Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! (535 Views)

Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by AbaganaMiracle: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
What will the urchins eat? Cassava in the morning, cassava in the afternoon, agbado at night. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by Franklyspeakin: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agbadorians turn up
AbaganaMiracle:
What will the urchins eat? Cassava in the morning, cassava in the afternoon, agbado at night. grin grin
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by Christiansimon: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't Shout Too Much. Those That Are Ready For The Abgado and Cassava Generation Will Come Registaring
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by RZArecta(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agbado guzzlers were celebrating this nonsense undecided I was so shocked
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by AbaganaMiracle: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Agbado social club members, where you at?
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by Nextmindus: 12:56pm On May 19
Lovely
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by JohnNgene: 6:58am On Aug 10
Nwanne, can you change the title of this your post to IGBO NIGERIANS VS IGBO BIAFRANS so that we can have a debate here?

I also plead with you to reduce the use of insults and foul language during this discussion biko.

For munwa, I think that umu Igbo have invested too much in Nigeria to abandon our investments and run back to Biafra. The hard bitter fact bu na ọ ga-adi easier for us to restructure Nigeria through a new constitution than to disintegrate Nigeria through violence.

Ife ọzọ bu na ọ di very unfortunate na ndi Biafra are still promoting a foreign religion called Judaism which is not too different from umu nwanne ya called Christianity and Islam. Any observant person knows that God or Religion is a tool of mind-control. That is why a wise person creates his own God or Religion by writing his own holy book that will attract foreign worshippers to his own holy land for pilgrimage. Otu ahu, our palm-wine and palm-oil will become holy products replacing their red wine and olive oil.

The Biafran obsession with Israel and their Judaism is very foolish maka na the so-called Israelis bu ndi ọcha who have never cared for ndi isi ojii. They're not our friends. Nke bu eziokwu bu na umu Afrika will make more progress aligning with Russia and China than with Britain, USA or Israel.

Iwọtago my point?

@Ojiofor
Re: RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! by Ojiofor: 1:47pm On Aug 10
JohnNgene:
Nwanne, can you change the title of this your post to IGBO NIGERIANS VS IGBO BIAFRANS so that we can have a debate here?

I also plead with you to reduce the use of insults and foul language during this discussion biko.

For munwa, I think that umu Igbo have invested too much in Nigeria to abandon our investments and run back to Biafra. The hard bitter fact bu na ọ ga-adi easier for us to restructure Nigeria through a new constitution than to disintegrate Nigeria through violence.

Ife ọzọ bu na ọ di very unfortunate na ndi Biafra are still promoting a foreign religion called Judaism which is not too different from umu nwanne ya called Christianity and Islam. Any observant person knows that God or Religion is a tool of mind-control. That is why a wise person creates his own God or Religion by writing his own holy book that will attract foreign worshippers to his own holy land for pilgrimage. Otu ahu, our palm-wine and palm-oil will become holy products replacing their red wine and olive oil.

The Biafran obsession with Israel and their Judaism is very foolish maka na the so-called Israelis bu ndi ọcha who have never cared for ndi isi ojii. They're not our friends. Nke bu eziokwu bu na umu Afrika will make more progress aligning with Russia and China than with Britain, USA or Israel.

Iwọtago my point?

@Ojiofor

Biafra agitation is a disasterous distraction to economic,political and cultural development of Igboland.Biafra is a lost cause!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Fails To Understand The Meaning Of "Buoyed" On Live TV (Video) / I Agree With Dino Malaye. Its Not Peter Obi's Turn To Be President. / Peter Obi Live In Toronto !!theme: Impact Of Diaspora To The Growth Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.