Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) (10103 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by henndukwe18: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Why do people come here and start giving graphic details of how they slept with a girl. Only a kid will do that!
odas can learn from it
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by henndukwe18: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
sorry sir

Its just that i cant hold the excitment
u dd Notin wrong, odas can learn from ur story
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2022
henndukwe18:
for ur mind, u lash person pikin, u no wan make ur pikin
comot
experience is the best teacher sir
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
henndukwe18:
odas can learn from it

Come on! Thats childish na!
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
I was in my house yesterday evening when my girl showed up

I was on call with someone else but my girl keep giving me sign to end the call.

I promised the guy to call him later

Then i took her inside my room she immediately sat on my leg (my odogwu rose, but i held it back) we started watching tiktok

She started breathing so fast, but i pretended as if i didn't notice

After some few minutes i really cant explain how my hand touched her b*obs.

She responde immediately by throwing away my phone and pushing me to bed we started kissing
But her hands are already in my zip

But to tell you the truth, i told her that i'm not ready for this but she didnt stop.

And i could not resit further so i quickly pulled her shi*rt, removed the removables and we....

What suprised me is that when i inserted my d.ck, her p.ssy Was so tight that i couldnt penetrate easily,

But after all and all she went home.

She called earlier today's morning and told me that blood flowed out of her last night.

You didnt break no virginity. If u did, the blood will stain ur bedsheet. A virgin wont rush u like that. It appeared suspicious.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aklee4994:
this is what you should be talking about in the first instance but you ignore the ultimate reality
Troll him with that fact make that innocent girl no get any infection abeg
k undecided
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Trustedapparel(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abimbolafavour:
Hope you use protection sha
skin to skin is the best
... with using Ur mouth and tongue to suck clitoris in the pussy
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Uchesis: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
I opened the thread just to see pictures of the newly inducted pussy, only to find out that OP is lying.
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Uchesis: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yankiss:
You didnt break no virginity. If u did, the blood will stain ur bedsheet. A virgin wont rush u like that. It appeared suspicious.
The investigator is here.

Baba pls throw more light to your findings
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Uchesis:
The investigator is here.
Baba pls throw more light to your findings
lol
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by henndukwe18: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
EmiDon11:
experience is the best teacher sir
she wl stl experience it 1 way or d oda
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
henndukwe18:
she wl stl experience it 1 way or d oda
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★★Mm / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.