Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" (1938 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by chase4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiN-UqNq8zU

On the Arise morning show, a visibly annoyed Reuben Abati goes after Governor Nyesom Wike over a comment made by The Rivers state Governor while speaking to newsmen at the Port Harcourt International Airport last Friday.
Gov Wike while describing the recent interview conducted by Abati and Tundun Abiola with Atiku as one filled with lies, berated Abati and said he wondered why media practitioners no longer engage in investigative journalism. According to him, he listens and reads some of the things Abati says and writes and he begins to wonder where Nigeria is heading.
Speaking on Arise TV this morning, Abati said he doesn't know where Governor Wike was when he started the profession many years ago. He stressed that the Governor does not have the capacity and intellect to teach him journalism.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by ThrownBack: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hehehehehe

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
The same Abati that chop money during Gej tenure.. Lmao.. Make Ruben keep kwayet abeg.. Pdp journalist

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Totilopussylick(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abati vs Wike

Wike is widely known as a man that roars like a lion abati should not forget tongue
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by onez: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike is yet to come to terms the amount of
Rivers dollars he wasted on delegates.

7 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Ever8090: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol....Wike spokesperson Governor Ortom of Benue state will respond to "Abati" soon..

Our choice come 2023, Benue must be better,.we reject the "loan app" former speaker Ortom is trying to impose on us, so that he can continue collecting loans in the name of the state from the sidelines.

Rev. Father Hyceint Alia is our choice.

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiN-UqNq8zU

On the Arise morning show, a visibly annoyed Reuben Abati goes after Governor Nyesom Wike over his handling of the current issues between his faction and Atiku's in the PDP.
This is really unprofessional and the man talking there as Reuben Abati is a biased and an interested party in PDP power struggles.

He is the one rambling because he is wearing different hats at the same time and talking tongue in cheek. You were outrightly biased by defending HE Atiku and if HE Wike responds to your actions in error, disrespecting him with those condescending words like rambling and tantrums says it all.

Reuben Abati is not a Journalist in this issue, he is an Atiku ally and the interview was done to suggest that his party, the PDP, has moved on without HE Wike. He even confirmed it by quoting Prof. Jerry Gana that PDP is one and the displeasure of HE Wike does not matter.

If he is a Journalist, he should be putting PDP on the spot for giving different conflicting signals and allow his audience decide who to believe. He did not do that as much has he tried. Arise Tv won't last long when they fill their studio with PDP hatchmen like Dr Reuben Abati o.

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by RightToReject(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Governor Wike is just a sententious element that suffers delusions of grandeur. All it takes to gain almost everything from him at any given time is to put him on a pedestal and to wreck him, pull him off the pedestal, which is exactly what has happened to him so far.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by MadeInTokyo: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Reuben Abati dey para
Crying Baby Wike should move on with his loss,

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by abobote: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
All the people that lost in the primaries have moved on, but Wike has refused to move on.

Maybe coz he spent more than others, but that's politics, you win some, you lose some

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Nijablast: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
abobote:
All the people that lost in the primaries have moved on, but Wike has refused to move on.

Maybe coz he spent more than others, but that's politics, you win some, you lose some
Na Soo
I wonder how Obidient people go move on after 2023 election... I just dey reason am , e go hard small o. �

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by onumadu: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike should go to the "Abati University" to study "Abati-ism" because Ruben Abati is a Nigerian journalistic institution.
Enuff said. cheesy cool
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dr. Reuben the PDP journalist
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by PVision2020(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reuben Abati is clearly bias...
We all know he's a card carrying member of the PDP (Former presidential spokesman and Vice governorship candidate under PDP) but at least he should do better when in the studio as a journalist.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
As a journalist, I can strongly say that Reuben Abati is biased. He should come out openly as Atiku’s supporter instead of hiding under being a journalist to be castigating Wike.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Buccalcavity2: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shame on Abati. He can't betray his bias. I'm really disappointed and now understand the leaning of interviews from Arise TV. No wonder that's where Atiku and PO procured their interviews.
There are some quarters that cannot afford to be partisan! Media, Religion bodies, Academics, public businesses...
AriseTV just lost its credibility.
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by floss(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wow
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by chase4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nijablast:

Na Soo
I wonder how Obidient people go move on after 2023 election... I just dey reason am , e go hard small o. �

Win or lose I think they are making a loud statement which is healthy for our democracy.
Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by aribisala0(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is really unprofessional and the man talking there as Reuben Abati is a biased and an interested party in PDP power struggles.

He is the one rambling because he is wearing different hats at the same time and talking tongue in cheek. You were outrightly biased by defending HE Atiku and if HE Wike responds to your actions in error, disrespecting him with those condescending words like rambling and tantrums says it all.

Reuben Abati is not a Journalist in this issue, he is an Atiku ally and the interview was done to suggest that his party, the PDP, has moved on without HE Wike. He even confirmed it by quoting Prof. Jerry Gana that PDP is one and the displeasure of HE Wike does not matter.

If he is a Journalist, he should be putting PDP on the spot for giving different conflicting signals and allow his audience decide who to believe. He did not do that as much has he tried. Arise Tv won't last long when they fill their studio with PDP hatchmen like Dr Reuben Abati o.
Abati is speaking from a place of egotism and not intellect. Why is he telling us his biography. As a journalist he should know never to become the news.
The statement itself is stupid .What has intellect got to do with commenting on journalism.
Any consumer of journalism has a right to comment no matter their intellectual status

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Corto: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Abati is very arrogant you need to see how he talks down to his interview guests. Like we don't all know he's a thief and a PDP member...

Meanwhile Arise TV is on Atiku's payroll people should stop taking them serious, with hungry Abati and that stupid Abila daughter. Three of Abiola's daughters are now mercenaries working the Nigerian political space for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" by Nijablast: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2022
chase4:

Win or lose I think they are making a loud statement which is healthy for our democracy.
I think I like your response

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic / Sorry We Mbaise People Not Voting Peter Obi. / Photos: Osinbajo, Wife , GEJ, Attend Wedding Church Service Of SGF Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.