Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu (2038 Views)

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reacting to the Christian elders’ position against Muslim-Muslim ticket last night, Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress APC, Mr Yakubu Ajaka, said: “As it is common with developing democracies such as ours, the selection of candidates for the parties always comes with various challenges, mostly bordering on sentiments, such as religion, ethnicity, and geo-political arrangements.

‘’The cry of marginalization has also become a common and popular feature among politicians and the electorate.

“These sentiments had been into play all our political life for quite a long time. Unfortunately, we seem to throw away competence, capacity, and qualification to these sentiments. This is partly responsible for our present predicament, with no benefit to even the agitators of such sentiments.

“It is sad and regrettable that our country has been recording divisive tendencies, with our unity as a nation sometimes threatened. There are ill-feelings over perceived cases of marginalization. In Nigeria, every section is crying of marginalization. It has been the case during Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan’s administrations, and now.

“We, especially the youths, must start somewhere to change the narratives in the interest of national unity and speedy development of our dear country. We must start somewhere to make a change for a better tomorrow.

“Nigeria needs a patriotic leader who can give others outside his geo-political zone, tribe and religion equal opportunity for self-actualization and service to the nation. He should be a leader with a firm belief in the potentialities of the country.

‘’Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos state, Nigeria’s economic and commercial center, a former high-ranking senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and national leader of the APC before his election as the presidential candidate of the party, is undoubtedly the man with these sterling qualities.’’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/muslim-muslim-ticket-nigerians-have-thrown-away-competence-capacity-apc/amp/
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Sunofgod(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prickkk

1 Like

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are you mad angry
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even Tinubu himself knows he is incompetent and will never be the next president of Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Thesaint141(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
Prickkk

Wake up
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Bluntguy: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Just like no Yoruba Muslim is qualified to be Nigeria's president.
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Salewa97: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.
Next president of iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by iSense247: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is sad that a renowned world-class criminal is desperate to become president of africa most populous country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very annoying.
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Imagine the dying drug thief
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Oilwell(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
These old goons dont mean well for Nigeria

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Salewa97: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am supporting Tinubu because that Man is super intelligent with the best foresight towards solving the Problems in Nigeria. I am 100% Batified!!!.

Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is quite unfortunate that people still talk about the competence of an old greedy man.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by WATCHOVER(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
there are competent Northern Christians, except Tinubu is telling us that he is blind
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
A huge insult on all christians in the North. They have no value
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by diadem10: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sensational headlines by Ipob miscreant. First that wasn't what the person stated. Secondly it wasn't Tinubu who was making speech.

The person said we should be looking at other factors than religion.

Point is Tinubu chose the leader of the core North. He chose one of the core North which happens to be Muslim since they're all Muslims anyway.
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
They are afraid of showing Tinubu's ugly face. Now they are showing his back like a wizard. Showing his back to the people he wants to seek their support what a shame?
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Holybaddo: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
See as Baba use mouth insult Northern Christians
Imagine what He will do when he becomes Persido
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu no well
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Just imagine the insult.
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Salewa97: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Fake news from Obituary supporters.

They live and die on fake news like their useless Obi Pandora.
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Ok what did the news say since you can't infer meaning?
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Ancestortinubu: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Next president of your mamah oboyeh...olodo

ost=115279874]All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Thiefunubu can only be president in his grave not Nigeria
Re: Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2022
See a big thief rejecting Christians

(1) (Reply)

Mass Defections: Crowds Defy Rain, Campaign For Atiku (Videos) / My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. / Reno Omokri Gets Funny Responds On His Result Of Man Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.