Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Are Most Programmers Single? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Are Most Programmers Single? (1178 Views)

What Most Programmers Won't Tell You About Solving Problems At Interviews / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans / Most "Programmers" Here Are Not Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Programmers Single? by dodgelord: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why are most programmers single? cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
They have online girlfriends on X sites.

So no need

Everyone with his cream
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by dodgelord: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

So no need

Everyone with his cream
re u talking from experience??
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
dodgelord:
re u talking from experience??
From observation
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by dodgelord: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

From observation
iz Seun among?
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
dodgelord:
iz Seun among?

He's the president
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by dodgelord: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

He's the president
guy chillaxxx
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Based on what?. Most programmers I know are broloshos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by parkervero(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Any programmer that uses Singleton Design Pattern will be single, don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2022
dodgelord:
iz Seun among?

dodgelord:
guy chillaxxx

Wetin you dey expect to hear? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by TastyFriedPussy: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2022
All I know is that most programmers are chronic masturbators...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by dodgelord: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
All I know is that most programmers are chronic masturbators...

Lolzzzzx grin grin grin grin jesuu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by specialofficer: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Based on what?. Most programmers I know are broloshos.
Good morning sir, I just got a laptop, please what's the first thing I should do? I want to start learning web dev, please I'll really appreciate it you respond, thanks sir!
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by TastyFriedPussy: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
specialofficer:
Good morning sir, I just got a laptop, please what's the first thing I should do? I want to start learning web dev, please I'll really appreciate it you respond, thanks sir!
first thing you should do is to throw away that laptop if the only reason you want to learn programming is because of money, if you've never had a pre-existing passion for coding and were only motivated by what you've read online concerning the money and pay, you'll only regret it along the line and you might end up selling the laptop to chop grin ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
first thing you should do is to throw away that laptop if the only reason you want to learn programming is because of money, if you've never had a pre-existing passion for coding and were only motivated by what you've read online concerning the money and pay, you'll only regret it along the line and you might end up selling the laptop to chop grin ...
Specialofficer please disregard this. It's absolutely okay to learn to code because of money. People went to medical school for money. In the olden days people went into oil and gas cause of money and if you were looking for where to start check my posts for some threads I created but that's biased to the frontend aspect of web development. You can research on other fields and come up with pathways. There's absolutely nothing wrong with learning to code for money. I did so and I am not doing badly at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Papa85: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Specialofficer please disregard this. It's absolutely okay to learn to code because of money. People went to medical school for money. In the olden days people went into oil and gas cause of money and if you were looking for where to start check my posts for some threads I created but that's biased to the frontend aspect of web development. You can research on other fields and come up with pathways. There's absolutely nothing wrong with learning to code for money. I did so and I am not doing badly at all
Boss please I need a good CV sample for devs. Can I pm u ?
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Papa85:
Boss please I need a good CV sample for devs. Can I pm u ?
I won't show you my CV Sha as it has a lot of confidential information. You can google this. There are great examples and even AI sites like zety you can use to build a good CV.
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by specialofficer: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

thanks for the reply boss, I really appreciate, I'll try and read all your threads. Thanks once more sir.
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Saverin: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I won't show you my CV Sha as it has a lot of confidential information. You can google this. There are great examples and even AI sites like zety you can use to build a good CV.
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

So no need

Everyone with his cream

That's very unhealthy undecided
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by sanmtiago(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
angry
A programmer doesn’t have time for drama, they focus on their hobby cause they’re way too smart for petty drama
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Babtunz: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
On what premises did you arrive at this conclusion, OP?
Re: Why Are Most Programmers Single? by Sheriman(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Where or when or how did you made your findings to confirm your allegation

(1) (Reply)

Anything On Erp And Sap / Jtabbedpane / Scientific Calculator Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.