Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Arise TV Presenter Was Arrested By The Nigeria Police For Taking BRT Lane - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arise TV Presenter Was Arrested By The Nigeria Police For Taking BRT Lane (529 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Arise TV Presenter Was Arrested By The Nigeria Police For Taking BRT Lane by thisweekng: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
A TV show presenter, Rufai Oseni, who is a tv presenter with the Arise TV was arrested by the Nigeria police, who was enforcing traffic infractions, in Lagos State.

Rufai, drove through the Bus Rapid Transit, BRT, reported via his twitter handle that, he offered to pay for the traffic infraction. Justifying his action,

Rufai said, "I am not a lawmaker I saw cars pass through the Supposed BRT lane and they were not stopped all of a sudden I was stopped and told I used the bus lane."

" If I didn’t see other cars I will not go through ,plus I want conversant if the road. in fact after I was stopped three cars also"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=976x2RGGZAc

Re: Arise TV Presenter Was Arrested By The Nigeria Police For Taking BRT Lane by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022

(1)

Video Of The Pyrates Confraternity Mocking Tinubu’s Health / Man Killed By His Friends Because He Was Rich / Fákè Révêrèd Sïster Sellïñg Çhïldreñ Før Rïtúàls In Téàrs As Afféçtèd Famïlïes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.