboys: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Tattoos, Braided Hair And Piercings. Are These Morally Acceptable For Men? by Itooweak4una: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:

What do you even know about masculinity?

The first known piercing in the history of mankind was found on a man.

Tattoos are also part of masculinity used by warriors. It's also part of the African culture.

Sango braided his hair, i can bet my all that you're not half the man sango is.

It's actually foreign religion that has brainwashed most of you into thinking that these things are morally wrong whereas your forefathers adorn these things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secret Camera Records Man Who Caught Another Man Chewing His Wife At The Sitting / Where Is Portable? / Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.