Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,617 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck (680 Views)

How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by CulturedGotahia: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
One morning, I was getting ready for work and I noticed my shoes needed to be changed. I had worn that shoe for almost 2 years but I didn't have money lying around to just go and buy a quality shoe plus I didn't want to buy all these cheap ones that will spoil after 2 weeks.

It's crazy how a small issue like that just sparked a serious desire in me to increase my monthly income. I managed the shoe to work while I was came up with a good pitch that I was going to present to my line manager to consider giving me a raise. All through that week, I nursed the idea while waiting for a perfect time which never came.

On the other hand, I noticed my colleague was living larger than me although we earned the same amount at the office. At first I told myself that he was just too extravagant that's why it looked like he had more money but something still told me to ask him to show me way. That's how this guy told me he made at least 20k weekly from his side hustle. That was the first time in my life that I saw someone close to me run a successful business while doing great at their 9-5.

The usual thing was, it's either the business suffers or your work suffers but this my guy was killing it on both ends. He was all the motivation I needed to get started. So, I asked him how he handles both ends gracefully. This was what he told me - " I am a reseller on Gotahia". Again, that was the first time I was hearing of Gotahia.

He explained more and said that he has access to the latest products from importers and wholesalers from Mandilas in Lagos Island because he was selling men's fashion items. Mandilas is the home of men's fashion items like jeans, joggers, belts, watches, etc. He said there are importers and wholesalers from other major markets too like Trade fair, Balogun, Idumota, Computer village, etc.
As soon as an importer's goods land, he gets updates and begins to advertise them to his customers. So, whenever he gets an order, the wholesaler makes the delivery for him. The catch is, the importer sells to him at low prices because they have the capacity to do that, then he sells at retail prices which is usually higher. Then he keeps his profits.

That's how this my guy was quietly cashing out and living large while me just dey manage myself. I sha thanked him for telling me about Gotahia and immediately, I opened my own reseller account, connected with a wholesaler of shoes, got myself a new shoe and the price was really good. I got the shoe because I now had a hope of making money before salary enters.

What my colleague didn't tell me was that, being a reseller on Gotahia automatically means you will be attending free coaching sessions from Sales coaches. With these sessions I learned how to sell and be a better business man. Before long I was also making more money and my confidence level increased at work.

So that was how I went from living paycheck to paycheck to having enough money to save and invest in my business. Oh, now I have a girlfriend because I can afford to do so.

Being broke is very nasty, create your reseller account on gotahia.com/reseller today and give yourself a chance to start making more money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by CulturedGotahia: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
It is really not advisable to do a business you don't understand. A business that is solely based on permutation and what not. Starting a business on Gotahia on the other hand is a better idea. You are selling physical products which is more tangible and your income is not left to permutation

Create a your Gotahia store and customize it how you want on www.gotahia.com/reseller
Qye1:
make money daily trading binary options online . I am here to share free guide below
Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by manuelalexis(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
this is very inspiring and interesting at the same time knowing that you can be a reseller of a particular product even without having it physically that's brilliant Gotahia has made it easier since you can connect with the supplier of that product without even going to meet them in the market and your business deals can be completed online
Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by CulturedGotahia: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yeah Definitely Manuel.. You can completely run your business from start to finish on www.gotahia.com/reseller

You can be at work and be getting product updates on your phone from wholesalers on Gotahia. The suppliers can even make deliveries to your customers on your behalf.

Make money while doing the 9-5 work that pays you

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by incometrader(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Finding the right suppliers is always important in business.. if there are many suppliers on your platform, how do I find those with the best prices?
Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by CulturedGotahia: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
I really like this question.
Since there are different suppliers on Gotahia, it is important to us that you have the right fit for you as a seller. There are some inbuilt features on Gotahia that allows you to search and filter through the suppliers till you find the right fit for you.

You can search for suppliers by the prices so for example, you can do "from lowest - highest" or from Highest to lowest" whichever works for you.

You can also search for the right supplier by their location. So if you need to supplier that sells in trade fair, There is a feature on Gotahia that enables you to search for the suppliers you want by their location
Re: How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck by CulturedGotahia: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
I always wonder why people who post get-rich-quick schemes can't really explain themselves and what they are selling. No business model, no structure, nothing just vibes and insha allah
Qeu1:
make over $200 usd daily online . The free guide below will guide you through

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nobody Is Commending Youth Corpers? / Lost Contact With My Friends Since 2008 Nysc Orientation In Ekiti / What Could You Have Done? Man Mobilized For NYSC A Month After Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.