Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (45055 Views)

Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Oga answer the question stop deviating. You claimed Peter ObI won the award for SE. Who won the awards for other geopolitical zones?

Do you even read?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Your point is...?

You posted a 2011 report to counter my argumnent when PO won the award for best Governor in polio eradication in 2013. Read the report you posted.

If PO won the SE award, who won the award for SW?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Minjim: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2022
What's definition of being objective?
Making it suit your narratives?
DWJOBScom:
The previous person running the fact check was more objective compared to the current person

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

All this epistle for nothing. You are just wasting your time.

At least I’m glad you did not compare it to Anambra that Obituary turned to paradise.

Even if Lagos is as underdeveloped as Syria, we like it like that, leave it for us.

Compare Lagos to Johannesburg, Cairo, etc, big cities not anambra, anambra no get the gdp of Lagos, it was never a capital of Nigeria, not fair comparing, anambra na them oyo or Osun set, when it comes to creation, but better than them. Except you haven’t been to Anambra.

Lagos, compare Lagos to abuja, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Cairo, London, dubai,

If Lagos was managed by his royal majesty, king zayed of dubai, or late president lee of Singapore, the man who turned Singapore from the poorest to one of the riches and most sophisticated country on earth, then you know Lagos would be the tour destination of every true citizen of planet earth.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

All this epistle for nothing. You are just wasting your time.

At least I’m glad you did not compare it to Anambra that Obituary turned to paradise.

Even if Lagos is as underdeveloped as Syria, we like it like that, leave it for us.

Compare Lagos to Johannesburg, Cairo, etc, big cities not anambra, anambra no get the gdp of Lagos, it was never a capital of Nigeria, not fair comparing, anambra na them oyo or Osun set, when it comes to creation, but better than them. Except you haven’t been to Anambra.

If Lagos was managed by his royal majesty, king zayed of dubai, or late president lee of Singapore, the man who turned Singapore from the poorest to one of the riches and most sophisticated country on earth, then you know Lagos would be the tour destination of every true citizen of planet earth.

Make we Dey logically, I know Una like Tinubu, Agbawo, money man, but abeg, make Una no Dey hype that slum, abeg. Na the population and business Dey make Lagos stand. If Lagos be like oyo Wey federal capital no Dey there before, e for be like oyo

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

You posted a 2011 report to counter my argumnent when PO won the award for best Governor in polio eradication in 2013. Read the report you posted.

If PO won the SE award, who won the award for SW?

You surely cannot read.

The article is from November 2013 and it quotes Jonathan as saying governors weren’t focused on fighting Polio in 2011 because they were distracted by politics.

READ, it will help your future.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Salewa97: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Ogbeni leave all this wotowoto talks. I don’t have time for dilly dallying.

Even if Lagos is worse than Afghanistan we love it like that. If you don’t like it, the lagoon is free.

Stop crying over my mention. Shey I owe you money ni?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by ezegenigbonine: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2022
sanusideunifier:
You keep lying, getting busted and disgracing Tinubu the drug thief. We will always allow you go naked before we bust you. Now who is lying?
https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/2182-BILL-GATES-HAILS-PETER-OBI-Anambra-Govnor-bags-Bill-Melinda-Gates-Foundation-Award-46

Where is the lie here or can't you understand English again?
Did he not bag bill gate award?
Whether it's bill gate SE award, or bill Gate man of the day award, the main concern here is that he bags bill gate award and the message there is clear.

Show me one award won by Tinubu if really he was a good governor

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by edungene7: 3:02am On Aug 02, 2022
PDP is a lesser evil compared to the APC Mr fact checker can u also fact check who Tinubus father is? can you check why he fell out with Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola , can u also fact check the three bullion vans that entered is house during an electioneering period and how much was inside the vans and what the money was meant for we want to verify something
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Do you even read?

In 2012 dummie. Open your eyes.

Obi''s award was the first of its kind presented by Bill and Gate foundation In 2013. Peter Obi won the best Governor in polio eradication in NIGERIA. Deal with it. You can't block the ray of the sun with your finger.

www.channelstv.com/2013/07/06/polio-eradication-bill-gates-foundation-names-obi-best-governor-in-nigeria/

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by AutoRedux: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Useless Afonja Pigs having sleepless nights over Peter Obi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by deji17: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2022
One day, ten lies by HimTuLie and his IPOB followers. The desperation is unprecedented. Fail, they must fail. I can tell them that with certainty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 3:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

In 2012 dummie. Open your eyes.

Obi''s award was the first of its kind presented by Bill and Gate foundation In 2013. Peter Obi won the best Governor in polio eradication in NIGERIA. Deal with it. You can't block the ray of sun.

I forgot you were even a disciple of the Obi liar command.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2022
AutoRedux:

In SE.
Read what you circled.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2022
AutoRedux:

LOL they edited the wiki page to show South East. Ask them who won the award in the South West or North East.

Where is their $1M award? Unfortunate people trying to belittle the achievement of a hardworkng man whose time have come.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Mitsurugi(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
and idiotic pig can never rule Nigeria.
They will wait till 2050

Yes o. No animal should rule Nigeria including BAT grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL they edited the wiki page to show South East. Ask them who won the award in the South West or North East.

Where is their $1M award? Unfortunate people trying to water down the achievements of a man whose time have come.

Mimiko won from south west.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by OnionBandit(f): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
and idiotic pig can never rule Nigeria.
They will wait till 2050
No pls .if it's a joke, stop it. 2050 will be the year for our kids..don't you want the best for them? How can you wish them an IPOB leadership? God forbid!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

I forgot you were even a disciple of the Obi liar command.

You keep posting a 2012 report to counter a 2013 award. In 2012, your report came from a collaboration between Dangote and Bill & Gate foundation. In 2013, it was all Bill and Melinda Gate foundation.

I am proudly one of the Obidient army.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 3:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

You keep posting a 2012 report to counter a 2013 award. In 2012, your report came from a collaboration between Dangote and Bill & Gate foundation. In 2013, it was all Bill and Melinda Gate foundation.

I am proudly one of the Obidient army.

Obi was just one of many.

In fact, Niger state had the best overall performance.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Mimiko won from south west.

hehehe Where is his award and $1M grant?

Dude go and give the phone to your supervisor. I know you all at Tinubu's camp are mentally handicapped but at least your supervisor will have some sense. isn't it?

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by thisweekng: 3:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Widow cries out after her husbands family deceived and took her late husband ₦20 million entitlement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBGkd1zWkI
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Izongdave(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2022
The very fortune he brought us into?
Just help me tell the judge I have no case to submit
Salewa97:
Fortunately for Nigeria, we will be voting Asiwaju next year to turn the fortunes of this country for good. We need multiple states like Lagos and Asiwaju will accelerate that.

Sai Jagaban.

Sai asiwaju.

BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Dmanlex(m): 3:25am On Aug 02, 2022
At least Obi has good governance records than Tinubu and Atiku. Go and verfy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GambaOsaka: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2022
I like this guy but he too dey talk.
Dem go ask am two times two, he go Dey talk 2dy/dx sin theta cos theta Pi r - square lin X. A man who talks too much will always lie whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Nairaland had to wait until 2 AM before moving APC propaganda to the front page.

Nothing good happens in the dark of Night. While good men slept, evil men were pushing propaganda to the frontpage. LOL

No sleep for the wicked grin cheesy

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tonexman18(m): 3:40am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

The fact check isn't anonymous. It was done by dailytrust. It seems you didn't read the article and the screenshots you are posting. You have so much information but you can't make sense of it cos you want it go in a certain direction. Let me share with you an excerpt from the article so as to help you get some perspective.

"Checks by Daily Trust revealed that Obi was not named the best Governor in Nigeria by Bill and Melinda Gates in 2013.
However, he won the award for best performing governor on the eradication of polio in the South East and got $1m grant."
Same thing Peter Obi said he won

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by DDayve: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My brother see the true thief below, the true Pandora. He's still stealing Lagos taxes as we speak - didn't even take a break to run for office!

Tinubu and him supporters na better thief.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

Ogbeni leave all this wotowoto talks. I don’t have time for dilly dallying.

Even if Lagos is worse than Afghanistan we love it like that. If you don’t like it, the lagoon is free.

Stop crying over my mention. Shey I owe you money ni?

Lol, as I Dey expect normal, na you Una Dey praise Lagos, I think say na Lagos Portugal. Emotional city boy people sorry ooh

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by LollySeaSide: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
Tinubu urchins on rampage. How many times will you guys post this fake news here?

Daily trust fake journalist cannot complete their Bleep checking again? No more investigative journalism, shame on them

BTW, my town benefited from this project that is being factcheckd. Peter Obi used the money to build a Maternity complex at Niger Diocesan hospital umunze.

Go and verify.
They never verify anything.
We know them, just Bleep checking from their backyards.
They know there is nothing corrupt or evil about Obi that's why they've resorted to grappling at straws as usual.
Was it not these same people who complained that Obi's letterhead paper was low quality?
Just watch and see how they'll begin to say his haircut is local, his eye glass is too black, his fart doesn't smell expensive, blah blah blah!
Unfortunately for them, the movement keeps growing faster than they ever imagined.
OBIdiently YUSUFul I remain.
For once in my adult life I can completely have hope for Nigeria �� .
�� Good bless Nigeria ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Spizzy1: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:
If Obi tells you good morning, please go and verify.
Hahahahaha. E pain you. I am still OBIdient regardless.

He is never far from the truth.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:03am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

It's smelling but you no gree go Anambra go stay.

Anambra house the two biggest market in Western Africa and top 10 in africa, anambra house most billionaires in Nigeria, anambra house the commerce of Nigeria, check every market of Lagos, Igbo traders na like 60-70 percent, If they are so useless, Nigeria for no even fight war with Biafra, na to allow them na, you can’t do without igbos except northern Nigeria start depending on their resources. Igbos, south south are the pillar of that country.

Lagos suppose be beauty, I Deal on fact, not emotions, it glaring, Nigeria is in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.