Stats: 3,188,287 members, 7,934,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? (2237 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by PROVERBZ(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hey guys, so I am a twenty three year old Nigerian guy and of course I am no way ready to get married now. But there is this girl I love so much who is of similar age with me. I fear she might start getting suitors for serious stuff and there is no way she would wait for me.

She is my first kiss and by far the most beautiful girl I ever had anything with. I dream of our kids together.

I don't know if I should get her pregnant. I'm in no way capable of taking care of just her talk less of her and a baby.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Kollins11: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't make that mistake son. Don't get her pregnant now that you're not ready or financially buoyant. Go and hustle hard to make money.

Trust me the beautiful ladies are yet to be born.. You will see beautiful ladies you go tire.

What I would advice you to do now is... keep on banging her until she see a Suitor SIMPle man who will marry her. Don't break up with her or end the relationship, just Keep pounding her pink pussy until it turns Red.

Mind you: please use condom while banging the ogbanje spirit out of her body.

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Abfinest007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Go n hustle forget about her . when u have money more beautiful one will crawl at ur feet
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by PROVERBZ(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
Go n hustle forgot about her . when u have money more beautiful one will crawl at ur feet
bro she is the one I want.
I'm already hustling bro. Currently in my finel year in the university so that's slowing me down from full hustling but I'm doing a lot that would pay me later on.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Acidbath: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Your time hasn't come. Wait till the next 10 years boy.

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by marlow1962(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Marry her first before the guy she wants to marry.
That will solve the problem.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by JASONjnr(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
When I was your age.... Someone told me never to have anything to do with love until I am financial stable....

Until you can feed and pay your bills... You should have it at the back of your mind that you can never have a true girlfriend that will stick around till things get better.....

If you impregnate her.... You will definitely regret it ..

Best thing to tell you is to up your game... finish your school and get to work... learn a skill and progress alongside with it....

For now, knack any girl you see ..

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Cypress042: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Don't make that mistake son. Don't get her pregnant now that you're not ready or financially buoyant. Go and hustle hard to make money.

Trust me the beautiful ladies are yet to be born.. You will see beautiful ladies you go tire.

What I would advice you to do now is... keep on banging her until she see a Suitor SIMPle man who will marry her. Don't break up with her or end the relationship, just Keep pounding her pink pussy until it turns Red.

Mind you: please use condom while banging the ogbanje spirit out of her body.

Sometimes i wonder where you keep your brain before making comments tuah *spits*embarassed
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Jeon(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
PROVERBZ:
Hey guys, so I am a twenty three year old Nigerian guy and of course I am no way ready to get married now. But there is this girl I love so much who is of similar age with me. I fear she might start getting suitors for serious stuff and there is no way she would wait for me.

She is my first kiss and by far the most beautiful girl I ever had anything with. I dream of our kids together.

I don't know if I should get her pregnant. I'm in no way capable of taking care of just her talk less of her and a baby.

Let her go for good.

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Zonefree(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
PROVERBZ:
I'm already hustling bro. Currently in my finel year in the university so that's slowing me down from full hustling but I'm doing a lot that would pay me later on.
She can't be the one you want if you're having doubt about her.

You're infatuated. You'll grow over it with time.

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Nicepoker(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
PROVERBZ:
you want to make a mistake that will hunt you throughout your entire lifetime.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Holybaddo: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Go and hustle hard first
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by JoeRizzla(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ogbeni Go Hussle But Don't Hussle because Of Her If Not You Will Break Down,

Keep A Clear Mind While Hussling
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by JOACHINpedro: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oga to slap you dey hungry me!
Leave somebody's daughter alone. you be man, options go everly dey for you when you start seeing money. You no get biological clock so rest
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Demigod22: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
When my secondary School girlfriend broke up with me, I felt bad, but now I can assure you that I have meet different beautiful girls,both during university and after University.

The most beautiful girl in my secondary School, I saw her the last time, she wasn't beautiful to me again.

Young Man, whenever the girl wants to marry, let her go, she doesn't betray you, it's just life. Focus on developing yourself, at every stage of your life, especially when you are making great progress in career and finance of course, you will always meet beautiful girls.

I used to imagine if I will ever have a girlfriend when I was younger, but now, I am running away from girls, I am more interested in giving my life a purpose and direction.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
My niggi, even the odds are very much against You,in two years time she will be very much ready for marriage, where my guy still need serve ooo,focus.fine girl wey dey this world many
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Blunttruth: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
PROVERBZ:

Well it depends on how she feels about you, her family and if you really love her. If you both are serious you may end up married in 3 to 5 years,with family support and both of you hustling too. It all boils down to you both. But if you know she is all about comfort and material things then get your head out of the clouds.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by ITbomb(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2022
10 years from now you will look back at today and just laugh.

When suitors start coming, just let her go. Never marry your age mate

Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Hacks4dummies: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2022
PROVERBZ:

Hahahahahahahahahahauauhaahhah grin cheesy You're how old again bro? �
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by InfinityFabric: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2022
PROVERBZ:
You can't even spell words correctly and you want a woman to be under you ?
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by InfinityFabric: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
PROVERBZ:

I take GOD beg you please get her pregnant. Please and Please. No be me go suffer am na. Olodo oshi.
Girl wey you go later hate in few years when a new set of 18, 20, 22 yo comes into the market. Abeg shift jare.

Little boi, go work, get money go get sense first. Again, Olodo oshi.
In fact where your Papa dey ? You no get any male role model in your family ? God! Who's raising these modern day chickens ?!

Clearly no one ever told you that as a man, YOU NEED TO BECOME BEFORE YOU CUM.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by imagrg(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Focus on yourself and leave girl matter for now.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by PROVERBZ(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You can't even spell words correctly and you want a woman to be under you ?

lol. I swear the internet is a funny place.
Re: She Might Get Married Soon But I Love Her. What Do I Do? by Amazing247(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Is she in any way pressuring you with marriage? If no then I think you are just the one feeling unsecured,
another question is, Does she also love you that much? Whether yes or no my dear i will advice you keep her to yourself and keep hustling unless she pulls out herself, don't leave her out of fear OK, if it's God's wish you will meet up
PROVERBZ:

My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me / My School Daughter Is Pregnant For Me / Black Berry Wahala