Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) (31259 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by macid52: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by koven7: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
wickedness of th higerst order
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by opograph: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehya
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by YeePeyHaa: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fastest fingers first

Who wants to be a millionaire?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Tutosade: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Too bad
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by noble2faith(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
I hate black culture!
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by alizma: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cry no go solve am, and you go need to follow am with wisdom. Just as them tell you for shell, family don dey Waka for the matter and definitely them go cut their share, in fact truth be say them go cut lion share, that is naija for you. They go don tell those she'll people many lies about how you desperately need the money, in fact for you to go there that day and get the money that day, I believe say them go don carry another woman go represent you before, the only thing wey make them carry you that day and your wedding certificate, if not, na only news you for hear. Wicked and lazy in-laws. Men, i understand say una dey fear to show una women ways into say they fit turn around to kpai person just to get this kind benefit but for the sake of children, make we dey try make some arrangements wey involve our women.
This is just selfishness of the human mind irrespective of color. If those white people are in our position whereby husband brothers know what is at state and the process to getting it, they will play the same game.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Secondly: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

In Naija, kill someone and bring out N2m as compensation for the family..

Yet, you will see family members fighting over the N2m.

Who do us those things
?

Poverty is a disease.

That's why.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by alizma: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
noble2faith:
I hate black culture!
I hate people that think black. This kind of thing no dey happen for black only. Make I shock you? The only reason why the in laws acted that way na because the woman no know the way to process this money by herself but you know the funniest thing, for those white men countries where the men and women know the way, them dey kill their partners just to get this kind benefit. If na lie talk am here make people hear

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Walealoba:

please ma help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough

105 comments on a 4-day-old profile and they're all of you begging on front page topics. You should have some shame man. Internet fraud isn't the way. In the mean time, I've reported you to the mods. They should block you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Illimitable: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
How did the cheque reach the hands of her in-laws?

Stupid woman.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nikkganc08:

While alive , I'd try hard to settle my brothers.

But I keep on warning them...

If I ever die and any of my brothers or relatives touches whatever I kept for my wife and kids, my spirit would snuff life out of such person.

Such person isn't worth being called a brother.

What where they doing with their life when their late brother was amassing 20million naira?

Once you're dead, you're dead.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Angelacruz: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dr Harrison has resolved the problem and she has gotten back her money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nikkganc08:

If I ever die and any of my brothers or relatives touches whatever I kept for my wife and kids, my spirit would snuff life out of such person.

What where they doing with their life when their late brother was amassing 20million naira?
I don laugh tire grin

Why you go conclude say you go die before your wife?

Besides if I were to be your brother, if you die, I must collect 80% of your property o. I be your blood nah
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ulunne777:
The wickedness of men.The news came late though.
A shell staff died and the man's family cornered the cheque given to his late widow.

Good news today

Is it the same news?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Hanndye: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
All they needed at that point in time was her signature. I think she should have called some of her relations as back-up. She should have been on her guard. Money matter no be mai-mai.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Akoweh: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let’s not conclude by hearing the woman side of the story only
Because I’m talking from experience. The ladies nowadays can be so funny in deceiving the general public to sympathize with her by castigating her in-laws.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by tonykel1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Go report the matter to EFCC to arrest them for OBT. You will get the money back fast. Don't delay before it is too late. They obtain that money with false pretense.

As the lawful wedded wife with children, that money belongs to you and your children. However, be careful for your life as such persons could go extra mile to do unimaginable things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ogá ó
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Globalistic(f): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
The God of the widow will never allow them to rest. Useless in-laws
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
If fit be ibos, that tribe can drag property like kilode!
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Lightorder: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
cayorday89:
She don go dull herself, who trusts people in such scenario.
Na to slap the woman dey hungry me. I don’t like dull people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by jmoore(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
All of a sudden, no one is abusing the tribe of the family.

If na Igbo family now, f00ls will start posting useless comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even Devik will show respect to some people for dere wickedness. Sincerely if not for the marriage certificate and the company request to see the widow the woman wud not hear or know anything abt d money.. Chaii end time brothers in law make den no die again now but dis is jst to common frm South east
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Hezmatosky: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
As a wife, you should be grieving and not fighting for husband's property grin
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Krublog(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nikkganc08:

You don't need to settle any family member out of fear of them "dragging" with your immediate family when you pass to the great beyond.

Make solid arrangements for your immediate family. Eg, writing a clear will (don't die intestate), make investments in their names and incorporate them into the business if and when they are of age before your demise, make them known to your personal business and business associates.

Nothing is cast in stone but this is one safe way to rest easy when you pass.

NB, when you're dead, you're dead!!!
Your ghost/spirit can't do nothing, absolutely nothing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by aariwa(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Women like this are plenty in the society and they have rocks inside their heads in place of brains.This is why it’s always good to marry a woman who knows about money and smart about plans for future, look at how this dull woman allowed his inlawas to scam him out of everything his husband, same way my mother lost everything my father worked for and threw everybody into suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.